Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. (6353 Views)

How Social Media Profiles Improves Our First Impressions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by OmoKhary(f): 2:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
pple wey I better pass d come here d talk.lies all over dem.chai jenny u don suffer with this useless rags in NL. if I have not face challenges I will say oh God why me.I have fought the challenges more than this I still leave.Grace of God keep me moving ooo.oluwa ndewo. peach or No peach oo NL or No NL my business keep moving.Gat God by my side.after all armed robbers pray before d operate,prostitute pray before the operate.so why me Wey be full scammer infact I have scam all d Nlanders both offline and online. I'm wanted by police force lolllllllllllllllll.Nonesense.
your rudeness is jaw-dropping.Peach afrique if she resides in Lagos call Lagos state police control room-O8O6O357795 or go 2 EFCC's office at Ikoyi or report to the nearest SARS office.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2015
I have done business worth millions of naira frm Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry about that. but I have reason for it.the reason was that I told her when she will receive d bale. but it did not come d way it planned. becos it was handle by another crosser not my maim crosser.custom seized all my customers bale purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have activated my account d first day I collect money from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify me in everything but the truth I will always stand that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not bothered because God has all power to do and undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is because of d pressure I had with customers. also for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple callng me names let it end here. September ending I will settle and go on with my life and business. I have learnt my lesson in online business. now I choose to focus on my business more than before. No distraction on whatsoever. this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger. sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good name is better than Riches of this world.thank u all.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by kuzeebroxy(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Just watching
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
blessedfavoured:
the fact that you are still online doesn't make you innocent madam. IMO, the only reason why you are still replying is so you can still adverstise your goods that dont exist and scam more people after this issue dies down. I know you own the bimbotosin moniker too, you people type exactly the same way. even your typos and gbagauns, exactly the same.

1. If you didnt intend to scam her and customs seized the goods, why didnt you pay even half or set up payment plan to pay her say 15k every month. if you did this, by now you would have finished paying. At least you just claimed you have been doing business in and out of nairaland so money is not the problem.

2. you claim to have had her bale since march, this is August, 5 months she has been sending you messages but you blocked her why?. If her bale has been in your warehouse since, why couldnt you send it to her all the while she was calling and pleading. Plus you've been selling but you didnt sell it to someone else... Please tell another lie.

peachafrique1, I know this may hurt but i dont think you can get your money back, i think you have been scammed. Sorry.

just seeing all this nawoah.Me jennylove monickers.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Mcbell(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
@jennlove the lord is with you,I totally believe you,dnt worry the truth will surely surface

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mcbell:
@jennlove the lord is with you,I totally believe you,dnt worry the truth will surely surface
you are small for me to handle.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by teebeautyshop: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2015
September Ending.....
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:

I have said this countless time I did not scam
this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple
to understand here.I have not for one day scam
or eat someone money that's not my own.this
Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by
other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid
duty for custom
all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny
was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small
money.I have to try as much I can to pay
all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales
have not been collected from custom.is still
pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost
bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other
phone. I called her line it was not going through I
thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw
d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have
her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d
messages she send was,All are in my spam
messages.why would a fellow woman just came
up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still
advertise online.plss and plss who will come out
and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have
done a lot of transactions online here steady.none
will come and said that I have not deliver her
goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband.
it need good attention. custom is the prb we have
here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what
reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us
not put our mouth in a case that we don't know
how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d
will display here.some are saying shop address
and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in
any transaction I do receive d all know about
it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it
115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm
kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you
guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not
going to send her her bale.like i told her if she
need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact
I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of
Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam
I still advertise online.I blocked her from Fb yes
so that she won't give my frnds and family bad
impression about me.in anything I do in this life
be it here or outside I always hang my hands up
I hate DAT word scam
I have been selling since I opened this thread. so
why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still
online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz
is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and
your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie
you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before
everybody in this humble site.to please don't
insult or call me names.I have received all
enough.if God want to visit all with his or her
sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't
forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet
you call me names.what if in d process of this
seized of goods and I slumped and died will d
bale come out.how will she get her bale or
communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis
this all I know.nothing but the truth of this
matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a
scamer let God juge each one of us.he says
vengeance is not for Us but for him.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
english have dead ... R.I.P
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by debbydee(f): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
madam suggestions I hail u too.madam debbdee d apparel I dey gbadu.intact that your bizness since u start am.you are perfect all d way from beginning til this time.abeggy make I hear word from u.when gracelwal matter started I have see you moping to check if I was banned or not.if I'm banned I'm not moved oo.for where your bixness is moving well abi no ups and down. mtchewww.

May God forgive you. Cos if you have the fear of God you wont be comfortable keeping another woman's money for months. I know your type. You want to lord over peach. you want her to keep shut and not talk. I pray honest business people and customers dont fall for cheap scammers like you.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by debbydee(f): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Word of caution to every incoming business men and women. Doing business is not rocket science. You can start small buy from your locality at first then as you gain experience you begin to launch out. Before committing your money to any one at all do your findings i mean serious findings. Most time when you contact some genuine business people and they give you prices you run to people who will give cheap prices at the end scam you. Beware of cheap things there is no free lunch any where. Madam peach i pray you get your money back. As for jennylove enjoy your game while it last.

#Peace.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
debbydee:

May God forgive you. Cos if you have the fear of God you wont be comfortable keeping another woman's money for months. I know your type. You want to lord over peach. you want her to keep shut and not talk. I pray honest business people and customers dont fall for cheap scammers like you.
you can follow all those mad ple to call me jenny monickers I don't care.I said this to myself eventhough jenny is calm now.I must speak for her too.come to think of it debt or whatever you called yourself are you telling me since you where born and this present stage you are you have been Holy since.shut up joor you and one so called gossiper idowu carry d matter for head claiming to fight for the Op.don't let your head carry someone else problem. focus all your business as I'm going through your advert you selling well well buzu.pple like you are d ones that scam a lot.jennylove know answer you well.how many sales have you make since you started this your socalled business.yeye dey smell All you all know to spoil someone business. sooner or later una go shame like cloth.Omo Khaki.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
debbydee:
Word of caution to every incoming business men and women. Doing business is not rocket science. You can start small buy from your locality at first then as you gain experience you begin to launch out. Before committing your money to any one at all do your findings i mean serious findings. Most time when you contact some genuine business people and they give you prices you run to people who will give cheap prices at the end scam you. Beware of cheap things there is no free lunch any where. Madam peach i pray you get your money back. As for jennylove enjoy your game while it last.

#Peace.
madam sermon Alias preacher unless I know dey this NL sha we go see who go laugh last.yeye dey smell gushh.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by debbydee(f): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
you can follow all those mad ple to call me jenny monickers I don't care.I said this to myself eventhough jenny is calm now.I must speak for her too.come to think of it debt or whatever you called yourself are you telling me since you where born and this present stage you are you have been Holy since.shut up joor you and one so called gossiper idowu carry d matter for head claiming to fight for the Op.don't let your head carry someone else problem. focus all your business as I'm going through your advert you selling well well buzu.pple like you are d ones that scam a lot.jennylove know answer you well.how many sales have you make since you started this your socalled business.yeye dey smell All you all know to spoil someone business. sooner or later una go shame like cloth.Omo Khaki.

Its a pity that people like you still move around freely. You are quite lucky cos this is an online forum else you wont be spewing trash. Just take a good look at what you wrote. Are you normal? where you in the right frame of mind when you wrote this? What cause are you fighting for? have you taken time to digest all that has been? do you have any form of human sympathy at all?

15 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
debbydee:

Its a pity that people like you still move around freely. You are quite lucky cos this is an online forum else you wont be spewing trash. Just take a good look at what you wrote. Are you normal? where you in the right frame of mind when you wrote this? What cause are you fighting for? have you taken time to digest all that has been? do you have any form of human sympathy at all?
I don talk my own oo. if u like jump enter inside gutter infact go sell your China wares.and stop looking for someone to spoil her image.I'm not mad or foolish but this NL is Nonsense to me jezz. God don already put confusion in their head oo. see how everybody dey attack each other.lol that's No 1,No 2 I can't wait to watch the Episode.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by debbydee(f): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
I don talk my own oo. if u like jump enter inside gutter infact go sell your China wares.and stop looking for someone to spoil her image.I'm not mad or foolish but this NL is Nonsense to me jezz. God don already put confusion in their head oo. see how everybody dey attack each other.lol that's No 1,No 2 I can't wait to watch the Episode.

You did not bother to answer any of those question could it be that you have no answer to any of them or you do not want us to see the blunders (we are seeing it already). Kindly answer my questions and i will get back to you.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by chigoizie7(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Mcbell:

What truth? This scammer jennylove already accepted to have collected money from this young lady over 9months ago,but only insisting that she dint scam her, oya pay her back her money, NO, supply the goods kwanu, NO.

All these foolss making themselves known,d hard way

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by nanalady(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
ermm..madam jenny..you didn't have to go this far..you've said you will pay up..what are you changing monikers for..

12 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
nanalady:
ermm..madam jenny..you didn't have to go this far..you've said you will pay up..what are you changing monikers for..
I can see monickers is NL national Anthem plss don't lie against this Lady again lol. I'm bimbo tosin Omo Ijebuland Egba precisely so leave jenny monicker out if this. the lady don go exile since Una mouth dey wak lol.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2015
chigoizie7:

What truth? This scammer jennylove already accepted to have collected money from this young lady over 9months ago,but only insisting that she dint scam her, oya pay her back her money, NO, supply the goods kwanu, NO.

All these foolss making themselves known,d hard way
Na una sabi.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
I can see monickers is NL national Anthem plss don't lie against this Lady again lol. I'm bimbo tosin Omo Ijebuland Egba precisely so leave jenny monicker out if this. the lady don go exile since Una mouth dey wak lol.
contradictory. Iya le leyi, ewe soo o.

6 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by bimbotosin(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
goldenruby:
contradictory. Iya le leyi, ewe soo o.
Omo shoki lol.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by chigoizie7(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
Na una sabi.

How much did u receive from the 115k?
Partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by chigoizie7(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:

For as long as NL exists, I will always be a pain in her ass.

Do u think that scammer jenny would have agreed to refund her money if she had not come to NL to complain?

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
bimbotosin:
Omo shoki lol.
grin iyen na wa! Busted! Jennylov. I Await your 'September Ending' promise. wakati bintin lo ku to ma fi te

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by akatekpe(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov reminds me of one Oscar Aboganu at Karu in Abuja who ran away with my Hard earned #300,000 all in the name of seeking for job. God in heaven wu never let him and every other scammers like Jenny have peace until the pay back all the amount of money they extorted from Us cry
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by arabianights: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jennylov:
I can see u are daft. no need explaining things.u say if I acted maturely it could not have resulted to this you funny.very very funny hehehe I'm not hiding myself OK.I block u so that pple won't tbik d way u are thinking.you don act like Oga on d Top chai.no prb. we shall see.u have more places to post CNN, Toilet infact vanquard newspaper.cos u are d only one I supply bales.my happiness here is 100% no one I repeat will come out and said jennylove scam me too.

Funny how you can come on line to prove the lady you scammed right.you really have a very terrible attitude and should not be doing business if you cant handle people.In life you will come across all sorts of attitudes from people,it doesnt matter whether you are respectful to people as many people people will always come off as arrogant and rude at times.its just who they are and not you, you just need to know how to diplomatically deal with them,

your information is splashed for the whole world to see and instead of you to diplomatically deal with it,you ended up humiliating your self and showing every one what an ill mannered individual you are.

FIX YOUR CHARACTER AND YOUR REPUTATION WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by surveyProf(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
BONES488:
This jennylov is a small time scammer. Surveyprof pls get in here.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by olaitandavid(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sure I am the same person and I am not disputing that fact... Presently I sells EAST WEST SEED and I am also a fashion designer so what is the scam there... You just want to create scene for yourself

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by hottadiva(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
This Jennylove is getting me all shades of mad!!!!! The effrontery creating a thread and insulting the person involved shocked shocked shocked I mean who does that.

You may not be an outright scammer but I assure you, You are a lousy business woman and without a conscience too. She has a right to her money and here you are being self righteous.

Take it from me dear, your business here is done!!!
Trust me that money is a seed planted in your field and until you do right by peach, it would be a thorn to you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by milkydoll(f): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Can someone please tell dat jenny love and dat dude her moniker bimbotosin to shut da Bleep up, how can sumone who claim to be a bizness woman or lady be dis lousy and loose, she kips running her mouth like a running tap despite her faults, anyway ur sooo lucky ur not dealing wit me if not I wuld hv dealt seriously wit u,u don't want to b tag or seen as a scammer yet u refuse to have a good manner of approach towards addressing ur client or customer and u feel very comfortable insulting her after collecting her money, wat kind of a person are you? Quote me and face d wrath of God, I can't call u human because you are just a heartless animal to me, you hv jes today to pay up else ur going to kiss ma ass

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Horlubunmmy: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hello everybody the op is a scammer,a real one.

Infact she has phd in scammerlogy from oxford university

1 Like

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Horlubunmmy: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jennifer if you not that lady her hard earned na thurder go strike you come pieces you join.
Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Wear To A Dinner Date / Eye Catching Ankara Short Gowns / 15 Trending Lace And Ankara Aso Ebi Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.