Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Please Help With My New Dog! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help With My New Dog! (1232 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. / Dog Training Tips For Beginners And New Dog Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My New Dog! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I got this dog today and observe it does not bark like other dogs.I need a veteran on dog affairs to advise..

Also need a good vet around Lekki Ajah axis.

Reach me on 08138484955.

Thanks

Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by odinese(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
The dog resemble witch
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by sweettease(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
odinese:
The dog resemble witch
Na you initiate am abi tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guys address issue.I need a good vet doctor on lekki ajah axis!
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by kolajoo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
odinese:
The dog resemble witch
Watch your tongue, you can peacefully walk by if you have nothing good to contribute. Piss off

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by kolajoo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice dog you have there @OP. Observe the dog very well and it isn't a most the Dog should bark. But you still need some work to do on the Boerboel. Visit a good vet and get good multi vitamin, calcium, booster, de-work and make sure it well vaccinate.
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by Eveezy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
d dog is still observing d environment, dogs don't usually bark wen dey are introduced to a new environment except if crying wen u restrict their movement
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by bigiyaro(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Eveezy:
d dog is still observing d environment, dogs don't usually bark wen dey are introduced to a new environment except if crying wen u restrict their movement
rigth on point, dogs r territorial animals, give d dog a little time to get use to u n d general enviroment, it will map out its surposed space n claim it, after dat, any unknown element entrin dis space needs an id card.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by aguizm(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
bigiyaro:
rigth on point, dogs r territorial animals, give d dog a little time to get use to u n d general enviroment, it will map out its surposed space n claim it, after dat, any unknown element entrin dis space needs an id card.

Eveezy:

Una two don already talk am finish. No need to say anything more.

op up there are the two perfect reasons for ur problem and also the solution.
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by naijainfogalery: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I recently got a new GSD, when I went to pick her up, this little cutie was so playful but immediately it got home, she started acting sluggish , I was so scared then later in the evening she started playing now that it has known its house it just follows everyone in and out, sleeps under the chair or table while u reading and once in a while bite your feet playfully ,

So give her some time let her get used to every member of the house , show her some care , let her move around, play with her a lot , let the dog know she is safe and u will be amazed at how it will learn fast by the time she knows everyone the rest is a story infact u will come here and start begging us to teach u how to stop her from barking

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks.U guys are awesome!
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by LucidG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Visit petsnaija.com.ng

Use the "Ask the Vet" feature to get answer to all your pets related queries.

I am sure it will help.
Re: Please Help With My New Dog! by pmadise(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
LucidG:
Visit petsnaija.com.ng

Use the "Ask the Vet" feature to get answer to all your pets related queries.

I am sure it will help.

@LUCIDG et al, please stop this annoying petsnaija ad if u have nothing to contribute. Most u do this on all threads?

MOD shd ban these guys!

(1) (Reply)

Super High Definition Male Bullmastiff Pup For Sale / Let Us Swap...i Have This 1yr 7mnth Female Boerbeol For Swap...heat Is Next Mont / Massive Bone Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.