Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death (32762 Views)

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone / Family In Sorrow As Only Son Is Missing!!! / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Realwvn(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
A BLOODY clash between two rival cult groups at the University of Jos (UNIJOS) over the weekend has left a student dead. Sources claimed that the incident occurred at Gondola, near Angwan Rukuba in Jos North local council, as members of a group went to the room of a member of a rival cult simply identified as Nanfwan, a diploma student at the institution’s Centre for Continuing Education.

According to the eyewitness, the rival cult members shot him four times and he died instantly. They then went close to his body, shattered his head and body with knives.

It was also learnt that the father of the deceased was an All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial aspirant while the boy was an only son.

Residents of the area were shocked at such a bloody clash because according to them, “it was the first time something like this was happening here. The hostel had been very peaceful and lively.”

Sources also hinted that the body was immediately taken to the morgue of Bingham University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Jos, from where the deceased’s relations removed it for burial on Saturday.

Police Public Relations Officer, Plateau State Police Command, Abuh Emmanuel, confirmed the incident, promising more details later.

On August 4, a combined team of the Special Task Force (STF), the police and the Directorate of State Security (DSS) in Plateau had carried out an operation at UNIJOS, Federal College of Forestry and on people on the streets of some areas known to be notorious for criminal activities and arrested 16 students believed to be cult members.

The institution’s President of the National Association of Political Science Students (NAPSS), Ogene Jude Ogbodo, had earlier said that 16 of their male students were whisked away for no just cause.

Contacted, the STF Spokesman, Capt. Ikedichi Iweha, said that last week, three students were killed in the night by people believed to be cult members, and one other killed along the institution’s Bauchi Road campus.

According to Iweha, all the arrested student suspects were currently being investigated, while those not directly involved would be released and those found culpable handed prosecuted.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/cult-members-kill-jos-varsity-student/
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by ladyF(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oh my...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
Damn it!...what rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na broom dem use kill am? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by kestolove95(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wow, so romantic

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
He offended the cultist. Now his only son paid the ultimate price.

Fuuk him shaa.

Boo Hari must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by hemartins(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
say no to cultism

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by ykwildchild: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
RIP
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by adesegun121(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmm cultist again...

Awon omo yi oni oro gbo @all...

And for the politician.. That is law of karma..
Remember does thugs you make use for your politician ambition...

So is time of pay back now...

Jazakulai kharan omo politician...

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by adonbilivit: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Wow, so romantic
are u on drugs?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=14pt] undecided

I KNOW THE SHOOTERS ARE FROM THE SOUTH EAST. Biafra MONGERS undecided undecided
[/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by missionmex(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Person must die one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by MrRhymes101(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
THOSE WHO LIVE BY D SWORD DIE BY D SWORD...............WHAT DO CULTISTS BENEFIT BY D WAY??

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by lekjons(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
maybe he is also a cultist, the report shows he was their main target(shot him four times and still went to stab him)

OR

his father had a beef with someone, who then sent some boys to do this, the killer may not be cultists(they said something like that rarely happens there), but any killing that happen in the uni, if it involves the use of guns/knives is a cultist clash(according to bloggers undecided)

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by colossus2: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mtcheeeew
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Fernandowski(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let's say no to cultism
They call me a jew and I call them gentiles...no strings attached
RIP shaaa...see you again

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Segadem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Wow, so romantic
can u pray for such?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by shobroy10(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari cult pls I need to sign a bill that make cultism a very great effense than armed robbery and the punishment should be more
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by kennydee05(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cultists are liable to die young.

Stop cultism and embrace Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour that's all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by colossus2: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na which mod dey duty for dis kain time sef undecided
Is TheRealMrStan back as a mod
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by virud: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
He was marked! Very obvious !
Ogbunma ga la na'nma!
He chose his path, -the path of unrighteousness!
He payd the price - With his life!
Any (feeling) (of) sympathy at the misfortune or suffering of this young blood? none at all!
Was it the 'devil's' handiwork? NO SIR! He made his choice, it was his decision!
Should he rest in peace / piss/ pieces? Who am I to judge?

Perhaps, his father dealt some wrong cards? But his 'Chi' -his guardian angel- should've helped him out!

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by exemen: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
hahaa..............thr is God ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by sojiboy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
PDP must be probe on this death.

Warning, innovative mind I thought shud ve substitute Cultistism In our tertiary institutions, oh my God, the foolhardy just toy with his parents emotions.

If U deserve rest, rest, with ur kinda of death, am sure no peace
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by youngwarlocks: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
people killing people more, since buhari assume throne.......I was begining to be happy i didn't hear or see anytin concerning death on NL today......Just see now.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Donlewis(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
it still beat my imagination why we still hear of cultist clashes in our higher institution
its not a good note at all.
all vc of all teteriary institution should be summon for quary
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Dhortunn(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
LIFE
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by ChappyChase: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
I no know watin guys see for cultism? It has never done good to any one, I no go shock if some people come here dey scream "Aro" after all wizkid wan turn petron!
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by Swissheart(f): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death by nikkiking(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped / Phone Snatchers Stab Young Man To Death In Delta (Photo) / RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.