Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,010 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv (1077 Views)

Yang Dan, Chinese Weather Woman Hasn't Aged For 22 Years On TV Screen / BBNaija: Nina “The Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday” / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by wise7(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just watching PF on soundcity this evening and I saw this

Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by memudyink: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by ATMC(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I see it when they advertise Bollywood movies on one of those channels
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by ATMC(f): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I see it when they advertise nollywood movies on one of those channels
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Those days when NTA had closing time.

Gosh! How did we survive those days?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by wise7(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
ahsekeena:

do you remember the count down, from 10-0
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
wise7:
do you remember the count down, from 10-0

Yea...with the beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by Emmyk(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ahsekeena:

Because that was the best we had.... I keep wondering how people from 1950s and before survived wink
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Emmyk:

Because that was the best we had.... I keep wondering how people from 1950s and before survived wink

For real, how did they survive.

Thank God for these oyinbo people o.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv by Emmyk(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
ahsekeena:

For real, how did they survive.

Thank God for these oyinbo people o.
They see everything as normal even though we in the 21century think it was boring.

Same way we see everything normal at the moment but posterity will call us boring and all that. cheesy

Before Mobile phones and the internet became popular, we lived lives, and NO, it wasn't boring to us.
We survived without this things.

But at the moment, we reflect on our lives and think of how boring they were before these innovations came. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Subscription / Face2face Comedy / Watch Cooked Up Love Nollywood Movie Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.