Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us (797 Views)

See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by newpaparazzi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
For about a week now the whole of my area is in darkness. The Ibadan Electric Distribution company in Ilaro Ogun state came to our area to diconnect the power lines feeding the two transformers in our Ikosi area of the town. It is annoying when you see people in next community using electricity constantly and you do not have while you are not owing. They said some people owed money. See the photo of the lines disconnected.

Please people is this right? Inasmuch as some might owe them money but not all houses in entire community owe money. For instance I have lived in my appartment with three other flats for three years and our lines were never disconnected as we don't owe money every month. Please what can be done to this people? Does anybody know whom we can report to? Perhaps phone contact.

Re: Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by pragmatistm(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Haha, naija is this business?
Re: Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by alakara(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
google NERC email and IBEDC email and send your complaints.

edited:
info@ibedc.com
info@nercng.org
mail ibedc ur complaints and copy nerc.
Re: Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by odimbannamdi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bros, why i dey waste time? Go find Omo Nepa, buy am one bottle of beer. when night reach, give am ladder. once him climb up, show am torch from down and him go connect am.

Simple!
Re: Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by newpaparazzi(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2015
alakara:
google NERC email and IBEDC email and send your complaints.

edited:
info@ibedc.com
info@nercng.org
mail ibedc ur complaints and copy nerc.
Thanks man. I just mailed them.
Re: Photo: See What Ibadan Disco Did To Us by newpaparazzi(m): 4:27am On Aug 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:
Bros, why i dey waste time? Go find Omo Nepa, buy am one bottle of beer. when night reach, give am ladder. once him climb up, show am torch from down and him go connect am.

Simple!

No way. They will repeat that another time. And this is not low voltage we are talking about but high tension lines.

(1) (Reply)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Union Bank Rebrands Itself / 3D interior rendering services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.