Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (42106 Views)

Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by shobroy10(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tallest judge in the world angry grin

1 Like

Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by GboGboAye: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
What did we learn
*AHEM* we have learnt that Kashim is tall
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ladder
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by kefo: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
hmmmmm... long-man. maybe he has a connection with chadians cos i know them to be this long... sorry tall
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
This photo government sef cool
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by mjames: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Too much height and yet he cannot see the boko haram
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by hollypagan: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na woa this man p.enis go too long (AMU)
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by folahann(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just pray this man and El Rufai or Osinbajo don't meet one day, otherwise.....
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by malikisah: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2015
nerodenero:
I guess among the long people, dude is the longest.
senseless person
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by malikisah: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Chineke! C height. Dat na triple my height o
amazing. .I am glad he feels good about himself
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by OrigamiIII: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2015
All his brothers in abuja are all very tall and very amiable people. Its a thing that runs in the family.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by RexTramadol1: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
God created you to become a basketballer

See your life

Probe is coming soon!
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by NemzySeries(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Choi.....see as d man long & black like borno KOBOKO
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by Collins87: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Too tall a man.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by babadem2much(m): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2015
His height reminds me of my late dad tall n big (giant), i wish i take his height but only body stature i took, very fearful, tall n giant, One among my sons took that height who was named after the him.
Iove that height
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by Tmaritas76(m): 4:59am On Aug 25, 2015
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Chineke! C height. Dat na triple my height o
if not quadriple because I sense you are very brief in nature
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by WailingWailer00(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
i remember that was the judge that annuled Boni Haruna's election as governor of adamawa state in 2003, but his ruling upturned by appeal court.

May Allah guide and protect him from all evil eyes and people.

Wetin concern Allah with height again??
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by makzeze: 5:42am On Aug 25, 2015
PrinceofHCI:
Sorry, for the error you made: it's Chief Judge of Borno State, not Chief Justice.
There's only one Chief Justice in Nigeria, that's the Chief Justice of Nigeria.
thanks for the correction. lalasticlala, pls amend on the front page.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by mondaypaul77(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2015
The NBA chief judge of Nigeria.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2015
tally judge
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by ikkkkk: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin He stands like a tower in one of his group pictures.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by Weah96: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Expensive suits. I can tell that he travels abroad for sport.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by phyness(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Dis man na alingo aka dogo

1 Like

Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by AnanseK(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
shobroy10:
Tallest judge in the world angry grin

Most probably.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by AnanseK(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2015
ikkkkk:
grin grin grin He stands like a tower in one of his group pictures.

He is embarrassing our chief judges - especially the one from my state who is very short.
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
makzeze:
more

NBA material for his sons
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by aforski01: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
mtn mass
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by rhames(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
he is not tall but he Long Man Geography
Re: Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? by VNOS(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeeez..... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.