Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) (33419 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby / Mary Remmy Njoku Owns ROK TV That Attracted Nigerian Celebs To UK(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by vanessaRN(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015

Iroko TV boss Jason Njoku and wife, actress Mary Remmy have welcomed their second child, a girl. The couple already have a son. Big congrats to them.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RYh1_IiTuEQ/VduK46yrUyI/AAAAAAAGWGY/DFmfms7pyPM/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

Source : http://www.reportmusic.net/nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-and-husband-welcomes-daughter/

22 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Praise God!

Congratulations

9 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by HungerBAD: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Actress? Nollywood? Childbirth? No wonder the man is not smiling in the picture, as most new dad's will.

In Nollywood the baby could be any body's own.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
Actress? Nollywood? Childbirth? No wonder the man is not smiling in the picture, as most new dad's will.

angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by YerYer: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
No makeup kit at the hospital, see gow different she looks. Still petty through. Remind me of the nairaland story I read yesterday about how one guy who dumped his baby mama after finding out what she looked like without makeup.

Cute baby.
www.nairaland.com/2545222/wont-believe-why-man-dumped

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
oya ladies come and scream "she is so cute" as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Awww congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congrats..

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by laveed(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congrats to her.... I been dey like that girl o

6 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by philfrey08: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fine fine

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm suppose to be happy or sad? pls advice

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Big Congrats Namesake! ..

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Obiwannn: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
See her real face in the 2nd pic...
I must surely take my girlfriend out on a swimming date before tying the knot. grin

MakeUp...fooling guys since 1912BC

8 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by mcocolok(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:

Na wah ooo.. You dey reason like FROG

27 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Kizito2nv(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
h
Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Congratulobia

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by scholes0(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mary Remmy ??
Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by kenny987(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:

Are u for real?! Kai! The first pic is obviously from totally different occasion and somehow u linked his not smiling to childbirth and how the baby could be anybody's! Amazing aren't you?!

Congratulations to the Mom n Dad

13 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by victor2fresh(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Katier00(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=37300537]Actress? Nollywood? Childbirth? No wonder the man is not smiling in the picture, as most new dad's will.

In Nollywood the baby could be any body's own. [Are you sure you are ok

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by youngwarlocks: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Obiwannn:
I must surely take my girlfriend out on a swimming date before tying the knot. grin

No dey decieve urself, water proof maryK dey on board now.....that is why u need the holy spirit, he will reveal all things....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by skylove1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Richie0974: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
.Congratulations to them..... In another news...

Happy birthday to me.... cheesy
Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
HungerBAD:

Yu are Obviously Hungry

5 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
wink

adonbilivit:
oya ladies come and scream "she is so cute" as usual.

Cute to the power of infinity!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by evva(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
wow
Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by CR77(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mumu
HungerBAD:

5 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by kenny987(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Obiwannn:

Biko you people should not demonise make-up or the use of it. Na still una go call those wey no put mary-amaka, mgbeke or deeper life! Moderation is key and it is meant to enhance what is already there. She's still beautiful without make-up and that is immediately after the stress of giving birth o!

22 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) by horexy(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Wish d baby a great future and a fulfilling life.
Welcome, baby kiss
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React / Bambam Gives Teddy-A Guitar As Birthday Gift, Poses With His Mother / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.