Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time (481 Views)

@mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy / 3 Good Vacancies In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time by tgmservice: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please friends read this carefully I don't what to discourage you and dash your hopes quickly, infact I what the opposite I what you to succeed. But what I do not what is to see you distracted doing things that will just end up wasting your time.
The blogging business has been around for years now and has raked in millions for many. This is the common belief held by many that is why that is why they rush into this industry, but NEWSFLASH you might what to have a rethink on that assertion.
Before I begin my argument is towards fresh and unemployed graduates looking to make a means of living through blogging not those with and already established profit making blog.

1)YOUR GOAL(Making money online.)
For the purpose of this post am going to assume everyone primary goal of opening a blog is to make money from it. But sorry to say you might be wasting your time. First of all there are many other ways of making money online, and to be honest blogging is not one of the better ones. It’s a lot of work and its takes an awful long time to regain reasonable monetary value. But it has become so popular that everyone think they can easily make money from it just with some few clicks and thereby getting it all wrong.

2) You get distracted from your goals.
Your goal is make money online to give yourself a better life. Blogging might not be the best way to do that. It might be a distraction to your career as you forget the more important things of life and how you can improve your online integrity skills. You could learn more valuable computer skills like programming, your typing skills, web and graphic design skills and many more that will be very useful to you in the foreseeable future. But you instead spend endless time blogging because it’s easy, available and popular.

3)Your Approach
I quote again blogging is a multimillion dollar business affair and the likes of linda ikeji, Washington blog have really profited from it, they have existed for decades now. Its unfortunate that times has really changed now there are more than 5 billion websites today and which has really push internet traffic competition to a very high level. That is why to start a very successful blog you must be ready to break the bank or else you might just be wasting your writing/pasting contents that no one cares about.

Talks for taking the time to go through my post and depending on the response I will take my time to actually to give you proven ways you can use to get a substantial income online proven ways I have used to earn a comfortable living for myself, you will thank me forever. Thank you.
"As a wise man once said, if you keep doing what you have always been doing you will always be what you have always been."
Re: 3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time by collinsinchrist(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
so what is the way forward. should I quit blogging and do nothing?
Re: 3 Good Reasons Why Blogging Might Be A Waste Of Your Time by Benjom(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Most run into blogging for the financial gain indeed but there should be more to it.

(1) (Reply)

Sbtelecoms / Gnld Or Not? / Farm Operations Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.