Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola (1820 Views)

Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad / Delivering Infrastructure: Lessons For Nigeria And The UK - By Fashola / FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by dokunbam(m): 12:04am On Aug 25, 2015
PUNCH Newspaper has a list of some contracts awarded by former Lagos Governor, Babatunde Fashola during his time in office.

Some of the contracts listed include:

N139m on the drilling of two boreholes at the Lagos House, Ikeja

N640m was spent by the Fashola administration for the reconstruction of a car park and other associated works at the Lagos House, Marina.

N300m was spent on the relocation of cables belonging to the Power Holding Company of Nigeria at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital

N175m was spent on replacing the railings of a pedestrian bridge on Carter Bridge from Ido to Idumota with concrete railings

N220m was spent on the facility management of the Lagos State University College of Medicine

N619m on surface repair on Ajara-Erekiti-Iragon-Ikoga Road in Badagry Local Government.

N1.2bn on the construction of an unidentified multi-storey building in Onikan, Lagos.

N1.6bn on the construction of a 48-bedroom hotel at Lagos State VIP Chalets, Badagry.

N510m was spent on the remodelling and equipping of the official residence of the state’s Chief Judge at 4 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos, according to the report.

N165m was spent on the construction of an 18-classroom block at Ajara Senior Grammar School, Ajara Badagry. The same amount was also spent on an 18-block classroom at Community Senior/Junior Secondary School, Bayeku, Ikorodu.

N78.3m of taxpayers’ money on his website, tundefashola.com.

Although the figures were published on the official website of the state government, the former governor said all the monies were duly approved by the Lagos State House of Assembly and the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

Fashola, in a six-page letter, stated that the website of the state government was authentic.

SOURCE
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by baralatie(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2015
sauce
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Elosky20: 12:09am On Aug 25, 2015
gud
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
i dey come
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Abugab(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2015
If these facts are available what is the govt of the day waiting for?
Prosecute him....

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by olaafirst: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Fashola fashola fashola ase iwo o ti e plane rara

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by DrLee(m): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2015
all these accusations because Fashola didn't endorse Ambode's candidacy!
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by DankemzI(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
And they say T. O. Orji is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by libertyfather(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2015
What all this noise on Fashola lately? Over price contract nah new thing? ordinary house maid dey over price things you sent them so how come u dunt expect the boss to do more talkless of the governor.... pls stop noise and let the president decide if he fit work with him cause I know all this is to tarnish his personality before PMB una go fail woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Where are all these coming from? I am really suprised!

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by mondob2k(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2015
BRF should just go n settle his differences with BAT and his boyAmbo and these contracts will be Under priced

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by chigoizie7(m): 2:46am On Aug 25, 2015
libertyfather:
What all this noise on Fashola lately? Over price contract nah new thing? ordinary house maid dey over price things you sent them so how come u dunt expect the boss to do more talkless of the governor.... pls stop noise and let the president decide if he fit work with him cause I know all this is to tarnish his personality before PMB una go fail woefully

A typical suffering and smiling Nigerian.

Does in any way make that act right? I mean inflation of contract amounts by anyone(house maid).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Segadem(m): 2:55am On Aug 25, 2015
DankemzI:
OK,na u talk am!
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Segadem(m): 3:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Someone should show me the saint among the past and the present governors,and if anyone of u cannot pinpoint anyone since we started democracy in 1999, then all if should remain silent.

NOTE: I'm not encouraging or supporting corruption but all these sudden revelations have a strong backing and meaning which may not be known to many of us.
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by obidr(m): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Nobody should compare TA Orji with Fashola. TA Orji would make fashola look like the Pope when it comes to corruption.
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by DankemzI(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2015
obidr:
Nobody should compare TA Orji with Fashola. TA Orji would make fashola look like the Pope when it comes to corruption.

I hear you, T. O. Orji him own because he steals 100% but Baba Fash steal 80% & use 20% to blind people
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Gr8amechi: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2015
DankemzI:

I hear you, T. O. Orji him own because he steals 100% but Baba Fash steal 80% & use 40% to blind people
simple maths you no sabi...so you olodo teacher teach you say 80+40=100??
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by DankemzI(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Gr8amechi:
simple maths you no sabi...so you olodo teacher teach you say 80+40=100??

Lol. Even you sef don make mistake
It should be your, thanks sha for the correction!
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by worthytalk: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Having satisfied the criminal code and stealing Lagosians blind with impunity I hereby declare Fashola the Anini of our time! Isee
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Beremx(f): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2015
DankemzI:
At least with the inflated contracts,everything Fashola did in Lagos is visible for everyone to see. What did Thief Orji do for Abia people?
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by BishopMagic: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]I dare Ambode to release all capital projects contracted by Fashola for just 2014.

2014 was an election year for Osun and Ekiti.

Let us see how Tinubu raped Lagos state to fund Aregberascal and that thief Fayemi.

I know that Ambode is picking only those projects that Fashola awarded to himself or cronies.

Let us see the ones Fashola awarded to that frog father thief Tinubu.

Now that is where the real shocking scam will be.

Bloody hypocrites and thieves.[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by Gr8amechi: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2015
DankemzI:

Lol. Even you sef don make mistake
It should be your, thanks sha for the correction!
lolz na em be say me self na olodo oooo chaiiiii diaries God ooo

1 Like

Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by millhouse: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Bubu
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by francizy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
APC sha!!! Issorait...
Re: Lists Of Overpriced Contracts Awarded By Fashola by francizy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Beremx:
At least with the inflated contracts,everything Fashola did in Lagos is visible for everyone to see. What did Thief Orji do for Abia people?

What did Roch-ÅSS COCKROACHA do for Imo state? He is as much a failure as Orji is.

By the way, when will you ever condemn evil? Judging by your looks, I'd say you will become elderly in about 5 yrs time, so learn to stick to truth and don't end up bringing up children in this your predicament.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Police Would Drag Someone To CCT On Monday. / See What A Nigerian Posted On Facebook About Diezani,Dasuki,Sambo & Others(photo / British Police In Dilemma Over Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.