Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388036 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
bobkezel:

Sorry bro I meant without

It's still on the affirmative.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
bixton:

It's still on the affirmative.
OK, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Edglad(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
bobkezel:

Truth be told I don't understand anything u said here. You were just vibrating. Bring those terms down to an understandable and simplified term lay people like me can understand.
haha u asked a question some1 took his time to explain and u say the person is vibrating if u don't understand y don't u just tell him politely

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Edglad:
haha u asked a question some1 took his time to explain and u say the person is vibrating if u don't understand y don't u just tell him politely
I was not rude na. That vibration is in the positive confusional sense.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
rotecch77:
Thank to you all i can now logging with my formal user name "rotecch77"

Happy for you, what was your challenge?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:59am On Apr 12, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

Happy for you, what was your challenge?

Thanks, the challenge is password error,meanwhile my password is correct.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2019
rotecch77:

How did you solve it? I have same problem with my phone
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2019
diordaves:

How did you solve it? I have same problem with my phone

You cant beleive it, the day you complain here about yours was the same day my started also.

I change my password, also i recreated another user name"rotech77ditto" and use it to message MODRATORS.(bcs both smartphone and computers didnt open my own)about the issue and within 3days they solved the problem for me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
rotecch77:

Same password error is still the challenge am having with my other account even till now.

How did you handle it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
mystockyear:
Can someone give me a clue on tiling. I mean how they charge per square metre for floor , bathroom and kitchen.
Type of quality tiles I should request for.

If possible I like to have a clue on average sq meter for 3 bedroom floors, kitchen and bathroom wall.

The roofing measurement cheating still in my mind. hard to forget

About the tiling some tiler do for 350 persqm some 400 persqm
About the type of tiles you should use in you kitchen look for something nt very sleepry ( semi mate) most 40*40 or 45*45 in size depending on your choice and does nt accept stain. For you toilet you use mate most 30*30 in size depending on your choice. You can contact me for best quality tiles if you want

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Frankgoz(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2019
oduncojamaica:
Pls House, can someone help me on how to treat my well water for drinking.
Note the well has been dug 2 yrs ago during my house foundation ,lid cover and ring has been provided,the well has been a blessing for the street but i want to make it more neater for drinking now. Am planning to move to my house soon.

Get a water treatment unit close to the well, connect your surface pump to the unit and then from the unit to your storage facility.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Frankgoz(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Tammynator:
Gurus in the house, I have a question that has been bugging my mind for a while now.
Sirs/mas, if I'm going to do a DPC ( pour concrete on a DPM), why then should I bother myself with all the partitions during the excavation of the foundation? Why not just get the external diameter, and make some partitions and leave the rest? For instance, instead of digging toilet, ante room, parlour dining, kitchen, store, all the rooms, etc. Why not just a selected few out of all those and then, do the full partitioning after the DPC has been done. I hope I'm understood. Thanks.

Thats is not good please, use a professional for your job. Nobody does that.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Frankgoz:

Get a water treatment unit close to the well, connect your surface pump to the unit and then from the unit to your storage facility.
i use submersible in my own well...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

Same password error is still the challenge am having with my other account even till now.

How did you handle it?

Try to send message to super moderator about the issue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2019
qwertyboss:

Abdulkarim00707@gmail.com

you can reach us via slankonsassociates@gmail.com. be sure to get an outstanding and credible dealings with us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaleye2real(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Please.for your plumber needs cal us
https://www.nairaland.com/5131215/call-us-plumbing-job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OALandAgents: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2019
happy weekend
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Osquarefryo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pls ,can someone help me with how much it will cost to build an upstair foundation of 2 units of 2 bedroom flats and a self contained(one bedroom flat)
And is it advisable on a plot of land...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mystockyear: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:

About the tiling some tiler do for 350 persqm some 400 persqm
About the type of tiles you should use in you kitchen look for something nt very sleepry ( semi mate) most 40*40 or 45*45 in size depending on your choice and does nt accept stain. For you toilet you use mate most 30*30 in size depending on your choice. You can contact me for best quality tiles if you want

Thank you brother

is the 350 or 400 persqm with the materials or just for the labour only
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
mystockyear:

Thank you brother

is the 350 or 400 persqm with the materials or just for the labour only
lol of cause labour only
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
rotecch77:

Try to send message to super moderator about the issue

Thanks a lot, please what's his handle
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
twinskenny:
lol of cause labour only

Two standard two flat of three bedroom shouldn't be more 600k
material and labor
I don't do the per sq POP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
How do you mean "you don't do per sqm" ? How do you cost your tiling job? How did you arrive at 600k?

Tiles prices are different by quality and sizes?

In such a scenario, how did you come about 600k?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Dubemcapital1:

How did you handle it?

I had such problem. In my situation, I tried 'reply' to a post and I was prompted to enter username and password which I did and pronto all good.

I didn't change password or email moderator. Try this, it may work.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
diordaves:
How do you mean "you don't do per sqm" ? How do you cost your tiling job? How did you arrive at 600k?

Tiles prices are different by quality and sizes?

In such a scenario, how did you come about 600k?
POP materials and labor 250 to 400
For tiles, guy told me 132 sq , came up 45k ( he did give me cost per sq)
I said dude I don't do sq
my last bus stop was 30k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
diordaves:

I had such problem. In my situation, I tried 'reply' to a post and I was prompted to enter username and password which I did and pronto all good.

I didn't change password or email moderator. Try this, it may work.

Okay, my own issue is that I stopped using the account for some months so when I wanted to login i was denied access with the same password and username (dubemcapital ) that I have always used for a very long time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elijah101(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Does anybody have idea how much they charge for pop ceiling per square meter in Abuja , i bought materials already
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikmontana1: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ikmontana1:
bosses in d haus,
pls wat is total estimated cost of building a 3 bedroom flats of 4 units in Ibadan ??
tanx
pls I need a figure for future reference.
cos I want to start building d structure next year, tanx.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by globalmitch: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello house, I need a very neat bricklayer for an urgent renovation work at Yaba. Please who's got a reliable contact?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.