Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4720359 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (3757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
euromilion:

What the guy said is very possible oo,few years ago my younger brother was killed in china by his friends(Nigerians)because of $5000 only.
Am not saying Brabus will/can do that.I was taught to be cautious,especially with some race.

Euromilla, sorry jare. Our people bad o. "Eni to moni lo nse ni" (Yoruba adage).
Condolence, my friend. We have to thread lightly ni o. This world is just becoming more wicked, life taken for $5k..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slim101(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I am currently in ilorin, when I get back to Abuja I will help you get a realistic estimate my oga...

Thanks bro..highly appreciated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slim101(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Apology not acceptedundecided
Seconded
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by befto: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wow, sorry to hear that my brother.

euromilion:

What the guy said is very possible oo,few years ago my younger brother was killed in china by his friends(Nigerians)because of $5000 only.

Am not saying Brabus will/can do that.I was taught to be cautious,especially with some race.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Me vex ke? grin

Never my oga, NL is not worth that to me at all. Life's too short cheesy

Oga Egunmogaji, you've been acting all nice and very considerate lately o. what is really going on here these days or am i missing something?

Nice one bro! lets keep it that way.

yours truthfully 3strikes!!!

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
befto:
EgunMogaji:

I think I read that story.
Please accept my belated condolence.
EgunMogaji:

EgunMogaji:

befto:
mufutau55:

Euromilla, sorry jare. Our people bad o. "Eni to moni lo nse ni" (Yoruba adage).
Condolence, my friend. We have to thread lightly ni o. This world is just becoming more wicked, life taken for $5k..

Hajji M.

Thank you my brothers,
Is nearly 5 years now,I believe that there's a lesson in every situation.

It has taught me to be less trusting and to be more careful.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
euromilion:

Thank you my brothers,

It well... people can be desperate.. may his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
euromilion:

Thank you my brothers,

Euromilla, Sorry to hear that bro. May his soul continue to rest peacefully....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
3strike:

Euromilla, Sorry to hear that bro. May his soul continue to rest peacefully....
twinskenny:

It well... people can be desperate.. may his soul rest in perfect peace

Thanks guys,
I try to put everything behind me,but sometimes it's easier said than done,I know he's in a better place,at least no more hustling and bursling for him.

It's all good.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
3strike:

Oga Egunmogaji, you've been acting all nice and very considerate lately o. what is really going on here these days or am i missing something?

I'm actually typically even keeled.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it grin

But I agree with you Sir, it's easier to be nice than to be angst.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dieumerci(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2016
crisisng:
OK o. sorry. me no see that one in Bold. No vex.
But I wont advice him to go to anywhere with this man. There is no reason for that. What will it achieve?
As for kidnapping? Anything is possible here ooo. Brabus may not want to pay and decide to kidnap him to keep it quiet. I hope I am wrong but it is not impossible ooo.

Kidnappers plenty for east oo and they are migrating to lagos as we dey speak now.

Mavverick said the approval is fake, brabus said it is not. Pls suggest how they can be made to be on the same page.

The status of the approval would have to be confirmed by the highest office in Lagos.

If they schedule to meet at alausa, (the approval was not done at alausa and Opeyemi doesn't work at alausa) they don't have to go in the same vehicle.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2016
3strike:

If people get to know/understand him... my friend is really a nice gentleman.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jamesqu(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Happy new year everyone....what did I miss?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Apology not accepted

You have to edit your post angry smiley

mufutau55:

Just edit am and put "Oluyole City" to replace it.. smiley

Hajji M.

Excuzeme:

undecided

Anyway, na OLUYOLE MAN, "his mouth" is wetin dey kill am! grin grin grin

(apologies to Ibadans in the house)

Cheers

Okay Ooooo............ l have given you what you want Ooooo (Tinubu style)! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope we are friends now and you will not deprive me of your "Gbegiri-laced Amala", when l come visiting? shocked grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Just the bolded part about the risk of kidnapping.

In regards to the other stuff, the one and only solution was discussed some months back in great detail band with much accompanying turmoil. Nothing less than a full refund will work. And I don't see that happening and I foresee this just festering.

I agree completely with EgunMogaji.
Brabus cannot..and will not kidnap anyone, much more Maverick.

Bosun made a grave error on this Approval matter (I said "grave error" because to produce a "Fake Govt document", using 'Fake Stamps and Signatures' is FORGERY, under the Nigerian Law and l dont think Bosun will want to involve himself with that kind of thing).

But Kidnapping is even on another level and l dont think Bosun is cut-out for that kind of stuff, thats why l also think its over-stretch.

The other stuffs (Materials missing, shoddy work, e.t.c ) are "learning experiences" and should be allowed to die naturally.

Now, the sensible and admirable thing to do is to give Maverick a refund, call him aside and say, "Work with me, if you want, we can nail this Opeyemi who did the fake Approval ......... or let us just bury the hatchet. Either way, l think Maverick will pipe-down and move-on.

I dont care where they want to go, worst case, l will go along with a few armed Security, just to be on the safe side but the consequence of that will be an open conflict in the office of the State Agency in question because that Opeyemi will have to come along with us to the Milverton road (State Fraud Unit)..... and then things might get worse or even possible end in court.

Is that what Bosun prefers?
I dont like the game of "blink first" because most times, a lot of "unnecessary damage" would have been done before one person blinks! undecided undecided
Why go to war for an issue that we could have resolved like gentlemen?

@Brabus: Do you think we are taking side or we hate you? It is only those who really like you, that can look you in the face and tell you the bitter-truth. Life is too short. undecided
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Uberness: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning all.
Looking at the efforts men (both friends & foes) have made to settle this Mavverick Vs Brabus case yet unsuccessful.
I still believe that the biggest effort need come from both parties TBH especially Mr Brabus (the contractor) without prejudice to him.
I sincerely believe Mr Brabus is a very innovative person given what we see from him on here but that alone can not take anyone anywhere in any business.
I believe that in every tribe in Nigeria, there must be a proverb (if not more than one) that confirms the position of a good name/reputation with regards to success and other good things of life.
If you go through all the complaints on this thread and other threads where this grievance emanated you will agree that other players have played their part (to some extent) and now the ball should be in the court of the two.
I see already some good advice from NLers which they can easily adopt to settle this case. We all know what is Right and what is Wrong.

For Oga EgunMogaji , i think he is a harmless fellow just trying to have fun with banter.Sometimes a comedian is not able to sell his joke because he may be stepping on some toes while walking the thin line of Banter.

P.S :This thread is very important to me , i have not graduated yet oo so please let us not go on strike , Abeg grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by crisisng: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2016
OK o, I was being over-dramatic when I mentioned kidnapping so I take it back and apologise to Brabus. Oga Brabus no vex but you can’t be too careful these days.

Back to the matter at hand, I am totally up for both parties going to Alausa to verify the authenticity of this approval. I was totally against them going to meet the guy in some office but if it is Alausa then why not? At least they are the highest authority for such matters in Lagos so this should be dealt with swiftly. Will the Opeyemi guy also follow them there?

I will however like to say something before they proceed with this approach.

I can’t tell a fake approval from the colour of my backside.

I don’t know which one is fake or not so I cannot provide a solution but what I will like to ask the house (I am sure there are professionals here who can spot a fake approval) to look again at the document that Maverick has provided for all of us to see and tell us if this is fake or not. Surely some of you should be able to tell fake from original (unless una wan make we open another school/thread for spotting a fake approval).

If you know it is fake then why are we still telling them to waste their time to go to Alausa? Why can’t we just call it as it is and stop dancing around? Like I said I don’t know which one is fake so this one pass my power.

Another thing we have also failed to consider is the possibility that Maverick (for whatever reason) may not be chanced to go Alausa. What happens then? Do we say case closed until Maverick can produce himself in Alausa?

Just some food for thought.

Excuzeme:

I agree completely with EgunMogaji.
Brabus cannot..and will not kidnap anyone, much more Maverick.

Bosun made a grave error on this Approval matter (I said "grave error" because to produce a "Fake Govt document", using 'Fake Stamps and Signatures' is FORGERY, under the Nigerian Law and l dont think Bosun will want to involve himself with that kind of thing).

But Kidnapping is even on another level and l dont think Bosun is cut-out for that kind of stuff, thats why l also think its over-stretch.

The other stuffs (Materials missing, shoddy work, e.t.c ) are "learning experiences" and should be allowed to die naturally.

Now, the sensible and admirable thing to do is to give Maverick a refund, call him aside and say, "Work with me, if you want, we can nail this Opeyemi who did the fake Approval ......... or let us just bury the hatchet. Either way, l think Maverick will pipe-down and move-on.

I dont care where they want to go, worst case, l will go along with a few armed Security, just to be on the safe side but the consequence of that will be an open conflict in the office of the State Agency in question because that Opeyemi will have to come along with us to the Milverton road (State Fraud Unit)..... and then things might get worse or even possible end in court.

Is that what Bosun prefers?
I dont like the game of "blink first" because most times, a lot of "unnecessary damage" would have been done before one person blinks! undecided undecided
Why go to war for an issue that we could have resolved like gentlemen?

@Brabus: Do you think we are taking side or we hate you? It is only those who really like you, that can look you in the face and tell you the bitter-truth. Life is too short. undecided
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
crisisng:
OK o, I was being over-dramatic when I mentioned kidnapping so I take it back and apologise to Brabus. Oga Brabus no vex but you can’t be too careful these days.

Back to the matter at hand, I am totally up for both parties going to Alausa to verify the authenticity of this approval. I was totally against them going to meet the guy in some office but if it is Alausa then why not? At least they are the highest authority for such matters in Lagos so this should be dealt with swiftly. Will the Opeyemi guy also follow them there?

I will however like to say something before they proceed with this approach.

I can’t tell a fake approval from the colour of my backside.

I don’t know which one is fake or not so I cannot provide a solution but what I will like to ask the house (I am sure there are professionals here who can spot a fake approval) to look again at the document that Maverick has provided for all of us to see and tell us if this is fake or not. Surely some of you should be able to tell fake from original (unless una wan make we open another school/thread for spotting a fake approval).

If you know it is fake then why are we still telling them to waste their time to go to Alausa? Why can’t we just call it as it is and stop dancing around? Like I said I don’t know which one is fake so this one pass my power.

Another thing we have also failed to consider is the possibility that Maverick (for whatever reason) may not be chanced to go Alausa. What happens then? Do we say case closed until Maverick can produce himself in Alausa?

Just some food for thought.

Bros,
It's confirmed fake,read within the lines,even Brabus has indirectly confirmed that,I know Brabus will/can not kidnap nor kill,but the other guy can,as he has so much to loose,I'll advise maverick to be extremely careful with that guy,

A criminal will do anything to close his/her tracks.

As simple as.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by crisisng: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2016
Thank you Oga Euromillion (I hope you win it soon).
you are a man that wants true Justice and is not afraid to speak his mind.
Alot of people in the house know it is fake so why are they telling them to go somewhere to confirm what we all know?
Me just tire but if you seek justice you are termed a noise maker.
People know the right outcome of this so why are just procrastinating

euromilion:

Bros,
It's confirmed fake,read within the lines,even Brabus has indirectly confirmed that,I know Brabus will/can not kidnap nor kill,but the other guy can,as he has so much to loose,I'll advise maverick to be extremely careful with that guy,

A criminal will do anything to close his/her tracks.

As simple as.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
@Brabus, what do you propose, at this point?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
befto:
Madam Gabby,
Please can you share your caretaker details? Has She/he been very effective for you?
I may need their Services.

Since your property is in ikorodu and ajah it's not a good fit.

The two evictions were through the citizens mediation centre. If you are based in 9ja its something you can do yourself. Find the address of your local one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

@Brabus, what do you propose, at this point?

He knows what to do he is just a fighter that does not know when to give in.

Doing the right thing does not come naturally to him.

Me I also blame people who see hot water but go ahead to put hand inside come dey shout it is burning my hand.

Aboro lan so fun omoluabi.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by crisisng: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Madam Gabby,
Una welcome oo.
Words of wisdom truly appreciated

gabbytabby:

Me I also blame people who see hot water but go ahead to put hand inside come dey shout it is burning my hand.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Does anyone ever wonder how big Bosun (NextHome) brand would have grown if only he can be Honest, very transparent and work on his customer Satisfaction skills instead of all his reprisal attacks?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
gabbytabby:

Madam, why are you always on point? kiss

"Every Gambler knows, that the secret to SURVIVAL, by reading People's faces, knowing when to hold it... and knowing when to draw! ,......" - Kenny Rogers.

Still waiting to hear from Brabus
undecided

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

Madam, why are you always on point? kiss

"Every Gambler knows, that the secret to SURVIVAL, by reading People's faces, knowing when to hold it... and knowing when to draw! ,......" - Kenny Rogers.

Still waiting to hear from Brabus
undecided

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done.

na so Excuzeme.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
3strike:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done.

na so Excuzeme.

'Excuze' my inaccuracies brother, you are so correct. Mine was just a 'summary'.
I am sure the message is not lost on the parties involved. undecided
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnson232: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

The Ibadan part

Ermmm.....I don't joke with my citysmiley
rubbish!!!

what meaningful thing have u done for your so called beloved city? undecided

animals forming patriotic....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

'Excuze' my inaccuracies brother, you are so correct. Mine was just a 'summary'.
I am sure the message is not lost on the parties involved. undecided

There are no "inaccuracies" at all with your previous comments. I was just backing your message with the whole lyrics. you are on point bro.

Good Job you are doing here I must say again.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
I've been told that I have a poker face because my facial expression doesn't project what I'm thinking.

I hate gambling and go to Vegas just for the drive and buffets grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OnetimeOnly: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
Has this approval issue been solved?

Notice how the fraud called brabus/nexthome has avoided this forum since he has been exposed with clear messages and possibly fraudulent approval.

Maverick is this thing being solved offline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (3757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rawgold300 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.