Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4429493 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by meohio7777: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
UPDATE! I still need help for this and I will appreciate if anyone on this thread can refer a tested supplier/Seller he/she had worked with in the past on this because I learned there are fake and they fade off in a few months and years after installing despite telling you it's from "New Zealand" with a 50 yrs warranty.

Stone Coated roofing:
Bond
Installation PSM
Ridge cap
Valley Gutter
Nail
Repair Kit sealant/sand

AND

TURKEY DOORS

NB: Alumni Casement window is settled

Thanks

meohio7777:
Good morning Nairalanders, I trust everyone is doing great and staying safe at this scary time.
I need a reasonable and fair quote for the following:

Stone Coated roofing:
Bond
Installation PSM
Ridge cap
Valley Gutter
Nail
Repair Kit sealant/sand

Turkey Doors
4FT/ 3FT
Glass Door 3FT(Ante Room)
Internal doors
American Panel

Alumni Casement window((Burglary, Net, Alumm window)
Tower Profile with 5 mm Glasses in 16mm and 12mm burglary rod
1000 by 1500.....16 unit
1000 by 900.......1 unit
600 by 650........4 unit
750 by 650........1 unit
550 by 2000.......1 unit
950 by 2000.......1 unit
1500 by 2000......1 unit

Site Location Epe Lagos.
Logistics and labor also should be made known.
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by meohio7777: 12:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Bonjour Sir, I agree you need such info to ascertain Total square meter but what I am interested in is to know the price for the Bond PSM then we can take it from there on how many SQM needed. Merci
victoronwukwe:

Good day sir... To give a quotation for the roof we'd have to see the roof plan or the building plan so that we can calculate the total square meters...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mypains: 5:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Takoro13:

I have a plot of land at ogbanla area of wire and cable before omi ADIO Ibadan

Boss, there are specifications and criterion.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mypains: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Person2person:

I have a realtor that can help you out with this, he based in ibadan but you still need to provide more information on your choice and size of land.

Good luck!

How do I message you?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2020
mypains:

How do I message you?
call/wasap 08023335813
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Destiny27(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2020
mufutau55:

Best to use in the kitchen because of water or moisture is the HDF.

Hajji M.

Is it possible to use timber? My carpenter claims it is more durable. What do you think?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by victoronwukwe(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2020
meohio7777:
Bonjour Sir, I agree you need such info to ascertain Total square meter but what I am interested in is to know the price for the Bond PSM then we can take it from there on how many SQM needed. Merci

Bonjour sir, sorry for misunderstanding

Bond - #2,900 PSM
Installation - 300PSM (could be lower depending on location)
Ridge cap - #1800
Valley gutter - #2,500
Nail - #1500/kg
Kits - #5,000
Kit small - #3,000

You can WhatsApp me on https:///2348132131972
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by victoronwukwe(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2020
meohio7777:
UPDATE! I still need help for this and I will appreciate if anyone on this thread can refer a tested supplier/Seller he/she had worked with in the past on this because I learned there are fake and they fade off in a few months and years after installing despite telling you it's from "New Zealand" with a 50 yrs warranty.

Stone Coated roofing:
Bond
Installation PSM
Ridge cap
Valley Gutter
Nail
Repair Kit sealant/sand

AND

TURKEY DOORS

Thanks

Bonjour again sir,

I just saw the location...

Installation - #250 PSM
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by victoronwukwe(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2020
megacontrol:
Hello people,

We plan to use steel/metal to make a loft/mezzanine floor within an apartment with high headroom. The stairs will be made of steel and wood combination (see sample pic) while the floor will be full steel/metal.
The carcass is already in place and we have an architectural design of the loft already, so we need to move to the metal works now.

Is there anyone here that can provide this service? Or give me a referral to someone you know who is experienced with such design.

Some pictures for reference.

Thanks a mil.

Wow. This is such a beautiful design

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nifty247(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2020
I have 73 plots @ Omi Adio. Please contact me on WhatsApp if you are interested. +966595543700

mypains:
We need lands in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Olodo and Omi adio to be precise.

Is there anyone here that we can work with to help find? Mind you verification will be done before we proceed and that means no room for fraudulent dealings or time wasters.

And if all checks out right, we will both smile at the end.

I am doing this to save time as I am not in Oyo state at the moment. So count this as a grace of God.

If you are down with this, please quote me.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Goodmorning customers and friends , pls i want to inform you, especially those who know me and has patronized me with this account name Dfameguy. that this account was hack on August 8/219 by unknow person by exchanging my E mail osinachicolins20@gmail to solidanthony578@gmail.which i raised alarm then but the information i got is that is someone who has an access to my account that did it, and i was not able to recover it since then.these are the numbers i saw there 09029395656, 08140576480. Which I called and was picked by different people one was a girl the other a guy, the callertune confirm the guy's name to be TUNDE OTUM, I called him and he picked when I was trying to ask him, he quickly noticed that i was the one then he cut off the phone and shot it down , while the girl picked and she was surprise when I ask her and she did her best to proven to me that she wasn't aware of it, but am as saying the girl is still making use of that number even on WhatsApp while the guy after he received my message on WhatsApp he stop using it because I threatened him that I'm going to exposing him online here he stoped making use of the line.but the girl is still using hers both call and WhatsApp.but I received a message from the hacker on my new account saying that he was sorry about that, then he sent me the account password and my email password but it was too late then because I have created another account which is the one I'm using now.but , the person that had access to my account and E-mail is someone i can't suspect because he has to b my brother and he was the one who introduced me on this forum.now I have changed the E-mail and password of the account (Dfameguy) the account is still mine as of now.i wont post anything there again, all my post will always been posted on my new account which is this accunt DFAMEGUY11s. Here are my interaction with them

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akin4sure: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2020
lilgan:
Please how much does it cost to do a standard and beautiful kitchen cabinet. Someone please help before I get scammed.
I do kitchen cabinet n wardrobes Whatsapp me on 09069193297, will give you a good price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akin4sure: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2020
GoodFaith:

Can you use the MDF board @ 7k per sheet (not suitable for kitchen cabinets)
for closet?
You can but the durability period is shorter compared to hdf, call or Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for wardrobes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goodgod213: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Please I have a land at ibadan which has a foundation on it. Since I did d foundation I have been unable to complete it up. Is there any one or agency that can finish it and acquire it for some years so as to get their money back with interest. Any recommendations or suggestions please??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Zino89: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=Geophilip post=87703014]
30 tonnes 40k[/quote. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Destiny27:

Is it possible to use timber? My carpenter claims it is more durable. What do you think?

Of course, there is nothing wrong with the use of timber if your carpenter can do it well and beautiful.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Goodgod213:
Please I have a land at ibadan which has a foundation on it. Since I did d foundation I have been unable to complete it up. Is there any one or agency that can finish it and acquire it for some years so as to get their money back with interest. Any recommendations or suggestions please??

Maybe the mistake you're making is trying to save BIG or make one quick cash, then continue - IT MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN...

read the story on my profile, and see how he built -

My Advice is simple - Continue the project with whatever you can raise even if its 10k in 3 months, buy block, buy sand, buy granite, but THIS and buy THAT.

If you started that long ago - you would be gotten far - Read my old thread if you can find them.

GOODLUCK

cc: McTobe

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goodgod213: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
saydfact:

Maybe the mistake you're making is trying to save BIG or make one quick cash, then continue - IT MIGHT NEVER HAPPEN...

My Advice is simple - Continue the project with whatever you can raise even if its 10k in 3 months, buy block, buy sand, buy granite, but THIS and buy THAT.

If you started that long ago - you would be gotten far - Read my old thread if you can find them.

GOODLUCK

You are a King. I found your thread.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
mypains:

Boss, there are specifications and criterion.
Say it sr
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Destiny27(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
mufutau55:

Of course, nothing wrong with timber if your carpenter can do it well and beautiful.

Hajji M.

Ok thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DankemzI(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hello all.
I have a challenge and I need help from experienced contractors in Lagos, I secured my first contract of the year in ketu to landscape a 600sqm of space.
I got my stonedust delivered from abeokuta at night but the omonile and area boys accosted my shipment, estorted #30k from me especially as I don't speak Yoruba...
Please I'm having a couple of projects to handle after now, how do I handle this guys and stop the outrageous extortion
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PRODUTIM1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi House, pls, do I need to put the following into consideration while choosing the paint colours for my sitting room? Colour of chair, colour of tiles and cotton.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
meohio7777:

Stone Coated roofing:
Bond
Installation PSM
Ridge cap
Valley Gutter
Nail
Repair Kit sealant/sand

AND

TURKEY DOORS

Thanks

Check this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/79
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Oshogbo Osun State

Colour:White

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
PRODUTIM1:
Hi House, pls, do I need to put the following into consideration while choosing the paint colours for my sitting room? Colour of chair, colour of tiles and cotton.
Sure sir. you may choose complementary or contrasting colors that would make it rhyme together.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by McTobe(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Exactly So. Well said
saydfact:

GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Person2person:

yes! you can use it for closet. but it's fabrication must be closely supervised because of it's flexibility. infact you need an experienced furniture maker so that the hinges won't start falling off within few month.

Good Luck

Please since they all claim to be experienced, what exactly should one look out for in their work to avoid this falling off hinges?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Abeg I dey reason tlles oh. This goodwill product 60 by 60 none glossy . How soon e go fade ?

Well we have two type of goodwill ceramics
The super polish
And the normal one

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2020
ceelog:

Please since they all claim to be experienced, what exactly should one look out for in their work to avoid this falling off hinges?

hello,

Ensure that he use quality hydraulic hinges not the manual one, this is for the easy closure of the door without force

ensure that the weight of door is not too heavy for the Hinges to bear, hence choose a moderate size while designing your closet compartment.

you might need more than two hinges if your closet door is bigger in size (the bigger the size, the heavier the weight)

Ensure you double some of the edges when necessary to avoid sagging of the shelves.

If your closet area is prone to dampness, DO NOT USE MDF 1/4 BOARD for the back covering rather use hdf.

there are many closet made 5years ago with MDF Board, they are still firm.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Good Morning sirs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
That's how Good we are in the field.
We Build Exactly what is Designed.
The thread for this construction is in our profile from foundation to this stage...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Weldon bro,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: obago(m), Shady92(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.