Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4431203 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 6:45pm On May 03, 2020
Good evening everyone
As we all prepare for the partial return to normalcy

Attached is the Lagos State construction site safety guidelines

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 6:51pm On May 03, 2020
If however, u need a design please don't hesitate to contact us

Attached here is a four bedrooms bungalow design

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2020
Charisdesigns:

thanks sir, noted

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2020
GreenArrow1:

I doubt if there's a structural design for that project.

Obviously none... That's a disaster with no experienced person on site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SoldierPikin: 2:13am On May 04, 2020
I have seen too many beautiful houses and plazas with poorly finished concrete floors.
Does anyone knows who can do this level of concrete finishing in Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epBYAfMkTO8
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valentine87: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
Drop your contact number

Charisdesigns:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Footstradamus(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2020
I have been following this thread throughout the lock down period and i must say it has been very educative. Kudos to you guys

I have been looking at continuing a project in my home town, this project has been left untouched for quite sometime due to paucity of funds, it's an 8 bedroom duplex intended to be the family home. Now considering it was roofed 16 years ago and the aluminium roofing has started changing color we have decided re-roofing is necessary when we resume work.

Now here is my question, is it possible to add a precast parapet to the structure without removing all the woodwork already done for the roofing?

Please find attached pics

P.S just an inquiry oo, we aren't resuming just yet so no bombard me with quotations grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nextjones99: 12:26pm On May 04, 2020
How much is the square meter for railings? Planning to do the stair case and balcony of a small duplex.
Adedward:
Happy first Sunday everyone here,
Contact adedward for ur windows

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2020
Happy new week!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2020
#20k per squre metres
Nextjones99:
How much is the square meter for railings? Planning to do the stair case and balcony of a small duplex.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nextjones99: 3:32pm On May 04, 2020
Would you like to upload pictures here so we can choose from or that’s not what you will like to do? And also what’s the last price you can do it?
Adedward:
#20k per squre metres

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
[Okquote author=Nextjones99 post=89178925]Would you like to upload pictures here so we can choose from or that’s not what you will like to do? And also what’s the last price you can do it? [/quote]ok, loading,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2020
Still loading sir,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Footstradamus(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Adedward:
Still loading sir,

The below is very nice and unique. Worry about kids though

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2020
Footstradamus:

The below is very nice and unique. Worry about kids though
it's not ordanary glass, it's 10mm and pass through tufing manchine, before mount it, so that it can mot brake like others glass, and all the edge places have been dulled,with dulling manchine, ur hands can go through it the edge without any wounds at all, it's very ok,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2020
We don't just Do Design.
We actually implement it.

Picture 1. See Before
Picture 2. Proposed Design
Picture 3. Ongoing Construction
Picture 4. Ongoing Construction

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Footstradamus(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
Adedward:
it's not ordanary glass, it's 10mm and pass through tufing manchine, before mount it, so that it can mot brake like others glass, and all the edge places have been dulled,with dulling manchine, ur hands can go through it the edge without any wounds at all, it's very ok,

Ok that's nice. Great work
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Footstradamus(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
Footstradamus:
I have been following this thread throughout the lock down period and i must say it has been very educative. Kudos to you guys

I have been looking at continuing a project in my home town, this project has been left untouched for quite sometime due to paucity of funds, it's an 8 bedroom duplex intended to be the family home. Now considering it was roofed 16 years ago and the aluminium roofing has started changing color we have decided re-roofing is necessary when we resume work.

Now here is my question, is it possible to add a precast parapet to the structure without removing all the woodwork already done for the roofing?

P.S just an inquiry oo, we aren't resuming just yet so no bombard me with quotations grin

No parapet roof experts here today?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2020
Footstradamus:

Ok that's nice. Great work
ok thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
Valentine87:
Drop your contact number

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hargbo(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2020
Footstradamus:

I don't think you can avoid not removing some of your Roof timber..

You will definitely be removing your rafters, purlins, and Tie Beam..

Add the removal to ur cost

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OtunbaStarboy(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2020
I need a Functional Hospital for sale in Lagos.

If you have any, pls call or WhatsApp me on: 08136098826. I'm buying it for my Client.

Please if you have any, I need you to work on the full details of the property before calling me. So that we won't need to wait for long time before getting feedback from you on any information requested and I won't look stupid before my Client. Thanks Sir/Ma
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2020
PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2019) >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

Just in case you want to avoid falling into hands of artisans. You can contact your suppliers directly. See an important information here
MUST READ FOR ALL
READ HERE ����
https://naijalocals.com.ng/the-price-you-pay-for-looking-for-cheap-things/

The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2020
You mean stamp Concrete!!! Contact me for concrete flooring etc.

SoldierPikin:

I have seen too many beautiful houses and plazas with poorly finished concrete floors.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 3:23am On May 05, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:20am On May 05, 2020
Hello nairaland we are here to provide all kinds of quality building materials such as :

Tile

Marble

Granite

Doors

Jacuzzi

Bathroom showers

Executive bathroom cabinet

Tap

Toilet seat

Etc

https:///2347087953771
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2020
Wonderful Review from Happy client's
What are u waiting for
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:22am On May 05, 2020
SoldierPikin:

Julius Berger grin

Others will tell you they can do it but it'll end in premium tears.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2020
For your Architectural Design and Construction.
Call us on 07038166370, 08081465833 dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com

We do interior Design and Construction as well as well as remodeling of existing homes to New innovative homes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olenime(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2020
Charisdesigns:

What is the estimated cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joy2world and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.