Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4429897 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
desiji:

what about the foreign made ones?

That will be good too... we need them all.
Please post them all. Thanks.
Oga @Desiji, how the project, completed?

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
erico2k2:

We never get tired of Pic, in fact, we want more pics than words grin grin grin grin

Here are the pics as requested
Thank you all.

I will send the link of the project soon, so that full pics and work process will be fully posted there.

Thank you all for your time here.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
GoodFaith:
Can you give me FULL BAG for 2440 I want 100 bags NO RE-BAG \FULL BAG FOR 2440 You have my phone number call me if you can do it
Minimum order is 300bags @N2500/bag

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kbimz: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone have a modern architectural design of a 3 bedroom bungalow flat?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
rotecch77:

Thank you all.
I will send the link of the project soon, so that full pics and work process will be fully posted there.

Awon Aje (Wizard) Tilers. Nice work.
Keep the good work going.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kbimz:
Hi guys, does anyone have a modern architectural design of a 3 bedroom bungalow flat?

Visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1811288/build-standard-3bedroom-half-plot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Muyi002:
Hi Guys,
Please send give advice on what could be the cause if this cracks on the wall in the attached.

Anyone with a point here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good evening
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chai your right about the filling cost .it seems like am feeling heat in a cold weather. My filling already hitting 11trips and i still need like 4 extra even though its 15ton bucket am booking . I wan run but no leg to run self grin
raymondFirstborn:

N3.5m won't finish that foundation.
What parameters did you use.

5bedroom duplex On a Waterlogged land .?

Filling of the land let's say 500sqm . With the use of a payloader and compactor.would cost at least 1m.

Filling of the foundation too@1200mm high.-11 trips of 30tonnes sharp sand.

BUDGET should be N5 - 6m.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
rotecch77:

Thank you all.

nice job keep it up
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by meohio7777: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello House, I trust everyone is safe and having a stress free week.
Please, I got this quotation from a builder/bricklayer for a poultry project and I am wondering how reasonable and fair it is.
Site location: Ijebu ode, Ogun state.
HOUSE ONE: PIG HOUSE ( SIZE 24FT BY 150FT AND 16 ROOMS)
HOUSE 2 PEN HOUSE ( SIZE 45FT BY 150FT)
I will be willing to work with anyone with a more reasonable quote.
Find the attached image.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Enyinne:
Chai your right about the filling cost .it seems like am feeling heat in a cold weather. My filling already hitting 11trips and i still need like 4 extra even though its 15ton bucket am booking . I wan run but no leg to run self grin
11 still counting... you must be receiving 10tons as filling no doubt.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smallsmall: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Person2person:

the blue is 240k and the brown is 185k.

thanks for your interest.

How many pieces in a set?
Can you give details (How many singles, doubles, three-seater, centre table, foot stands etc) of what is involved.
What is the quality of wood and leather used to make them, hard wood or not? Immitation leather or real leather? Single thread or double thread?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
It's like that floor tiles is the big deal in the market at the moment...almost all major builds have it nowadays.

Looks nice though, do you have an idea how much it costs?

Good neat job your guys are doing there.

rotecch77:

Thank you all.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
You're not going to get at that price presently.
If you do, then its exactly what you said you don't want... a re-bag.

GoodFaith:

Can you give me FULL BAG for 2440 I want 100 bags
NO RE-BAG \FULL BAG FOR 2440
You have my phone number call me if you can do it

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
meohio7777:
Hello House, I trust everyone is safe and having a stress free week.
Please, I got this quotation from a builder/bricklayer for a poultry project and I am wondering how reasonable and fair it is.
Site location: Ijebu ode, Ogun state.
HOUSE ONE: PIG HOUSE ( SIZE 24FT BY 150FT AND 16 ROOMS)
HOUSE 2 PEN HOUSE ( SIZE 45FT BY 150FT)
I will be willing to work with anyone with a more reasonable quote.
Find the attached image.

For the pen house--

Blinding - 20bags

Total number of blocks - 2600
Cement - 40bags(65blocks/bag)

Flooring -
60bags

Total bags of cement - 120bags

Sand

2trips of 20 tonnes

Workmanship -418,000

Workmanship for the pole installation - 100,000

PIG HOUSE- The sketch is not clear enough, can you produce a better sketch?

You can contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp)for detailed breakdown.

This a random picture from NL. This is something close to what is in the sketch.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:
Good evening

Do you need tiles(Spanish, Italian, China or Nigerian) marble for you kitchen cabinate top or WC and sanitary ware security DOOR (turkey Gamman or China ) haardwooddoor, amoureddoor, steeldoor, aluminumdoor,

Contact me with the number below
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2020
smallsmall:

How many pieces in a set?
Can you give details (How many singles, doubles, three-seater, centre table, foot stands etc) of what is involved.
What is the quality of wood and leather used to make them, hard wood or not? Immitation leather or real leather? Single thread or double thread?

Thanks.

It is a 7 seaters as a set of the chair is 3-2-1-1 (3 seater, 2 seater and 2 single seaters) with 3 inches steel stand, no centre table in the combo.

The framework is made with Hardwood, uphostered with high density foam padding and a quality and durable LG leather materials excellently finished.

thanks for your interest

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smallsmall: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2020
saydfact:

I called you Sir.
You called me young man..

Case closed... Levels ain't same.

Can you imagine?
Lack of Public Etiquette. angry

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by smallsmall: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Person2person:

It is a 7 seaters as a set of the chair is 3-2-1-1 (3 seater, 2 seater and 2 single seaters) with 3 inches steel stand, no centre table in the combo.

The framework is made with Hardwood, uphostered with high density foam padding and a quality and durable LG leather materials excellently finished.

thanks for your interest

I am keeping you in my diary for sure.
Please, what does LG leather mean?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=smallsmall post=91078803]

I am keeping you in my diary for sure.
Please, what does LG leather mean?[/quotes

The "LG electronic" has a leather producing brand. They are major player in the leather industry.

we appreciate your interest

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Kbimz:
Sure, chat me up on 08108408732
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Chekitaut:
11 still counting... you must be receiving 10tons as filling no doubt.

What people should understand about estimation is:

when an estimator says you need 40 tonnes of XYZ, the fact you paid a supplier to supply that and you end up using '60 tonnes' doesn't make the estimate wrong..

The fact is except you have a weighbridge or a GOD fearing person, you'll be supplied 10 tonnes as 20 tonnes...

I ONCE WENT TO THE QUARRY MYSELF (in 2007) to buy granite, I followed the tipper all the way to the site and delivered it to a site I was project manager on; MY CEO came to site and asked how many tonnes it was, I told him 30T.. He's a Q.S with years of experience - he said; NO! its impossible who supplied it, I said One supplier like that.

I didn't tell him it was me, cos that wasn't part of my job description...

cc: Enyinne
I'm not saying your supplier is doing that pls, I'm just explaining the challenges we estimators face.

ALL THIS ADD UNNECESSARILY TO BUILDING COST.

Morning All'
WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AND CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD. #LFC

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2020
saydfact:

What people should understand about estimation is:

when an estimator says you need 40 tonnes of XYZ, the fact you paid a supplier to supply that and you end up using '60 tonnes' doesn't make the estimate wrong..

The fact is except you have a weighbridge or a GOD fearing person, you'll be supplied 10 tonnes as 20 tonnes...

I ONCE WENT TO THE QUARRY MYSELF (in 2007) to buy granite, I followed the tipper all the way to the site and delivered it to a site I was project manager on; MY CEO came to site and asked how many tonnes it was, I told him 30T.. He's a Q.S with years of experience - he said; NO! its impossible who supplied it, I said One supplier like that.

I didn't tell him it was me, cos that wasn't part of my job description...

cc: Enyinne
I'm not saying your supplier is doing that pls, I'm just explaining the challenges we estimators face.

ALL THIS ADD UNNECESSARILY TO BUILDING COST.

Morning All'
WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AND CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD. #LFC

You have say d fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Words of wisdom ... #DontLeaveMe

segzy14:

You have say d fact.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fonyeri(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2020
We are professional painting and decorative designs company proficient in interior and exterior paintings of residence,Offices and commercial buildings.
Are you thinking of how to go about painting your space or the kind of design that will make it look exotic?
Contact us today to transform the space for you.
We also do wall skimming"screeding"and decorative plaster finishes such as:-
Venetian plaster widely known as Stucco or marble plaster.
Swahili design
Istinto design
Travertino design
Crackle design
Metallic velvet
Dragon effect
Crocodile effect
Bagging design
Bamboo design
We also do maintenance painting eg rising damp walls caused by water or moist.
Lets transform your spaces today.
We bring walls to live.
Call us for a detailed finished job.
Call or whatsapp 08090699076,08053187000
https://www.nairaland.com/5847395/exquisite-modern-italian-designs-home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by desiji: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
mufutau55:

That will be good too... we need them all.
Please post them all. Thanks.
Oga @Desiji, how the project, completed?

Hajji M.
Alhaji Since i was working on the expansion of the Solar system and programmimg a lot of Automation b4 this Covid-19 pushed my Plans

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cindino20(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
rotecch77:

Thank you all.

Wow...Neat Work...The tiles look neat and clean.

Oga rotecch77 are these spanish tiles? and can you please tell me(us) the cost of the tiles (per m) make we know if we can afford the tiles.

Thank you in advance.

C.

In other news I need someone that can deliver and install 3 ft internal Hdf doors (see attachment..Site location: Benin, number of doors: 16).

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
mufutau55:

Awon Aje (Wizard) Tilers. Nice work.
Keep the good work going.

Hajji M.

My Hajji, thanks for your comment sir, I used to drill my workers to give out there best in order to make the client enjoyed what he or she paid for plus how to gain more clients “as they says one good turn deserves another”

Thanks once again sir, thank you all.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2020
megacontrol:
It's like that floor tiles is the big deal in the market at the moment...almost all major builds have it nowadays.

Looks nice though, do you have an idea how much it costs?

Good neat job your guys are doing there.

Thanks Boss,
The tiles is Spanish porcelain tiles.
Price range btw 4000-4200 per meter

Thanks for your comments sir

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
nice job keep it up

Thanks my guy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
rotecch77:

Thank you all.

Jesu see client cement for ground...

You workmen... Don't be angry oh, but can you spend this much materials on your own project?

I know it's good to do a job correctly oh just asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.