Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391885 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Ibibioson:
Please do not do any business with hsl-broker. He's a fraud and scammer. Took #3m of my money to deliver various building materials for me. It's almost a month now and nothing has been delivered. One excuse after another. Told me his father passed away. I gave him time to mourn his dad. Even why preparing for the burial, I begged him to have the materials ready that my contractor would pick them up. Just tell us where they are. He refused. If he had a legit business, he could have called his distributors and have them get the materials ready for us to pick them up without him being there. He said nothing can be done in his absence. I never thought I would experience this on nairaland. Deliver my materials is an issue, refund my money is an issue too. Roofing woodwork was done, but no roofing sheets. Now the rain has washed off the anti-termite treatment.

This is troubling because we’ve gone down this route before.

Guys, please use the search function for due diligence though I recognize that the Nairaland crash took away some archive.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2020
AngelicBeing:
@EgunMogaji, the Emperor of lbadan, you have benefitted immensely from this thread, built several houses in Nigeria, l, on behalf of Hajj Mufutau55, the President of Nairaland builders forum, request EgunMogaji to pay 500 million dollars as a gift to all regular posters / Engineers / Architects etc who have availed themselves of their wealth of information / experience / knowledge/ time on this thread

Money should be paid to this account below Stanbic bank account, account number 67345290, swift code 436, Garki branch

or alternatively you can transfer the money to Hajj Mufutau55's account, Access Bank, account Number 567432, London branch, swift code 003 United Kingdom
The count down begins now grin

I breath a sigh of relief. I thought I’ll be on the hook for more than that, much more grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2020
ApostleBlack:
Good evening all,

Please guys, I need constructive criticism on this attached 4 bedroom bungalow floor drawing before construction work.

Thanks!!

I don’t see anything particularly wrong with it. Have you considered making it a duplex?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2020
mufutau55:
@ThatHistoryGuy

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the items ordered from you. You surely get my recommendations and acollade. Kudos.

Hajji M.
Thanks boss
It was nice doing business with you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises is into Home & Office furniture. It's products include - Wardrobe, Bed, Sofa, Doors, Upholstery, Credenza, Office furniture, Kitchen cabinets, Dining set and Joineries.

Call - 08022283035
Chat/view catalogue https:///2347032186146

... Providing High Quality Furniture!!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2020
By automatic, are you asking if it's sensor operated and does not require any manual push to flush? If that's your question, then its a NO.

The picture shown is a concealed, wall hung WC. The cistern and all pipings are conduit, so you will only see the bowl/seat and that little circular part you press to flush when installation and finish is completed.

ak22:

Is this automatic WC ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2020
I had to source outside this place since the vendors didn't reply on time, the one i asked directly replied after a week or so.

abdultobz:

I'm also interested please. Geberet esp.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ak22(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2020
megacontrol:
By automatic, are you asking if it's sensor operated and does not require any manual push to flush? If that's your question, then its a NO.

The picture shown is a concealed, wall hung WC. The cistern and all pipings are conduit, so you will only see the bowl/seat and that little circular part you press to flush when installation and finish is completed.

Now understand , but I'm looking for the one that is sensor operated one that doest not required any manual push to flush
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Hey man,

Did you finally get your doors sorted?
I was following your door search and inquiry as I'll need to tow that line soon.

What and who did you settle for? is there are thread for your project?

Thanks

davodyguy:

Some people get mind sha.

As Estate Surveyor and Valuers, we are custodians of rents and we dare not get enticed to violate code of professional practice.

Client's money must not be touched
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Pascopele: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2020
diordaves:

Sorry where is your location again?
Can we talk outside here?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Pascopele: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Queenserah26:
You can reach me on 09075297484
Noted ma

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Good morning from Here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Good morning everyone.
contact me for your painting and wood work for your roofing.call or Whatsapp on 07060795767
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
mufutau55:
@ThatHistoryGuy

Thank you for the prompt delivery of the items ordered from you. You surely get my recommendations and acollade. Kudos.

Hajji M.

If Hajji M says it, it must be true. I will work harder. I will keep the post cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Wyloutproperty: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ibibioson:
Please do not do any business with hsl-broker. He's a fraud and scammer. Took #3m of my money to deliver various building materials for me. It's almost a month now and nothing has been delivered. One excuse after another. Told me his father passed away. I gave him time to mourn his dad. Even why preparing for the burial, I begged him to have the materials ready that my contractor would pick them up. Just tell us where they are. He refused. If he had a legit business, he could have called his distributors and have them get the materials ready for us to pick them up without him being there. He said nothing can be done in his absence. I never thought I would experience this on nairaland. Deliver my materials is an issue, refund my money is an issue too. Roofing woodwork was done, but no roofing sheets. Now the rain has washed off the anti-termite treatment.

My goodness ��
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
I need someone that can handle borehole for me in osun state here. a group request for it

call me 2ru 08066692four0one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ibibioson:

I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankum that characterized some artisans on Nairaland property section sad

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ibibioson:

Hsl-broker, you have a serious case to answer here, pls don’t muted kindly reply to all these allegations from our esteemed members here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just when you start getting good feedbacks and reviews on the contractors and suppliers, someone comes and set back the progress made.
While there may be explanations or excuse, communication matters in resolution and avoiding drawing wrong conclusions.
If there's a typed or written message or agreement to show transaction takes place, then if not recovery, tracing is possible for a certain fee by security agencies through the mobile phone and bank details.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustCryptos: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
KolaShangOne:

My Oga.. Yes o. grin

Chairman, please what's the price of the condemned sand you talked about earlier? Is it a cheaper or better alternative to laterite?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Takoro13:
I need someone that can handle borehole for me in osun state here. a group request for it

we don't do boreholes but for your standing tanks, we're your best friend.

Call or text me on 07032fourfour6904

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
gbadexy:
Just when you start getting good feedbacks and reviews on the contractors and suppliers, someone comes and set back the progress made.
While there may be explanations or excuse, communication matters in resolution and avoiding drawing wrong conclusions.
If there's a typed or written message or agreement to show transaction takes place, then if not recovery, tracing is possible for a certain fee by security agencies through the mobile phone and bank details.
bros this thing tire me helplessly oh. Imagine trying to build a reputation and some people are busy discouraging people from giving you a lifeline

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boyka1: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Can someone avail me with the cost of asbestos ceiling. Many thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
boyka1:
Can someone avail me with the cost of asbestos ceiling. Many thanks
there is N2,400(N2300) and N2,800(N2,700) I think, both different ceiling types
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aheadahead20: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
aheadahead20:
How much will be a reasonable labor to pay for installation of ;

1) WC
2) washing hand basin
3) water heater
4) kitchen sink.

Still on this.. please help
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=dejavus post=92168242][/quote]

if the attached door meet your specification, you can deal with us. we based in Lagos.

attached is a white skin door framed with pine wood.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolajinoni1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Land For Sale, you can Also Call us For Your Survey work And Architectural Design
This is for Developers, those who wants to invest, and even you that wish to become a landlord, we have what you'r looking for.
Buy plots and acres of land were you can build now and start making your returns instantly.
Note: is already fully developed and is located in
Abeokuta pokuku 220k
Coker town ifo 450k
Ibeju lekki lagos 3.5m
Itokin epe lagos 750k
Ilogbo ota 750k
Obada ABK 650k
Itori 350k
Ikorodun lagos 850k
Eredo epe lagos600k
Atan ota 550k per plots
land free from government acquisition, Good road network, you can also call us for your survey work and architectural design,
call us on 08137651008 09053010009
You can also call to confirm if you land is free from government acquisition, in ogun state.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Takoro13:

Call this number +234 802 326 7670
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jerrycash17: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
You must have heavy machinery that can do all the constructions with ease and professionalism, if you need to repair your Excavator you Need Excavator Service Repair Manual

The construction industry is a very lucrative field that people can venture into. There is a constant demand to build structures and repair present ones in this modern world. Furthermore, the commercial building construction industry continues to be in boom that one will not run out of opportunities in doing this type of business.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
folmus:

If Hajji M says it, it must be true. I will work harder. I will keep the post cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley

I no go tell lies o. I will tell it like I see it, good or bad.
But everyone must still do their delligence. Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ibibioson:

Nairaland, please do something to stop this guy from defrauding people through this forum.

Cc: lawyer
Cc: Dominique
cc: Hajj M.

You guys should always try to verify your buyers and suppliers in this forum. HSLBROKER has a bad reputation on this forum. He used to be a reputable person until money-monger entered his mind. Search his name from old post. Due delligence is necessary for that kind of big money. I hope you guys locate him o.

Hajji M.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aieromon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.