Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4398545 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Scientists say the universe is made up of neutrons, protons and electrons. They forgot to mention morons who makes the world go south.

TGIF.

______
@ 3strike, where is it happening today? I'm out now baba.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Haha

They have said it and I would not say it again, you are clearly a fraud who TBH do not know what is still doing on this forum. Clearly you are finished. I like the way you are replying, your real peers are busy doing good things with thier lives, you are always here defending yourself.

As for your question on some user names, let me answer them one by one.

Adeekiti = Still working for me, he needs to finish some items which i deliberately told him to hold off on as there are still some works going on at site which might stain what he delivers.

Rushtec = Supplied 37 doors (fully paid for), and also fitted (fully paid for). Some of what was fitted had issues which is typical with american panel/china doors. His boss came to look at it.

Opalu = Exposed some of the terrible work you did, with Opalu he requires payment before site visit. So what can I say here.

KolaShangOne = Supplied roof wood, fully paid for. Supervised roof. His scope of work finished and I decided Ibadan is too far to be commuting from. If he has any other arguments, he can tender it here.

As for you, Hell is the only destination.
Do you think prayer stones will save you from all the curses, I pity you oo and also your wife, trust me.

brabus:

Just so you may know based on our last conversation, I've asked you to explore other means of getting the fund if you cannot wait for me to offset your request for a refund from my pocket. No need to rehash the same old argument. So long I didn't give you the fake approval (and that it came from the government office itself), eni to je gbi, lo maa ku gbi.

Thanks.

I knew everyday you need something to fight about, something to complain about, something to cry about, someone to make your folly. Without this, you feel like you will cease to exist. I'm sorry pick on someone else for today. I need to leave now for something that will bring money to the table. While I'm away, please leave me a message.

By the way, how is Adeekiti, Rushtec Opalu, KolaShangOne doing on your project? Funny they didn't read the warning signs.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
3strike:

Morning guys,

So Brabus own a $50,000 sony set but common 400k naiara he no fit pay?

Speaking of blackman's mentality..#fakelife.

And then he wants naija to progress..even after selling FAKE BUILDING APPROVAL to his client who was putting food on his table?.... undecided

Are you guys on nairaland reading this or just purposely decide to look the other way?

Btw ...we all waited to the movie yesterday but obviously all na bragado....you are a boy who cant keep his word ...one day ur kids will be able to google their Daddy's name omline and will be so proud of how honorable he was.

@maverick & 3strike please take it outside. Make we no learn again because of 400k? here be like law enforcement agency? you guys are super inconsiderate. Vital information wey una don deny others don pass 400k. Must we all join mob lynch brabus before una go rest?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
mavverick:
Haha

They have said it and I would not say it again, you are clearly a fraud who TBH do not know what is still doing on this forum. Clearly you are finished. I like the way you are replying, your real peers are busy doing good things with thier lives, you are always here defending yourself.

As for your question on some user names, let me answer them one by one.

Adeekiti = Still working for me, he needs to finish some items which i deliberately told him to hold off on as there are still some works going on at site which might stain what he delivers.

Rushtec = Supplied 37 doors (fully paid for), and also fitted (fully paid for). Some of what was fitted had issues which is typical with american panel/china doors. His boss came to look at it.

Opalu = Exposed some of the terrible work you did, with Opalu he requires payment before site visit. So what can I say here.

KolaShangOne = Supplied roof wood, fully paid for. Supervised roof. His scope of work finished and I decided Ibadan is too far to be commuting from. If he has any other arguments, he can tender it here.

As for you, Hell is the only destination.
Do you think prayer stones will save you from all the curses, I pity you oo and also your wife, trust me.

You pity the wife? Na only their innocent kids I pity...cos na them go feel am pass.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Very important point you make there.
The irony is that the fraud/ponzi scheme is like a husband/wife collabo. I remember a day the 2 of them met me up at mega chicken. So she goes about with him. The kids are too young to know what is happening now, but I guess they will soon get to know when someone visits an address somewhere near Ajah.

And one day they will know how to use the internet and know of thier daddy's past life, that is if he's still ........................

3strike:

You pity the wife? Na only their innocent kids I pity...cos na them go feel am pass.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Filed with the appropriate authority.. within and outside the border. You're welcome to execute your evil plans if blackmail no fit work. Come and kill Brabus now grin grin

Remember the agreed completion date on contract is April 17 and your threats were coming even months before the expiration of the deadline. Just so you may know, you can't fool everyone. The screenshot is from your cronies. This is a finished work bros don't pretend. I'll start from Lekki 1

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Let's see whose name breaks the internet "Brabus, 3strike or Mavverick"

I have it all ready before now. You want more... let people see that blackmail won't work.

@ Ikhige, Arase is well informed of this development. It's a crime against the state. All facts placed in the right places even across border since last year April.

Just dare me. That's why I challenged una to a popularity test. Let's see whose story wil sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2016
brabus biko not today! enough of it.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Dont know if this is directed at me. But i am guessing its not, so just passing by.
Who is blackmailing you self.
If anyone lied on you, why not state what the lies are.
One day, your kids will surely read about the life daddy lives. Dont you think ?

n3xt:
Filed with the appropriate authority.. within and outside the border. You're welcome to execute your evil plans if blackmail no fit work. Come and kill Brabus now grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

Remember the agreed completion date on contract is April 17 and your threats were coming even months before the expiration of the deadline.

So where the screenshot come from na? And how e take concern 3strike o? Obviously you dey owe a lot of people. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:
Let's see whose name breaks the internet "Brabus, 3strike or Mavverick"

I have it all ready before I die. You want more... let people see that blackmail won't work

Bosun.....I'm not requesting you to be quiet on this matter, I'm commanding you to do so. I used the word "command" because of what we shared in the past. If you ever had any respect for that past, you will be humble and be quiet.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Qc1:

Bosun.....I'm not requesting you to be quiet on this matter, I'm commanding you to do so. I used the word "command" because of what we shared in the past. If you ever had any respect for that past, you will be humble and be quiet.

You have it baba.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2016
mavverick:
Dont know if this is directed at me. But i am guessing its not, so just passing by.
Who is blackmailing you self.
If anyone lied on you, why not state what the lies are.
One day, your kids will surely read about the life daddy lives. Dont you think ?

maverick IGP Arase and Ibrahim Magu dey fit read, abeg write petition. Stop calling his wife and stop disturbing us here.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

You have it baba.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Obviously Bosun made this screenshoot up....only God sabi how many user ID u get on nairaland sef....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I like them to read it oo, maybe they should be concerned about the forgery as that is a serious offence.
Who called his wife today and when ?
Can you help me write petition ?
Who is disturbing you, as far as i am concerned i am not disturbing you or anyone. I am discussing an experience from a fake building plan approval which concerns building, so if you do not want to be educated, you can log out and read papers and stop disturbing us here.

Ikhige:
maverick IGP Arase and Ibrahim Magu dey fit read, abeg write petition. Stop calling his wife and stop disturbing us here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
3strike:
Obviously Bosun made this screenshoot up....only God sabi how many user ID u get on nairaland sef....
3strike abeg let it go...make we all fall back to the primary purpose of this thread. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Such a cheap ploy. I wonder why he felt he needed to make that up, and then covered the sender's name etc. lol
I think the user ID thing, maybe he's planning a comeback as a born again who knows. Abi brabus get twin now ?
3strike:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

You have it baba.

Egunmoogaji this is how you put your dog on a leash....
Learn from my guy QC1.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:
3strike abeg let it go...make we all fall back to the primary purpose of this thread. Thanks

The primary aim of this forum is to educate ourselves on building methodologies
And not allowing fraudsters to steal our hard earned monies
Brabus worked for about 4 ppl here and none of them is happy with him
Are you saying we should allow brabus to continue undeterred
We have other builders here too
Segzy aventures skimanski podosci
Why is nobody picking on them

Brabus is a thief
He should just go away
We don't want thieves here this is a honorable forum

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:

Baba which one u no dey na? U dey on brabus pay roll too? All your comment no help matter.....by the way am thinking this na Brabus other user ID he uses to scam people on business section.

I will list all Brabus user ID on nairaland later on this thread. Sometime he disguises as a female to ask questions so as to cause distractions. And then uses some to like its foolish and arrogant comments.

NOTE: By now I should have prevented couple of families from throwing their hard earned money away to this arrogant Fraudster.

If Eghosajohnny show back here.., he will get more customers than this idiot....eghosa made a mistake and openly ate his humble pie....not recommending any of them tho.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol
Me self surprise oo.
Abi u be spokesman / brabus twin / Bosun Davies himself ?
3strike:

Baba which one u no dey na? U dey on brabus pay roll too? All your comment no help matter....by the way am thinking this na Brabus other user ID he uses to scam people on business section.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
mavverick:
I like them to read it oo, maybe they should be concerned about the forgery as that is a serious offence.
Who called his wife today and when ?
Can you help me write petition ?
Who is disturbing you, as far as i am concerned i am not disturbing you or anyone. I am discussing an experience from a fake building plan approval which concerns building, so if you do not want to be educated, you can log out and read papers and stop disturbing us here.
dont educate me, just shut up...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
3strike:

Baba which one u no dey na? U dey on brabus pay roll too? All your comment no help matter.....by the way am thinking this na Brabus other user ID he uses to scam people on business section.

I will list all Brabus user ID on nairaland later on this thread. Sometime he disguises as a female to ask questions so as to cause distractions. And then use some to like its foolish and arrogant comments.

NOTE: By now I should have prevented couple of families from throwing their hard earned money away to this arrogant Fraudster.

If Eghosajohnny show back here.., he will get more customers than this idiot....eghosa made a mistake and openly ate his humble pie....not recommending any of them tho.
oga you dont know me, i dont know you. Na beg i dey, i come here come learn like others...you guys are taking siege of this thread. dont attack me, just think!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enterpreneur: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello All,

In the midst of negative headlines...please read positive reviews of Segcymoor on the thread below! Diasporas like me need to know that good people like Segcymoor and Aventures are still in Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2522848/construction-medium-high-rise-multi/11#44515499

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Ikhige post=44515447][/quote]

I have been on Nairaland for sometime now...and I know Nairalanders are smart.

No Sane person will follow this thread and be making any supporting comments for brabus.

All those userID making those comments with the exception of egunmogagi....belong to brabus.

Na brabus they make comments and na him dey use other ID to like his comments.

NO sane fellow will follow this thread and not shake their head for him....with Baba Egun we understand say he dey go thru midlife crisis and so baba no dey function well.

By the way si brabus don dey write his will?...e be like a lot of people dey his back...what legacy is he gonna leave back for his kids tho?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:
oga you dont know me, i dont know you. Na beg i dey, i come here come learn like others...you guys are taking siege of this thread. dont attack me, just think!

We know who u are Brabus....No sane person will support brabus.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Segcymoor I was supposed to meet him in person a few months ago, it didnt happen but God willing it will happen. I have met a few professionals in person via this forum (Adeekiti, Muyesky etc)

Segcymoor is a very professional guy and I can attest to that. He is everything that brabus is not and I would not have any issues recommending him to people.

I am not surprised you have only good things to say about him, in as much as we need to call out and shame rogues we also need to take a step back and give credit where it is due. Those that are angry that rogues are being called out should reset their conscience or perhaps reveal their identity, of course except Egunmogaji (loads of issues with him and still expecting his imported inmates for that prison of his)

Enterpreneur:
Hello All,

In the midst of negative headlines...please read positive reviews of Segcymoor on the thread below! Diasporas like me need to know that good people like Segcymoor and Aventures are still in Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2522848/construction-medium-high-rise-multi/11#44515499

Many thanks!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Enterpreneur:
Hello All,

Many thanks!

Yoruba ni ati ko ifa nile...ifa tin se.

Brabus you see your life?..........

If una see that small thing wey dey make noise behind this faceless forum you go dash am money sef.

I say make them show me who be brabus sef 4 weeks ago and dey yab me.....Just had to turn back.

To all the Honest contractors in the house...Respect!

Baba entreprenuer nice one baba. Am glad u didnt go with this fraudster if not you for just dey finish your foundation with 20mil.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
3strike:

We know who u are Brabus....No sane person will support brabus.
very convenient for you. If I dont join you online to mob lynch him then i must be on his payroll. Oga you are not educating anyone, neither are you fighting fraud. You are constituting nuisance online with your garbage. We have instruments backed by law to address your grievances. I dey try build too, na make me come here...everybody know as e be for 9ja. Throwing back to back punchline to insult egunmogaji or brabus wont solve the problem. No allow puberty hair grow pass your sense o.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Bosun,

Post all our chat and even our financial transactions of how I paid you for every milestones without delays.

That screenshot was from 3strikes where I told you I will personally tell ur parents before I fvck you up....that was the ideal thing to do after I paid you our agreed money 10m and you stop picking my calls and wont respond back to text messages.

You want to play ball n I had to tell you am game...

So what else you got? grin

I refused to be treated like this client on the phone...held his money for almost a year...Mba! Not me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:
very convenient for you. If I dont join you online to mob lynch him then i must be on his payroll. Oga you are not educating anyone, neither are you fighting fraud. You are constituting nuisance online with your garbage. We have instruments backed by law to address your grievances. I dey try build too, na make me come here...everybody know as e be for 9ja. Throwing back to back punchline to insult egunmogaji or brabus wont solve the problem. No allow puberty hair grow pass your sense o.

Only Bosun and fraudsters type like this...u try tho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.