Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4441801 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
write2obi:

This is a great news.
Oga barbus may God in his infinite mercy see you through this... Amen
now can we all chill, and go back to discussing productive things? Thanks
Amen oooo. I honestly pray for resources to fulfill His words.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
mavverick:
10k a week is fine with me till we clear and settle.

Respect!

Bar man, 2 bottles round for everybody. Give me my usual "Don Corleone" grin grin

Give baba Qc1, Moriah-vita

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
back2sender:

Agarawu na politician i wonder wetin he dey find for property section. I dey see im post well well for politics back then, he is welcome to the family here
I wasn't active here doesn't mean I don't stalk property section.

I have realized one's future lies in just two section in this forum. PROPERTY and BUSINESS section.
They are two good poles to our life's not the hatred in politics section from the ipod youths.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
back2sender:

Amen oooo. I honestly pray for resources to fulfill His words.

Amen. I also pray NextHome Dump truck deliver as expected to meet the pressing needs even earlier than scheduled.

______
Calculating how to raise N10k per week using the Dump Truck. We need at least 2k per day to achieve this. We also need a plan to ensure that people hire the truck.

God go do am.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Let us all go to bed with this....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
So would you be able to set up a standing order ?
Means no need for chasing
you will not forget
no need for going back to square 1
As soon as I get alert, the house will be updated.

n3xt:

Respect!

Bar man, 2 bottles round for everybody. Give me my usual "Don Corleone" grin grin

Give baba Qc1, Moriah-vita
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

Guess he hasn't attended a real estate welcome party before. He think say na dem politician only sabi throw chair.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
mavverick:
So would you be able to set up a standing order ?
Means no need for chasing
you will not forget
no need for going back to square 1
As soon as I get alert, the house will be updated.

I like that. Standing order GTBANK to GTBANK. You have it bro.

It'll be setup as requested.

_____
Sheriff, I no wan hear story o say supplier never pay o. I don set standing order for 10k per week.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
agarawu23:
I wasn't active here doesn't mean I don't stalk property section.

I have realized one's future lies in just two section in this forum. PROPERTY and BUSINESS section.
They are two good poles to our life's not the hatred in politics section from the ipod youths.
Its ibolas now, i don run comot for that section because of them. Person need to plan His life and just like you mention its business and property you go meet real men and women when go help one mould His or her idea to fruition.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
back2sender:

You have been shouting you want to learn! , you want to learn!! , you want to learn!!! Have you asked any building question here before? Let us hear word with i want to learn, i want to learn.
I must ask questions to avoid the eyesore? Sorry, just learnt how to curb this pother...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
back2sender:

Its ibolas now, i don run comot for that section because of them. Person need to plan His life and just like you mention its business and property you go meet real men and women when go help one mould His or her idea to fruition.
A house of your own and a business to maintain your life and households. The rest na 'jara'

Daily arguments won't pay bills or put food on your table. smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
brabus:
I'm sure a lot of people do not know me and do not care to know me.

Anyway, it's no biggie. Once Maverrick don collect hin 400k, he'll announce to the house.

I'm done for today.

_______
Preparing for an interview tomorrow. Brabus/NextHome is on the cover page of the May 2016 edition of the Drive Magazine. That's what matter to me more right now.
Hope one can get the Magazine from the street vendors or is it by subscription?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Is it because some of us are silent that it gives you the audacity to imply on our behalf that fraudsters should have a field day while we refuse to care. The fact is, am scared to my bones in dealing on Nairaland because of people like Brabus. The man clearly did wrong and has begun reinbursment, after which he missed several datelines. Whatever you are saying sounds like an encouragement to him and others who plan to defraud.

Call a spade a spade and dont throw the bath water with the baby!

No one has stopped you from asking relevant questions. If it pleases you, skip all post of the affected people.

Asking you to keep quiet and take your troubled mind to the relevant institution is romacing fraudulent practices? Whatever I am saying is very clear, get out!!! not as if I can do that physically...With all due respect, you just lack basic sense of comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Glad to know brabus is paying Oga mavverick 250k, but common, 10k a week for 25weeks is ridiculous. How do you keep tab with such payments, looks like this Keke napep hire purchase parole.... anyways since mavverick is ok by it who am I to question.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Isnt if funny, what ever is the business that gave birth to their grieviance, it started on Nairaland and probably on this thread. It is only fair for those who followed from the begining of their business to read the ending as well so every one could learn. Their irresovable grieviance is a lesson, if it is not to you, give Brabus 10m for a 4bedroom duplex. I am eager to see how you will end the next episode.
10m? Broda abeg cut!!! With all the noise? Today alone, another extra 6pages for the same garbage...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Guy, there is something obviously wrong here. Minimum wage in this country is 18k. Less than 50% f Nigerians take this much home. If half of Nigerians cant save this much in 2 yrs, why do you make it sound like its change for snacks. Can you afford to pay the 400k debt off Brabus? if you cant, shame on you for this comment.
you again?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol,bradus u r a real disgrace!![quote author=Ikhige post=44524275][/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
back2sender:

Forget that slowpoke when call himself Ikhige we know there type. Dont waste your energy on him. As long as this forum is concern he is irrelevant and a crook.
I have asked him to let the house know one building question he has asked here, all this waka pass person!!!!!
Bros calm down! you don't know me and I don't know you...let it end that way. Before you dig me, how many people you don empower? I don't care about you and your financial strength. Relevance na who speak english pass for online forum, closed minded people..smh

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:
you again?

Your accomplice respects and appreciates you for standing for him, i didnt see your reply? Am just curious!

brabus:
@ Ikhige, una wan do JAMB for Nairaland Properties? grin

Much respect for your support but I think we should look at how to work things out and make the world a better place.

I'll not chase away the bullying student, it's fun when a class have those guys. I really missed those kind of guys in my secondary school years because they're always in the art and commercial class. We for science class too dey dey serious.

I hope this night will be the beginning of a new thing for us all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
jossy26:
Glad to know brabus is paying Oga mavverick 250k, but common, 10k a week for 25weeks is ridiculous. How do you keep tab with such payments, looks like this Keke napep hire purchase parole.... anyways since mavverick is ok by it who am I to question.

I just hope he pays non stop to the last 10k which should be around ending september.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Its not you guys that need to settle, it has been settled before now. It is Brabus who needs to iron it out by paying. 250k will settle everything. Ask Brabus to pay or help him so that sanity will return to the thread.

When your neighbour shouts, 'thief, thief', you dont rely, 'shut up, i my kids are sleeping'. You go out and assist in catching the thief, else he visits you tomorrow.
When you scream everyday ole, I will question your sanity cos you suppose to call police and stop screaming on top of your voice cos I am conversant with the reality that not all times we scream ole that he is really a thief, I refused to jump and scream with you cos I no wan witness jungle justice...just call police make dem tackle the issue. Does that make me a thief also ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ikhige(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Your accomplice respects and appreciates you for standing for him, i didnt see your reply? I just curious!

Accomplice? which kind weed dem dey sell give you for that country?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
agarawu23:
hehehehehehehe cheesy

See me see "gbese"
lol no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
enough comic relief... anyway just came back from enugu shame i couldnt meet our able engr oga Spyder himself.. going back real soon too, lovely city a must say.... and by the way i really enjoyed the fews days good to get away from buzzling and huzzling of lagos city

God always reward those who keep to there words... Oga brabus do the needful so that this matter can rest once and for all God will help you too.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

Their irresovable grieviance is a lesson, if it is not to you, give Brabus 10m for a 4bedroom duplex. I am eager to see how you will end the next episode.

Baba, 10m for carcass or finished duplex?

____
Doing calculations... If 5 unit of 2 bedroom flats on 3 floor cost N10m, how much will a 4 bedroom duplex cost?

5 unit of 2 bedroom flat = 10 rooms, 5 kitchen, 5 Sitting Room, 15 bath/toilet, 2 staircases, 5 balconies, 3 floor, footprint = 220sqm

4 bedroom duplex = 4 rooms + bonus guest room, 1 sitting room, 5 toilet, 1 kitchen, 1 staircase, 2 balconies, 1 ante room, 2 floor, footprint = 150sqm

If you don't ask for more than agreed (such as changing terms of agreement after moving to site, or requesting completion earlier than schedule, or starting 2 projects when there's barely fund to complete one), the carcass is doable.

A visit to our showroom will show you some work done within that price range.

Pics of N10m carcass done by NextHome.

1. 7 bedroom duplex on 400sqm
2. Massive Chateau on 1 acre.

You can request for detailed breakdown estimate of any. We will furnish you as presented to the client.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ikhige:
When you scream everyday ole, I will question your sanity cos you suppose to call police and stop screaming on top of your voice cos I am conversant with the reality that not all times we scream ole that he is really a thief, I refused to jump and scream with you cos I no wan witness jungle justice...just call police make dem tackle the issue. Does that make me a thief also ?

If Maverick took this case to the police, these would have probably happened:
1. Brabus gets arrested and spend time in jail
2. Brabus has to post bail
3. Brabus will need a lawyer and pay for services
4. Brabus will lose his case
5. Brabus will pay the 400 through the court and pay for Maverick's lawyer.

All this will cost Brabus much more than settlement out of court. You would probably call Maverick a wicked man.

But no, Maverick has accepted 300k, 50k upfront and balance 10k every week for 25 wks spanning more than 6months. It shows that Maverick actually wants Brabus to own up and be upright. This whole issue am sure is not about the money, but about who Brabus is.

Dont you think Maverick has been too kind to get the kind of things you have been saying about him.

What if the thief actually shows up to your neighbours house every day and you keep ignoring. Its not rocket science to suspect you are in on it. A Doctor may get patients everyday claiming to feel like their hearts will fail, yet he has to test them before sending them home with clean bill of health. You have to rule out the chances.

If the thief is accused wrongly and you ignore, who stands for the thief. Will you allow him get jungle justice saying its not your business?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
adanny01:

I just hope he pays non stop to the last 10k which should be around ending september.

The prayer is that I don't employ someone who'll be collecting N250k per month as staff again. I used to have them before.

God no go let us fail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

Baba, 10m for carcass or finished duplex?

____
Doing calculations... If 5 unit of 2 bedroom flats on 3 floor cost N10m, how much will a 4 bedroom duplex cost?

5 unit of 2 bedroom flat = 10 rooms, 5 kitchen, 4 Sitting Room, 15 bath/toilet, 2 staircases, 5 balconies, 3 floor, footprint = 220sqm

4 bedroom duplex = 4 rooms + bonus guest room, 1 sitting room, 5 toilet, 1 kitchen, 1 staircase, 2 balconies, 1 ante room, 2 floor, footprint = 150sqm

If you don't ask for more than agreed (such as changing terms of agreement after moving to site, or requesting completion earlier than schedule, or starting 2 projects when there's barely fund to complete one), the carcass is doable.

A visit to our showroom will show you some work done within that price range.

Pics of N10m carcass done by NextHome.

1. 7 bedroom duplex on 400sqm
2. Massive Chateau on 1 acre.

You can request for detailed breakdown estimate of any. We will furnish you as presented to the client.

Does it really matter, when a client gives you money, am sure there is an agreement of what he gets as value of it. If you fail, you renegotiate and pay back what you are supposed to. Thats the point. I dont need all the break down since i am in the field, same as you but bigger as in BEME.

We are talking of value here. The value of the carcass above to a builder and to the client differs. The difference is the profit. However, since the contract involves you delivering a non existing carcass. You have to be sure that your value plus a reasonable profit margin say 10-20% is equal to the clients value. If its not equal, you will have a serious problem such as you have at hand.

The value of 400k to Maverick is orginal building permit but to you as the contractor it wasnt, hence the problem. Learn to give value for money as agreed or refund when you fail. If you cant refund show serious commitment and regret.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abouzaid: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
agarawu23:
A house of your own and a business to maintain your life and households. The rest na 'jara'

Daily arguments won't pay bills or put food on your table. smiley
you're gradually looking for trouble with words like irate ipob and ibolas, we don't discuss such here o.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

The prayer is that I don't employ someone who'll be collecting N250k per month as staff again. I used to have them before.

God no go let us fail.

Amen, praying for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
n3xt:

God no go let us fail.

@ brabus
Nice one
And pls your supporters tell them to stop
They are doing you more harm
I'm even surprised you are way more intelligent than all of them

@ last page
I hope to be like you when I grow up
May you never lack

And to the bad elders
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
kolnel:

@ brabus
Nice one
And pls your supporters tell them to stop
They are doing you more harm
I'm even surprised you are way more intelligent than all of them

@ last page
I hope to be like you when I grow up
May you never lack

And to the bad elders
Receive sense

grin grin grin @ receive sense. U be TB Joshua?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khaynoni(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.