Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4404560 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redcliff: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2021
twinskenny:
lol maybe hit fit married people I think

Looks nice but I dont see how it works for the long term if the units are for sale
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2021
redcliff:

This is an ok idea for the short term. I dont see this being the best way to live as you get older.

Perfect to rent out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2021
twinskenny:
beautiful stuff

better soup...

Walahi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jiday4(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Pls house what type of ceiling is this , I seem so much like it , though I think it was painted to fit with the painting of the church. I would love to know if it's plank or plaster board or whatever it made off .

Cc : brabus the original advance Baba Lati
Cc : Egunmogaji the awo agba Baba Ijebu but high Ibadan Chief
And any other people that can give me a clue .
Note : it was used in a Catholic church, Kabba

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:
Storey or Bungapent?

#ideasworthexploring
Well, as an elevator, it will surely help one gets to the next level/floor but it will never give the comfort that well calculated and constructed staircase will. This is just a ladder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2021
henrymor:
thank you! But I guess it won't be as think as doing normal compound flooring.
It should be as normal flooring, great concrete mix is needed.
The laying of artificial grass is just like laying carpet or rug on floor.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Kentucky404:

See this link you posted. It's obvious that EgunMogaji2 & 3strikes United just to destroy the guy's reputation. EgunMogaji2 is just one Stupid Hypocrite. Read through this link you will understand what am talking about.
https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/356#46837253

Even EgunMogaji2 Confirmed his Stupidity. (By Admitting his hypocrisy)

Am not saying Brabus is a good guy! Surely the guy made so many Mistakes but what made the Mistake escalated was his Arrogant Attitude towards his Clients. (Always trying to defend himself even when it's so unnecessary)

But we should not destroy him completely because of that, thanks to God' BrabusNG /n3xt has some ongoing Projects' which a lot of people on this thread (especially silent Readers) are currently Monitoring, I hope he delivers well & if he doesn't then his Village People are solidly backing him to fail.

There is room for change .......

EgunMogaji2 I hope you've changed those Ridiculous Attitude of yours.?

You are shameless and half a MAN/WOMAN, why don't you man up and use your real user name to post this rubbish U jst did up there? why register a new identity and try to trash an already dead issue/Thread to be honest this Issue is now boring, if it hurts that much by all means create a new thread and those who give a friken fukc can go there but pls stop sparming this thread.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
MMotimo:

The only thing that exists on this thread is shifting interests. Alliances are formed around personal interests and can shift at anytime to accommodate new motivations.

Like Nigeria’s problems, the issues are infinite so you pick a battle or you conform.

My pick is to continue to create awareness of nexthome / kobocity / brabus/ n3xt / brabusng’s atrocities.

But to be honest, what would be nice is to create a new thread so anyone who seeks to do his or her own findings can go there, why labour this issue on here on same people day in day out, do you think it is fair to lodge us with these unproven claims of yours, I say unproven cos none of you have taken the man to court and find him guilty.I have said my bits in the past about Brabus but I ain't lost anything to him so I move however if you or anyone has no need chekening away and turning to sneering, just do the needful.Saying people form aliances on here is taking the Pisxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

My brother I’m enjoying my retirement - I thank God.

I’ve been meeting some NairaLanders and putting faces to names.

Those were good old days.
Have you gotten your permanent stay In Ijebu land yet ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by regalpaintaic: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I saw that and wondered why because you're not a controversial poster unlike me that attracts house flies grin
I'm still surprised sir when we have a lot of controversial posters that needs moderating.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:

I really wish I knew the Ijebu Ode guy. He has had a good time with the adhesives. He has done both - using it as a leveller and using it for screed only.

Unfortunately, he’s one of the silent NL folks Egunmogaji2 asked us to respect.

He told me he wasn’t able to achieve 5sqm during his first use but I think he got it right afterwards.

______

Well, I have 2 bags that can cover 10sqm to play with from tomorrow. We can do some experiments.

If this turns out well, I’d be looking at hoarding 2000 bags grin

The +/- N2k price tag is quite attractive in time like this especially for those at finishing stage.
i can see that whenw e talk leveling the notion is to ADD , how about to REMOVE?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nosa111(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2021
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE CURRENT PRICE OF CEMENT ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:
If the adhesive can work on the surface above without using the conventional approach, I doubt it’ll pose any issue on a surface like the one below.

Well my job is to make it work... I have two bags of Supafix to put this to test on different surfaces (wall, floor, wood, steel, concrete, sandcrete block, plastered, unplastered etc).

There’s no harm in trying. 5k experiment can’t hurt.
This should work for wall tiles no stress right? the issue is flor tiling right?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:
There’s a big difference between the installation above and the one below.

The installation below is the normal standard/conventional practice of installing floor tiles with cement!

Others are trial by error!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2021
Jeez!!!

You say all these to someone that was once your client? Someone that paid your bills at some point and must have been your toast at the time?

You even dragged his kids into it. Man, this is tasteless.

From 2011 to 2016 to 2021, at least one thing appears not to have changed much (if at all) i.e. how you address clients (or anyone for that matter) that you fall out with.

People change contractors in the middle of a project for various reason, but you don't throw the kitchen sink and scatter everything because you're no longer on board.

It is cringeworthy to read.

While you are fighting to defend yourself on all fronts, likewise be wary of those urging you on.

Edit: Unsolicited opinion.

BrabusNG:

Is that all you’ve got?

Brabus underquote to build a 3 floor building for you with just N12m

Anyway, did you pay him extra money on your build? grin grin

Was the project delivered within schedule or not?

May I remind you of your pickup line when you called me... You seem to have forgotten how much you begged me and how you told me the stories of....

You seem to have forgotten your message to me when I completed your raft with meagre 2.5m using my marine boards and my dump truck to deliver sand. You’ve forgotten how you jumped for joy and told me you’ve never believed raft won’t cost less than 4.5m and how you’ve been watching closely to see if I’m not cutting corners.

I can send you screenshots of some of your msgs though to refresh your memory or maybe you ask Kazeem grin

____

At what point did you realize Brabus work was unsatisfactory? Remember he doesn’t take money for a new milestone until the client is satisfied with the one paid for.

Was it at the beginning or the middle or at the very end after he has delivered and moved on?

Or you were saving it up?? grin grin

The gullible ones will buy your stories.

____

Please stop doing this in front of your kids o because All liars will become a thief grin grin

____

I gave you the f*cking house you begged me for. At least give me some credit na grin

_____
If I don’t respect clients confidentiality, I’d have leveled up bro. I’ll make you popular for the wrong reasons.

Remember you said you will kill my friend, my wife and my children and you sent your squad after them.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2021
erico2k2:

Have you gotten your permanent stay In Ijebu land yet ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can’t find suitable and affordable land in Ijebu. Brabus promised to help but I guess he’s scared about my lowly budget grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
megacontrol:
Jeez!!!

You say all these to someone that was once your client? Someone that paid your bills at some point and must have been your toast at the time?

You even dragged his kids into it. Man, this is tasteless.

From 2011 to 2016 to 2021, at least one thing appears not to have changed much (if at all) i.e. how you address clients (or anyone for that matter) that you fall out with.

People change contractors in the middle of a project for various reason, but you don't throw the kitchen sink and scatter everything because you're no longer on board.

It is cringeworthy to read.

While you are fighting to defend yourself on all fronts, likewise be wary of those urging you on.

Edit: Unsolicited opinion.

Someone who wanted to kill my friend and family members. You forgot to add that.

Someone who went as far as threatening my pastors grin

I can share his phone numbers and the details of all his cronies that were terrorizing people all about.

Someone who have no single issue he can lay claim on and yet was all bent on destroying himself.

Someone whose closest ally is ready to share all he knew about our dealings together.

Go and check the thread. I moved on at the carcass cos I’m no longer interested. That’s where issues arise.

Do you think my silence over all those claiming fraud was because I’m weak bro. I don’t do nairaland war.

So you really cared about the client and not the contractor right?

Do you care to ask exactly what brabus did for him?

Two can play the game though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
You can see I still protect the clients identity despite the fact he’s putting my names out there.

I can level up and make things even moving forward.

Let’s do popularity test.

_______

I don’t cook up stories. Whatever you see me share here, just ask for evidence.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
XL6 Trillion | The making of the Atrium

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
uncleteeh:

Well, as an elevator, it will surely help one gets to the next level/floor but it will never give the comfort that well calculated and constructed staircase will. This is just a ladder.

Smiles. #ladderindeed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Today's product of the day is going to be on our 2bedroom Terrence Apartment in Atan-ota. The name of the Estate is PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE.

Prosperity Garden Estate welcomes you to the world of possibility with its unique features you can rarely find around.

LOCATION: It's just 12 minutes drive from Agbara, 10 minutes drive from the popular WINNERS CHAPEL.

Title: Free hold

Prices for the FINISHED & SEMI-FINISHED APARTMENT

Finished
� Outright payment is 6million naira
� 2years payment is 6.8million naira
� 5years payment is 8million naira

Semi-finished
� Outright payment is 4.8million naira
� 2years payment is 5.6million naira
� 5years payment is 6.8million naira

The following Fittings will be inplace for the FINISHED & SEMI-FINISHED.

Finished Apartment fittings includes......
� Tiles
� Electrical fittings
� Electrical wiring
� WC
� Kitchen Sink
� Suspended Ceiling
� External & Internal Doors
� Windows
� Burglary
� Electrical Finishing
� Interlocking
� Plastering
� Interior Painting

Semi-finished includes...
� Electrical Wiring
� External doors
� Windows
� Burglary
� Exterior finishing
� Interlocking
� Plastering

Direction:
From mile 2 board a bus to Agbara, then board another bus from Agbara to Atan-ota roundabout then from there you take a bike to Sokoto road on the right hand side of the road you will see our fence with gated house painted with Orange & boldly written PROSPERITY GARDEN ESTATE.

You can still come through Oshodi for those of us coming through that axis, then board bus to Iyana Ipaja or Toll gate then enter bus to Atan-ota roundabout then from there to our Estate.

For more information and enquiry call or chat with 08038781738

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
jiday4:
Pls house what type of ceiling is this , I seem so much like it , though I think it was painted to fit with the painting of the church. I would love to know if it's plank or plaster board or whatever it made off .

Cc : brabus the original advance Baba Lati
Cc : Egunmogaji the awo agba Baba Ijebu but high Ibadan Chief
And any other people that can give me a clue .
Note : it was used in a Catholic church, Kabba

I’d check those in the terracotta business for this type of ceiling.

Im seeing this for the first time too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
chemgee:
These tiles at my uncle's place are almost 10 years old. The white lines in-between them ain't cool with us the younger Gens, but him & older Gens no send. He said we can do what we want tho.

So experienced gentle men, can anything be done to make those white lines become black? (Replacing the tiles ain't an option)

Thanks
probably white cement was used for the tile grouting. Just get your Portland cement, mix with small quantity of water stirr until it forms a paste, then repeat the grouting, allow it to dry then clean the tiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
@megacontrol

I kept my cool for 7 years believing we will all grow up and move on.

I won’t hesitate to share 3strikes real names and addresses, his wife’s family name and address in Lekki; his threat messages and recordings; the phone numbers of himself and his friends that were used in threatening my family.

I’ve accorded him all the respect a client deserved but he brought his on himself if it gets this far.

If he has anything against me, let him face me in any court.

I reported him already with relevant authorities as far back as 2015 and his case is already logged with ADL.

Remember we thread this path in 2015 and that simple what made him to change from “3strike” to “3strikes”

All puns intended right now.

One more nonsense from 3strikes, I’ll let loose.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:

It might be wallpaper or some other kind of covering given the way the supposed 'bricks' conveniently fold over ceiling joins (which suggest not rigid blocks) IMO

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jiday4(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:

Ok boss, am seeing it for the first time too
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
3strikes,

This will be my first and the last warning to you. You can go ahead and threaten my folks like you used to do.

It’s payback time.

Just try any of your nuances one more time. I’ll make you become popular for the wrong reasons.

Let me make it clear grin grin

One more of your follies will not be taken lightly. Just mention brabus/n3xt/nexthome/Bosun like you used to do and you’ll be surprised at my revelations.

Let’s first do nairaland dance.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
With Affordable Housing, *On time & Efficient Delivery on Client's Apartments* is a major cornerstone of what we do & who we are as a brand.

*"We match our words with actions"- Affordable Housing*

Aggressive Construction work is currently ongoing in our amazing Prosperity Garden Housing Estate Atan-Ota.
(Closest Landmark: Winners Chapel camp)

Brand new 2 bedroom semi detached & 2 bedroom terrace apartments are moving towards completion at accelerated pace within the estate.

Construction of more apartment types & units has been planned, budget funds released & work will begin immediately on those units.

This is Affordable Housing & *Simplified Home Ownership* is our bedrock.

For more enquiries please call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.

Let's help you fulfill your dream of owning a Home.

Regards,
*Affordable Housing*

Watch the YouTube video clip below, and don't forget to hit the subscribe button to be the 1st see our newest updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hxKPR4yf0
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
jabolo:

It might be wallpaper or some other kind of covering given the way the supposed 'bricks' conveniently fold over ceiling joins (which suggest not rigid blocks) IMO

You might be right though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
BrabusNG:
3strikes,

This will be my first and the last warning to you. You can go ahead and threaten my folks like you used to do.

It’s payback time.

Just try any of your nuances one more time. I’ll make you become popular for the wrong reasons.

Let me make it clear grin grin

One more of your follies will not be taken lightly. Just mention brabus/n3xt/nexthome/Bosun like you used to do and you’ll be surprised at my revelations.

Let’s first do nairaland dance.
Ogbeni Bosun goodday please just leave this that @mmotimo is an agent provocateur who is out to cause confusion here. We have all moved on from the past and become much wiser and mature. Some things are not just worth it. Keep causing them hypertension with your builds. wink Some of us are keenly following grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
DUNKA:
Ogbeni Bosun goodday please just leave this that @mmotimo is an agent provocateur who is out to cause confusion here. We have all moved on from the past and become much wiser and mature. Some things are not just worth it. Keep causing them hypertension with your builds. wink Some of us are keenly following grin

Baba, if there’s one person I dread most on nairaland “Na You”

Your punchlines back those times fit kill person grin grin but in reality I so much enjoy the company of everyone here.

My life philosophy after 2015 is “Grow through what you go through.” So growing is what I do everyday.

Most of you won’t know all these folks still come backdoor to meet me using other usernames and identities. I still have one reach out to me yesternight grin grin

I think we should all come here to have fun and not become public nuisance.

At thy word baba “I don back down”

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
seems some builders are hating on each other on this thread looking at some responses to allegations and counter allegations.

Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.