Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4390067 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by freshvine(f): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

First the roof you’re seeing there is step tiles. Or maybe you can show me picture of step tiles.

Secondly, the gauge was 0.55 step tiles as he requested. He could have attacked me immediately he discovered it was 0.33 gauge. The 3strikes that I know won’t be silent over such issue.

Not even 6 years after.

Thanks.

3strike...I believe you have made all your grievances known which to me is factual but I can't speak for the forum.

You need to present a verifiable evidence to substantiate all your claims for the doubting Thomases. If any nairalander had worked on your roof let him come and substantiate your claims or get someone go take sample of the roofing sheet for analysis and bring to the house for consideration and judgment.

Otherwise I will advise you to forgive and move on. We all deserve a second chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

Can you all see how is avoiding the question

You are perambulating. you quoted us 0.55 and used 0.33. that's what we asked you.

Brabus Please Answer this ??, don't try to avoid this particular question again

Modified: below' Brabus Answer to 3strikes questions.

Brabus

First the roof you’re seeing there is step tiles. Or maybe you can show me picture of step tiles.

Secondly, the gauge was 0.55 step tiles as he requested. He could have attacked me immediately he discovered it was 0.33 gauge. The 3strikes that I know won’t be silent over such issue.

Not even 6 years after.

Thanks

Now 3strikes ! Bring in your Witnesses like I said earlier.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

All of them shared the fictitious N5m they recovered from brabus na.

Dem fit? grin grin

They had to lie to make up a case that was eventually thrown out of court.

So according to Vanguard News paper

"Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent, Bosun Shoyoye, who allegedly stole N5 million was yesterday arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s court at Igbosere.
The defendant, who resides at Imedu Awoyaya, in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft. The prosecutor, SP Eshiet Eshiet, told the court that the defendant committed the alleged offence in September at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State. He further told the court that the defendant stole the N5 million from one Adebayo Adegbola under the guise that he was a reputable project manager, and that he had handled several estates projects for several people, which he knew to be false. According to Eshiet, the offence committed was contrary and punishable under Section 312, 267 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and the magistrate, Miss Olanike Olagbinde, granted him N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned to December 15 for mention."

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/estate-agent-docked-alleged-n5m-fraud/

But Again even if you catch Brabus red handed e go deny am with silly pictures. so not surprise. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. no smoke without fire. as a man of integrity, you shouldn't be found in this situation regardless of the outcome.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustCryptos: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
davodyguy:
We often attribute all forms of inflationary causes to the government, forgetting some Nigerians are greedy.

The first image is a well light advertised on Jumia at ₦10,000 each.

I bought 10 of this same light this week on Alibaba for ₦8400, that's ₦840 each

The second image is the evidence of my purchase, so it's not as if I'm making mouth with lies.

How do you handle shipping? Won't the price increase significantly once that is factored in? But then, you can't rule out the fact that sellers inflate prices.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

So according to Vanguard News paper

"Lagos—A 37-year-old estate agent, Bosun Shoyoye, who allegedly stole N5 million was yesterday arraigned before a Lagos Magistrate’s court at Igbosere.
The defendant, who resides at Imedu Awoyaya, in Eti-Osa Local Government in Lagos is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and theft. The prosecutor, SP Eshiet Eshiet, told the court that the defendant committed the alleged offence in September at Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos State. He further told the court that the defendant stole the N5 million from one Adebayo Adegbola under the guise that he was a reputable project manager, and that he had handled several estates projects for several people, which he knew to be false. According to Eshiet, the offence committed was contrary and punishable under Section 312, 267 and 285 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charge and the magistrate, Miss Olanike Olagbinde, granted him N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum. The case was adjourned to December 15 for mention."

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/estate-agent-docked-alleged-n5m-fraud/

But Again even if you catch Brabus red handed e go deny am with silly pictures. so not surprise. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. no smoke without fire. as a man of integrity, you shouldn't be found in this situation regardless of the outcome.

Still does not change the fact that he was not convicted since 2016 wink So what else is new? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
DUNKA:
Still does not change the fact that he was not convicted since 2016 wink So what else is new? grin

That you are Brabus. and if you are not....then that you are also a Criminal for finding this alright. grin

it also changes the fact that new people on this thread will be informed. how about that?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

That you are Brabus. and if you are not....then that you are also a Criminal for finding this alright. grin
yes I am Brabus but it does not change the fact that you are a liar and deceitful grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:
3strike,

I did your work the way you want it. Sebi I advised you on your roof design and you told me to get the Bleep off and do it your way.

Sorry to hear you’re removing the roof.

You’ve done it thrice? Are you saying those you engage are also doing sh*t? Or was that also done by brabus?

Your roof design messed you up and I warned you about it even before the project got to the roof stage.

Well my Chateau is not leaking and I’ve not changed my roof.

______
3strike roof plan below. He told me to do it the way he want it.

So please don’t cry. I followed your order after you’ve been carefully cautioned on the implication of a roof without gutter.

3strikes is the Bolded true?

Question for the pros & other observers !!! Does this exonerate Brabus 4rm the Bolded Below?

:Quoted 5 & used 3:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
DUNKA:
yes I am Brabus but it does not change the fact that you are a liar and deceitful grin

Well, if you were honest your integrity shouldn't even be questioned.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:
can someone just tell Brabus to answer the question. why he quoted 0.55 and used 0.33. we don't need a whole page for this.

Brabus / Brabus NG just Answer this question nah sad

Modified: Brabus Answered Already

We're waiting for 3strikes :5 Nairaland roofers:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kentucky404:

3strikes is the Bolded true?

Question for the pros & other observers !!! Does this exonerate Brabus 4rm the Bolded Below?

:Quoted 5 & used 3:

Nothing but the truth your honor... grin

You all saw the pics of the roofing sheet. that's was what he used. not what he quoted for us. and about 5 Nairaland roofers I sent to fix the roof when it was leaking confirmed the gauge to be 0.3

See I have fixed the issue and after that we don buy and fix other distressed properties. I just hate him gloating about my project and acting like my dog is just barking for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

Here’s your roof duly confirmed by you and your supervisors. It is 0.55

Come up with another lie sir. grin

Remember we had an official correspondence on this before the installation and after. grin grin

3strikes is the Bolded True? angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Where are the other roofers in the house

First of all
Are there step tiles of 0.33 inches thick
Is there a way to know if brabus actually used 0.55 ?
These issue will soon be resolved

God will bless you immensely for this question ...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kentucky404:

3strikes is the Bolded True? angry

I see what you are trying to do here.... grin

Those questions should be directed to Brabus. I don't see any answer for all the questions directed to him. all he did was showing the roofing plan and picture of the house.

So I called a longspan a stepped tile....I have corrected that with pics of the roof when we changed it. we all now agreed it was a longspan.
meaning he used a longspan and the gauge was 0.33

See... I hate to drag pple on this thread into this. but the roofers are reading this. it was a long span 0.33 instead of Steptile 0.55 as agreed in the quotation.
That to me is integrity issue....

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

You don’t have to worry. I’m still here and you can’t send me away.

grin grin

There’s no step tiles roofing of 0.33guage.

Anyone or any company who can supply that gauge should quote me here.

Nice try though. Thank God we used step tiles and not longspan roofing. There would have been issues establishing the truth.

You see how pathetic of liar you are.

Just mention any company that can produce 0.33 gauge step tiles in the whole of Nigeria grin grin

Damn! And you’re raising kids

Are they really companies that can produce the Bolded
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
XL6 Trillion| Atrium House

The making of the Atrium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5rySZ7PPs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
War of alternate monikers. I think the accused feels he has nothing more to lose and all gloves are off.
This thread is almost effectively being killed and it's such a shame all the appeals couldn't save it.
May God replace for those that genuinely lost money or got cheated in some form with something better and give them the peace and grace to move on.
Talk could be cheap sometimes on how each party should behave but he who wear the shoes knows where it pinches.
Could the aggrieved and accused/sympathisers adopt baba eguns approach of attaching link to a specific threads on accusations and explanations as signatures so that the curious ones can go check it out.
I'm sure not all those that frequent this thread are interested in solely reading about accusations and counter accusations instead of learning about the process of building.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Naijapal:

Is this to say, there used to be 0.33 gauge back then and they stopped producing after a while?

Naijapal You are making sense....

I can see you really want this issue Resolved...

You better than the Elderly Hypocrite here 'Agbaya'
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
davodyguy:
We often attribute all forms of inflationary causes to the government, forgetting some Nigerians are greedy.

The second image is the evidence of my purchase, so it's not as if I'm making mouth with lies.

@somehow you might want to check this out.

This is a very good deal if you’re finishing in 6 months time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
davodyguy:

The difference is much but it may not be greed. It may be as a result of cost of sale. The seller is carrying a lot of cost you are not carrying.

From your figures, you got your dollar at N420. We are not sure how much the seller got his/her dollar.

Your price does not include shipping/clearing cost. The seller's sale price will include this.

Your price does not include warehousing cost. The seller will carry this cost.

Your price does not include the cost of sale on Jumai. The seller will carry this cost.

You will not carry logistics/delivery cost but the seller will probably carry some cost.

Your figures don't include overhead cost like internet (broadband) cost, energy cost, rent, staff/apprentice cost, inflation cost, etc. The seller will carry these costs.

And above all, your price does not include profit margin.

My brother, the cost of running a business in Nigeria is very high. The final sale price most times is as a result of the cost of doing business in Nigeria and may not be greed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
I hate to be selfish. I have responded to all that is needed at this time. Can we resume class back?.... As long as he doesn't mention me or the work I paid him to do, I no go respond.

I need to go Mourn Prince Philip and DMX....we need go take care of the aso ebi things. undecided

Fair enough?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
diordaves:

The difference is much but it may not be greed. It may be as a result of cost of sale. The seller is carrying a lot of cost you are not carrying.

From your figures, you got your dollar at N420. We are not sure how much the seller got his/her dollar.

Your price does not include shipping/clearing cost. The seller's sale price will include this.

Your price does not include warehousing cost. The seller will carry this cost.

Your price does not include the cost of sale on Jumai. The seller will carry this cost.

You will not carry logistics/delivery cost but the seller will probably carry some cost.

Your figures don't include overhead cost like internet (broadband) cost, energy cost, rent, staff/apprentice cost, inflation cost, etc. The seller will carry these costs.

And above all, your price does not include profit margin.

My brother, the cost of running a business in Nigeria is very high. The final sale price most times is as a result of the cost of doing business in Nigeria and may not be greed.

I agree with all your points.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:
I hate to be selfish. I have responded to all that is needed at this time. Can we resume class back?.... As long as he doesn't mention me or the work I paid him to do, I no go respond.

Fair enough?

@Next take this to the bank. If I hear pim again........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
diordaves:

@Next take this to the bank. If I hear pim again........

Indirectly egbon has surrendered grin grin

But can I do pim pim grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

I need to go Mourn Prince Philip and DMX....we need go take care of the aso ebi things. undecided

Fair enough?

Please buy me 4 yards sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

Please buy me 4 yards sir.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you gat it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
BrabusNG:

Indirectly egbon has surrendered grin grin

But can I do pim pim grin

dey deceive yourself undecided

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amicdan(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
3strikes:

dey deceive yourself undecided

Go kill your self bro. Stop the trolling.
I too know killed your project, them suppose hang you and that fellow way design roof like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sodiq961(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.