Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4397325 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2021
n3xt:
Ibadan Nonuplets | Pre-construction Meeting

Spent some quality time with my team to define the scope of our upcoming project, analyze needs, identify potential issues and get them introduced to some new toys from DeWALT, Hurt, Hilda and Bosch.
This is to ensure that all project players starts the job on the same page and progresses as a team.

#NextHome
DeWalt measurement tape

O boy you get mind oh

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 12:52am On May 23, 2021
For your own benefit, buy woods now for your house roofing.

Raining season is here or winter in another terms.

Woods are expensive now.

2x2 now @N400

2 x 3 @N500

2 x 4 @N600

2 x 6 @N1, 200

3 x 4 @N1, 000

1 x 12 @N2, 500

See, the truth is that these prices are not changing for now, if you need quality woods.

If u need more info about this

please call 0- 7- 0 - 6- 2- 3- 2- 9- 5- 0- 5 or whatsapp

24/7 I will respond to your needs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2021
I appreciate my bosses that employ me to supply them with affordable but high quality paints of similar quality they're used to.
Here are links to the threads.
Grey seems to be the latest trend now. It's an enduring colour truly. Instead of fading, it would simply give lighter shades of grey as time goes. All available and good looking shades on their own.
https://www.nairaland.com/6566326/painting-pictures-nairalanders-build-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/6566578/painting-still-pictures-esteemed-active

https://www.nairaland.com/6566590/painting-pictures-7-unit-terrace

https://www.nairaland.com/6566357/another-grey-inspired-paint-supply

https://www.nairaland.com/6566345/popular-propertylanders-build

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2021
Please someone should share the current price of 12 mm rods per tonne in Lagos
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2021
michlins:
DeWalt measurement tape

O boy you get mind oh

I learnt a secret very early in life from my big bosses about 2 decades ago.

“To become big in life, you have to play big.”

The wheels are always turning around what is going to happen next. So step into the unknown by getting bigger than your fears.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2021
hslbroker2:
For your own benefit, buy woods now for your house roofing.

Raining season is here or winter in another terms.

Woods are expensive now.

2x2 now @N400

2 x 3 @N500

2 x 4 @N600

2 x 6 @N1, 200

3 x 4 @N1, 000

1 x 12 @N2, 500

See, the truth is that these prices are not changing for now, if you need quality woods.

If u need more info about this

please call 0- 7- 0 - 6- 2- 3- 2- 9- 5- 0- 5 or whatsapp

24/7 I will respond to your needs.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 9:57am On May 23, 2021
neduboo:
Please someone should share the current price of 12 mm rods per tonne in Lagos

Got 12mm for 4100|L in ikorodu on Saturday.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone. I'll appreciate an evaluation/review and recommendation on this floor plan for the first floor.

Thank you

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:45am On May 23, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bochy8: 10:47am On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone, please can someone tell me the best screeding method and what are the components of the mixture? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 10:48am On May 23, 2021
Please how much can I get a half inch copper pipe for water heater plumbing?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2021
Badgers14:

Well, covid 19 not only changed how businesses are carried out, it changed consumer behavior as well....

Lots of people are weary of crowded place these days which is the bread and butter of malls, (foot traffic..)

But as sad as it might sound, Amazon have an upper hand in the whole thing because they were in it already, buulding on their infrastructures opening up facilities left and right...

Lots of businesses will survive no doubt... in Nigeria, online business will be a bust because we don't have the infrastructure set up right in logistics... matter of fact, our heads are not wired like that.

You know how Amazon started? They perched on USPS to provide the logistics while they took their time and slowly built theres..

In Nigeria, that's a tough sell.. have you been at your local post office lately?? Those nipost workers shenanigans ehn... I tire oo

Known fact online business in Nigeria would take time....skepticism and poor logistics....buliding trust
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:04pm On May 23, 2021
gandkiss:
Please how much can I get a half inch copper pipe for water heater plumbing?

It been long I used copper pipes . What's I used these days are Henco/PEX, PPR pipes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
dongc:

Known fact online business in Nigeria would take time....skepticism and poor logistics....buliding trust
logistics. If anyone can build a reliable logistics company in Nigeria, s/he would make a fortune.

Delivery is still a very big part of internet business. I can work at my base but delivering to the location becomes a bit of a hassle. I know friends who're WhatsApp vendors who're always looking for a delivery plug because the person or company they knew isn't reliable again.

Someone sent a toilet ware to a customer here only for it to break. Customer insisted that the vendor was aware while vendor said it probably happened on transit. Where's the logistics company to clear up what happened,no where!!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 12:11pm On May 23, 2021
for your achitectural drawing please call me via my phone number ON MY PROFILE

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 12:25pm On May 23, 2021
topsy23:

It been long I used copper pipes . What's I used these days are Henco/PEX, PPR pipes

How much do they go for pls?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:54pm On May 23, 2021
gandkiss:

How much do they go for pls?

Per metre of 20mm Henco pipe is 1600

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 1:28pm On May 23, 2021
Oga’s in the house, please can you help me review the quotation below for my windows both with burglary embedded and without burglary.
CC n3xt,michilins, hslbroker etc

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CHANCEMAN: 1:29pm On May 23, 2021
Please does anyone know where I can find a concrete mixer for hire in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2021
Thenext:
Oga’s in the house, please can you help me review the quotation below for my windows both with burglary embedded and without burglary.
sample of the burglary design so I can get you the price. That's what I can do for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2021
Regal screed putty visited my site.
Despite huge logistics bottleneck @gbadexy did his best to get them 8 buckets across to me.

My Cotonou screeder seemed impressed with the first coat.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2021
Thenext:

Good afternoon boss with quotation am looking at the person is till on the line but if you don't mind I can receive that with BUGLARY at the rate of 3m
While without BUGLARY is 2.450
Please where is the location of the site and if you need sample of work done chart with me on whatsAPP to discuss better 08069609983
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
stanley000:
for your achitectural drawing please call me via my phone number ON MY PROFILE

What is Architectural about these images please?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 3:06pm On May 23, 2021
Hatesin:

What is Architectural about these images please?
u wont know till it your time to build cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2021
Thenext:

I really can’t say much on this baba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2021
Kobocity: New Feature Update!!

Now this is what I call cool cool

Good job!

www.kobocity.com - No. 1 self builders online forum.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 3:21pm On May 23, 2021
Thanks brotherly

RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good afternoon boss with quotation am looking at the person is till on the line but if you don't mind I can receive that with BUGLARY at the rate of 3m
While without BUGLARY is 2.450
Please where is the location of the site and if you need sample of work done chart with me on whatsAPP to discuss better 08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 3:23pm On May 23, 2021
Alright baba thanks
n3xt:

I really can’t say much on this baba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2021
Horlardorjah:

If I may ask Sir, environment in what way/context?
What we see that are mostly used around or the choice of material available in that particular environment.
More light on that Sir. Thanks

The happenings around us.
If you ask most homeowners, no one really want spend extra money to fix burglar protectors on their windows but the insecurity situation in the country led us to that.

We necessarily do not need to sink a borehole in every home if the Ministry of Water Resources/Water Corporation is working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adedward(m), aieromon(m), BabaChicago(m), VanuatuWycombe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.