Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4393253 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 9:32pm On May 27, 2021
AlphamaleTech1:

It is possible but not all cases, some soak away has to much curves which later causes blockage, we try as much as possible to install our digester in a very convenient place with lesser curve (s) and since it doesn't consume space and doesn't smell it can be installed anywhere in the compound. In a nutshell, the old soak away must be inspected before making any decision but mostly we condemn the old soak away. Chat me on WhatsApp 08165641857

Ok then
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mup4life: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Both are OK.....

Jes make sure to get Professionals to install it for ya. ....
Thnk you. Pls do you have an idea of the current price for both?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:46pm On May 27, 2021
spyder880:
Just looking at doors for my clients, and, I come in peace grin

Number 3 is ok for me but if na dash, I will take number 2.

Are they all metal?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2021
Mup4life:
Thnk you. Pls do you have an idea of the current price for both?

Between ₦6K and ₦6,500......
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babadots: 1:25am On May 28, 2021
spyder880:

@Spyder880, would you mind sharing the contact details of the supplier of these doors?

Many Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:28am On May 28, 2021
UC92:
The cost without burglary can actually execute the work with burglary.
true
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:29am On May 28, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good afternoon boss with quotation am looking at the person is till on the line but if you don't mind I can receive that with BUGLARY at the rate of 3m
While without BUGLARY is 2.450
Please where is the location of the site and if you need sample of work done chart with me on whatsAPP to discuss better 08069609983
Thanks
let us know if this had been sorted
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:30am On May 28, 2021
Thenext:
Oga’s in the house, please can you help me review the quotation below for my windows both with burglary embedded and without burglary.
CC n3xt,michilins, hslbroker etc
@thenext have u sorted these, if not let us know
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2021
diordaves:
Nigeria luxury home market booms despite the economic crisis, foreign exchange instability, and the spiraling cost of building. So what's going on?

I think with the current climate, a property is a better store of value than the banks' interest rate. This is not a good time to save as inflation will erode (eat) the savings. Nigerians are drawing down furiously on their savings and injecting them into properties and land purchases. This and the exchange rate should explain the rising cost of building materials. It is not entirely Dangote's fault.

I saw this on Al Jazeera English. Please watch if you have the data:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzIohnaaL-g

cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2021
babadots:

@Spyder880, would you mind sharing the contact details of the supplier of these doors?

Many Thanks

I will look for his number, he is in Onitsha though, but a lot of people sell these in Lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2021
sonnie10:

Number 3 is ok for me but if na dash, I will take number 2.

Are they all metal?

Yes, apart from the first one which has wood in some parts, the second one is copper, the others are metals too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2021
spyder880:

Yes, apart from the first one which has wood in some parts, the second one is copper, the others are metals too.
oga spyder, that gate fine well ooo, but na money kill

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hapiness44(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2021
Good morning all and welcome to the weekend!

Please my husband is available for anything furniture both within and outside Lagos for your beautiful houses

Kindly check samples of his jobs in the thread I created for him. Have a beautiful day ahead

https://www.nairaland.com/4545349/please-check-out-beautiful-unique
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 8:11am On May 28, 2021
Yes it has been sorted out since Rockofagesaluminium said he can do it for 3m which means 3.09m is not too high, so I decided to give it to the person that gave the qoute.

Thank you and appreciate

hslbroker2:
@thenext have u sorted these, if not let us know

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 8:21am On May 28, 2021
spyder880:

First one N1,450,000
Second N1,800,000
/
For only door?

Or will they dash the buyer a wife too as jara?

/

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2021
Thenext:
Yes it has been sorted out since Rockofagesaluminium said he can do it for 3m which means 3.09m is not too high, so I decided to give it to the person that gave the qoute.

Thank you and appreciate

You are welcome sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 8:29am On May 28, 2021
diordaves:
Nigeria luxury home market booms despite the economic crisis, foreign exchange instability, and the spiraling cost of building. So what's going on?

I think with the current climate, a property is a better store of value than the banks' interest rate. This is not a good time to save as inflation will erode (eat) the savings. Nigerians are drawing down furiously on their savings and injecting them into properties and land purchases. This and the exchange rate should explain the rising cost of building materials. It is not entirely Dangote's fault.

I saw this on Al Jazeera English. Please watch if you have the data:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzIohnaaL-g
/
This issue is a dicey one. Real estate may store value but how easily can it be liquidated? With the rate of inflation skyrocketing, a house valued at N100m may stay months or even years in the market without buyers. I watched a documentary about some folks who had their houses listed for sale about 5 years ago without buyers even after heavy discounts. If owners want to match rent to high cost of building materials, their units will remain vacant because income is not rising with inflation.

The situation in Nigeria now is a very big challenge even for Economists.
/

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PuZZyNegro: 9:02am On May 28, 2021
Please, what is the optimum number of blocks per bag of Cement for a foundation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2021
hslbroker2:
oga spyder, that gate fine well ooo, but na money kill

Na money my brother, it will be so prominent in the front of the building that it will command a lot of attention.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
For only door?

/

grin grin The door can even build a small BQ.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2021
spyder880:

This copper doors used to sell for Max #280K in Dubai when the USD was around #150-#180....

Modified.....this is just one amongst 3 procured that year...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2021
New stock wall tiles porcelains
25by75 size
Whatsapp: 09077504287,07062955047

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:21am On May 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
For only door?

/
There are single 4ft wooden door locally manufacture in Ikaja lagos selling for 2m to 3m depending on one choice, without any nice looking lady attached to as jara to take home. lol
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:26am On May 28, 2021
Thenext:

Thank you and appreciate

Excellent.

It’s not always about the cheapest quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:27am On May 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
For only door?

/

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:30am On May 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
This issue is a dicey one. Real estate may store value but how easily can it be liquidated? With the rate of inflation skyrocketing, a house valued at N100m may stay months or even years in the market without buyers. I watched a documentary about some folks who had their houses listed for sale about 5 years ago without buyers even after heavy discounts. If owners want to match rent to high cost of building materials, their units will remain vacant because income is not rising with inflation.

/

You’re not far from the truth. I priced my house originally at N25M then dropped it to N20M. It’s still on the market even though it’s sitting on N10M land.

Nigerian economics get as e be.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2021
kopell:
There are single 4ft wooden door locally manufacture in Ikaja lagos selling for 2m to 3m depending on one choice, without any nice looking lady attached to as jara to take home. lol
Please advise the suppliers contacts. Regards
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustCryptos: 10:51am On May 28, 2021
Please where can I get gypsum boards in Port Harcourt?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 10:58am On May 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You’re not far from the truth. I priced my house originally at N25M then dropped it to N20M. It’s still on the market even though it’s sitting on N10M land.

Nigerian economics get as e be.

The reverse is the case for me..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

/

This is so true especially for completed buildings designed to personal taste. However, a plot of land will liquidate faster and better than a completed building. A piece of land is seen as a blank canvas so buyers are free to decide what should be built or be done to the land. So a plot of land will shift faster than a luxury home. Commercial buildings or buildings with the potentials to be repurposed to a commercial outfit will also shift faster.

But you are right and I'm with you on this. "The situation in Nigeria now is a very big challenge even for Economists."

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2021
Jasobry:

The reverse is the case for me..

How? Do you mind sharing?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 12:29pm On May 28, 2021
diordaves:

How? Do you mind sharing?

Cost of the land is now � percent. With likely offer of over 35m for the house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) (2227) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nachory, alphabbey1(m), multikolour(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.