Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4713950 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (3755) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Make this easier…

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes this.

Please send price and picture of a high grade 4 port that can do 4K.

Thanks.
okay sir..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Don't you think people should start putting and welding iron rods into the building fence or maybe iron sheet
This way when they break the cement block they will still have to face the challenge of iron sheet that has been welded and plastered to the wall.

But then dem go just climb the fence with ladder grin grin grin grin

Sometimes Nothing can stop a determined thief no matter how hard the barrier can be.

We go just dey try our best to secure our Property.

Only God can fully secure our lives & Properties.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Sometimes Nothing can stop a determined thief no matter how hard the barrier can be.

We go just dey try our best to secure our Property.

Only God can fully secure our lives & Properties.

True talk

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2021
n3xt:

Smiles. Will the dog go with you everywhere you go?

Nice one. I once did dog until one calabar boy kee my dog.

grin I c s L

Please what did you do to the Calabar boy?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2021
twinskenny:
Make this easier…

Very easier but there are limits to what machines like this can do.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
BIGGIE121:

Very easier but there are limits to what machines like this can do.
Bros limits for where, you won’t believe what technology can do this days. This is nothing they are building highway of hundred of kilometers in months, building entire city like Mushin, Ikorudu, in less then 3 years.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2021
twinskenny:
Make this easier…
This is nice, where is this? Imagine using them to build all those waterlogged areas road in Lagos in less a week.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2021
We're available for your interior Project.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a .... N17,000
12v 150a.......N12,500
12v 100a.......N8,500
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
For mechanical electrical and plumbing design & implementation, call 08144291141
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Still in stock Spanish products available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Quality materials perfect result…. For your stamp floor kindly talk to us

https://www.nairaland.com/6723296/into-stamp-concrete-flooring/5#106162655

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Discounted product prices! Seek no further!!!

Growatt :

Growatt 3kva 48v inverter ... 295,000
Growatt SPF 5000es 48v "can be paralleled" .. 470,000
Growatt 6kva 48v .... 635,000
Growatt 8kva 48v .... 870,000
Growatt 10kva 48v ... 1,090,000
Growatt 12kva 48v ... 1,140,000

Phocos 5000w 48v pure sinewave inverter "can function without batteries" ... 550,000

Vmax 1500w 12v pure sinewave inverter "with 30a inbuilt pwm solar controller" ... 100,000

Growatt hope 3.3kwh 48v lithium battery .. 685,000
Pylontech Us 3000c lithium battery ... 880,000
Pylontech Us 2000c .... 635,000
Shoto 4.8kwh lithium battery "48v 100a" ... 860,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by donbrowser(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

This is something I will be doing, even thought it will be costly, breaking( making a hole) into a fence/wall to gain entry into a house is very easy and I believe Doors/burglaries are mainly formalities since there are alternatives for people who mean business.

The fence we built is 3 coaches higher than most standard fences and we will be filling the fence block holes with iron rods that �� let’s see how ypu wil break block and also cut through the iron rods.

Note: Doing this is expensive

God no go make our property thief desire.

A certain container mall for drinks that was built into block and concrete was burglared (I don't know if that word exists). Many of us didn't know there's container inside the block mall we usually know it to be until that ugly incident happened

God should just save us ni

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Here n3xt

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
twinskenny:
Value paint I see you

Correct grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Here n3xt
Are you challenge N3xt with this design on what? nothing special same principle of engineering design, all its needs is curved rail with same DC motor that can push through the gate and it done.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
kopell:
Are you challenge N3xt with this design on what? nothing special same principle of engineering design, all its needs is curved rail with same DC motor that can push through the gate and it done.

I am not challenging anybody sir.
Just that I don't get to see this often
And on here he is one of the few people who pushes people to think outside the box
I don't see this design often
As a matter of fact I have never seen it in any 9ja build.
Its lovely

And I decided to share. Cos I know n3xt will have something to say about it

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Greenarrow01:
Here n3xt

I’m working on something like this in coming week. The client (a religious institution) is having huge challenge installing a regular sliding gate because of lack space and we want to do the install with minimal damage.
Hence a similar multi-fold sliding gate was proposed.

Discussion finalized. Just tidying up some other steel works for the same client elsewhere.

#steelwork #slidinggate

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
kopell:

Pretty simple. The whole magic is in the rail. Nothing more.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Greenarrow01:

I am not challenging anybody sir.
Just that I don't get to see this often
And on here he is one of the few people who pushes people to think outside the box
I don't see this design often
As a matter of fact I have never seen it in any 9ja build.
Its lovely

And I decided to share. Cos I know n3xt will have something to say about it

Gimme challenge abeg! No come ask me to come and install cornerpiece or build structures without interesting details.

Currently working with Nigerite on something cool and unusual.
The client paid for unusual which requires disrupting what is with what could be.

#WPC #fibrecementcladding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
n3xt:
Request

Anyone with link or contact who sells or have for rent this tool - fiber cement siding shear- should please provide me with info.

Thanks.

Meanwhile I still dey find this tool to buy or rent.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bógíláarì or Decorative Metal Art?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Steel Works by NextHome

#MattBlack #GatesbyNextHome

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why do most hotels lack maintenance culture? This hotel was opened about 4 years ago… it was the talk of the town.. logged here a few time then… lovely bed and clean room.. nice food too. Getting here today the story is opposite. Damn place is nothing to write home about… room unkept, paint peeling off from the walls… had to change location… the cute little receptionist tried to coerce me to take a room but not worth it… credit to the owner of labod hotel around bodija… they usually carried out maintenance every 6month or so…

Copied!!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
twinskenny:
Why do most hotels lack maintenance culture? This hotel was opened about 4 years ago… it was the talk of the town.. logged here a few time then… lovely bed and clean room.. nice food too. Getting here today the story is opposite. Damn place is nothing to write home about… room unkept, paint peeling off from the walls… had to change location… the cute little receptionist tried to coerce me to take a room but not worth it… credit to the owner of labod hotel around bodija… they usually carried out maintenance every 6month or so…

Copied!!
if you ask me, the owners don't see it as investment but a way to stash stolen funds. No matter what happens, the money is safe so far the hotel is there whether or not it generates a kobo or not

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
twinskenny:

Copied!!

I guess it was cheaply finished and furnished in the first place. If not cheap, maybe it was badly furnished.

The only way to make cheap last forever is routine maintenance. It’s more of paying the price for a good finish on installment.

Myself and a client was talking about paint this morning and he was like “The paint is expensive.” I cut in and told in “There are cheaper alternatives though. There’s always a price to pay for top quality and maintenance free job!

Time. Patience. Money. (In order of importance)

________

A lot of people are building their second and third house because their first house was badly finished. cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
>>>

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2021
n3xt:
>>>

Our atrium home in bogije that you refused to update the thread grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Our atrium home in bogije that you refused to update the thread grin grin grin

Or maybe money don enter bush as usua grin cheesy grin

(You this boy, go back to politics and allow ppl to settle their kasala )

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (3755) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.