Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4398094 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:37pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I am an advocate of polystyrene concrete fascia too o.
You can get it in abuja

No where in Lagos?

Do you have the Abuja link maybe l can persuade them to bring it down while l pay the extra transport.

Why do you use "polystyrene and concrete" together?
Is it that it is a made of a mixture of both or was that just a typo?

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
agarawu23:
baba, "REST OF MIND" very very important. We will see the end soon, more money to your pulse cool
Yes Ooh

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

No where in Lagos?

Do you have the Abuja link maybe l can persuade them to bring it down while l pay the extra transport.

Lastpage!

It was a typo ' my phone auto correct alot.

You can order for the right quantities of linear meters, ridges, Valley you need from the company and then look for a transporter to bring it to Lagos for you at a reasonable price.

I normally order for production from the company because it cost less and you can get them to do your customized design base on your fascia section.

You will need a pro to take the measurement of your building perimeter, note the number of ridge and Valley and calculate the total perimeter needed, this is then send to their company physically to book for production. Production take at least 4 working days, then you get a transporter within the company premises to bring it to Lagos.

You will then need service of a professional installer (Harney project) to install it for you

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Just a thought..

The "window hood" designs we do with mortar (either precast or in-situ). Can we explore options like thick plastic or polystrene?
Ok I just past one building now and took this fotos what say U??

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

Sorry if l was brutal with you, l just want you to do a reality check.

Learning? Yes o! We all learn from each other.... whether we agree or not.

"We die, the day we stop learning". - ?

Bring it on.

Where can one get this Polystrene Foam Parapet, if ever there was one? I think one can use in place of all these Concrete, to reduce the building's weight. Though, it has to be non-load-bearing..... just a decor for the edges.

Lastpage!

Baba, did you say brutal? Let me remind you, this is Brabus.

I've seen far worse but it moved me not because I'm been propelled by the inner truth which gives me peace at all time.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Fascia are not load bearing member na. See this one we installed in anambra

You can see how method of installation, it doesn't carry roof load, the head does

Is that a Fascia/Parapet as well?

What l was referring to "as load" was "The weight of the Concrete used" in the Parapet itself, in relation to the overall weight of the house (since it is part of the house), in places where the soil is not very good and foundation is also not trusted to hold additional weight. grin

Yea, l can see from your pix that it does not carry the roof-load, which is good.
Is that how "all Builders" do it because l think l have seen one where the Roof rests on the flat part of the Parapet.

Again, what is the best way to reduce over-all building weight, in relation to reducing the weight (quantity of concrete used) to tie the final Blockwork of a building?
Is it advisable to used normal cement mixture (as against concrete mix) ontop of that last coach?
is it even necessary to add the cement mix ontop the last Coach at all, as l have seen some houses where they just put the Roof wood ontop the Blocks, without that "capping" concrete mix!

Thanks.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

No where in Lagos?

Lastpage!

You can get from a company in Oniru and there's another one in Ikoyi that does complete building solution.

More of them are in the trade now but I'm yet to patronize them.

For the Windows, Doors, Internal and Exterbal Decoratives like ericko2k2 posted, you'll get them in Jibowu.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
n3xt:

Baba, did you say brutal? Let me remind you, this is Brabus.

I've seen far worse but it moved me not because I'm been propelled by the inner truth which gives me peace at all time.

Well, it is supposed to "move you" for good!

I mean brutal, as in "direct" without the usual frills or sugar-coating.

Your response above sound coyish like you are being told something "undeserved"?

I think you are naturally a brilliant but extremely defensive person? Am l correct to say that, in your own understanding of self?

Anyway, its neither here nor there so dont let us flog it.

Learning Kontinue joor. grin

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by selade(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2016
My people, Pls I need some guidance here. Trying to decide on type of Aluminium roofing between Longspan, Steptiles and Metcoppo. Appreciate your recommendations. Pros and cons etc. Thanks in advance
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

Is that a Fascia/Parapet as well?

What l was referring to "as load" was "The weight of the Concrete used" in the Parapet itself, in relation to the overall weight of the house (since it is part of the house), in places where the soil is not very good and foundation is also not trusted to hold additional weight. grin

Yea, l can see from your pix that it does not carry the roof-load, which is good.
Is that how "all Builders" do it because l think l have seen one where the Roof rests on the flat part of the Parapet.

Again, what is the best way to reduce over-all building weight, in relation to reducing the weight (quantity of concrete used) to tie the final Blockwork of a building?
Is it advisable to used normal cement mixture (as against concrete mix) ontop of that last coach?
is it even necessary to add the cement mix ontop the last Coach at all, as l have seen some houses where they just put the Roof wood ontop the Blocks, without that "capping" concrete mix!

Thanks.

Lastpage!

This fascia is so light that I can climb a stair with 9m perimeter length of the polystyrene fascia, it us the lightest fascia you can get and that was the major reason I like it's application.

The technique use was developed by us by carefully looking at subsequent job done by others and properties of the fascia.

There are different method of reducing building weight (dead load) going into details will be too tedious, in fact I am planning to open a thread in that regard when I get back to Abuja where the network is better and where I have more time.

Having a reinforced concrete head course where their is a roof connector (that is what I call it sha).
It also help to distribute roof load to the columns properly. Head beam or roof beam is a very important structural member expecially the perimeter one

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
n3xt:

You can get from a company in Oniru and there's another one in Ikoyi that does complete building solution.

More of them are in the trade now but I'm yet to patronize them.

For the Windows, Doors, Internal and Exterbal Decoratives like ericko2k2 posted, you'll get them in Jibowu.

SALUTE!

If you have phone contacts of any of this sellers now or later, pls pass it on.
It will save me time asking around 'blindly'.

Thank you Sir.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

SALUTE!

If you have phone contacts of any of this sellers now or later, pls pass it on.
It will save me time asking around 'blindly'.

Thank you Sir.

Lastpage!

I don't have it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
selade:
My people, Pls I need some guidance here. Trying to decide on type of Aluminium roofing between Longspan, Steptiles and Metcoppo. Appreciate your recommendations. Pros and cons etc. Thanks in advance

I am sure this question has been dealt with sometime in the past but cant lay my finger on the post.

For me, l like the extra beauty of the Alu-Steptiles.
I know Hajj M used Metcoppo, maybe for cost or/and strength?
Longspan appears too boring on roofs, for me.... but some people like just the simplicity, and it is cheaper!

And please, go and buy a Digital Caliper like my own, so you can measure the exact thickness of what they will sell to you.
Imagine 0.65mm becoming o.45mm when measured? angry angry undecided

Let us pass this one to Hajj M.
He is the "official Library and Encyclopaedia" of "Links to past Events". kiss kiss

Just hold on, l trust my Hajj to come up with something good.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
selade:

I personally went with longspan because it's the one that has the cleanest line, imho.

You should look at your plan and then compare houses that are similar to yours with different roof types.

Sometimes the most expensive is not the best for your profile and shouldn't even be considered.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I personally went with longspan because it's the one that has the cleanest line, imho.

You should look at your plan and then compare houses that are similar to yours with different roof types.

Sometimes the most expensive is not the best.

The most designed might not be the most functional.

Add your own.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:32pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:
This fascia is so light that I can climb a stair with 9m perimeter length of the polystyrene fascia, it us the lightest fascia you can get and that was the major reason I like it's application.

The technique use was developed by us by carefully looking at subsequent job done by others and properties of the fascia.

There are different method of reducing building weight (dead load) going into details will be too tedious, in fact I am planning to open a thread in that regard when I get back to Abuja where the network is better and where I have more time.

Having a reinforced concrete head course where their is a roof connector (that is what I call it sha).
It also help to distribute roof load to the columns properly. Head beam or roof beam is a very important structural member expecially the perimeter one

Baba, you na strong man nauh.... because you fit lift 30Tons no mean say 30Tons light for people like us ! grin grin

I get your gist sha.

I will definitely give it a try.
what is the average price/meter of the one you bought Sir?

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Memejem: 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
You suffer from an inflated and unbalanced ego. Humble yourself. You always find a way to victimize yourself and vilanize your clients. Eat a piece of humble pie for once and just swallow your pride.

Your long epistle just translates to "a complainer who refuses to be accountable for ANY of his actions"

How much longer will you defend yourself day in and day out. This is not a church service that you have to be giving a sermon every post. Nobody wants to work with an organization or company where they are always defending themselves. All prospective clients care about is the END-RESULT of your work and how any potential problems were dealth with. Just own up to the issue and fix it or end the professional relationship amicably. Everything you do or start on naira land is filled with one kind of controversy or the next.

It doesn't matter if you are at fault or not. Most people who take the time to read about your multiple issues with clients here will just move on to someone else. Mainly because the manner in which you handle your accusations is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Your conflict resolution skills need work. Again I advise you to humble yourself. Humble yourself and humble yourself.

Your behaviour of responding to every dick and Tom here is unprofessional. It is losing you business.

n3xt:

In a street of over 20 houses, there is Only one house with a raft foundation. The first of its kind in the area. Yes, I can say that again. Every other buildings were built on block (strip) foundation. Not even solid blocks but hollow blocks.

Now, we did 4 board raft, there's a complain it should have been 6. There's another complain it should have been Pile. Or caisson pile. At some point, we wanted to put one of the column supporting 3rd mainland bridge to support a bungalow built by Brabus.

Now, what did others did differently that they were able to stay afloat on the same ground our building cannot stay. The ground that people are recommending 1st of its kind in the whole of AGA, Ikorodu (with about 500 houses) Pile foundation.

THEY KEEP WATER OFF THEIR PROPERTY!

@ Tritri, I know there's a problem but definitely not with me. Here's the reason:

If I set block like every other person, people will say why not raft at least 2 boards
I did 4 boards, they said why not 6 boards.
If I do 6 boards, some people will say isn't that too heavy for a wet land?
If I stay off compromises, they'll say why did you stay off.
If I choose to remain on the project, they'll say when you see those issues why did you not leave immediately and get the client to write an undertaking of indemnity.
If I ask for letter of indemnity, they'll say customer is always right. He is the chief project director. He can fire and hire at will.
If I complain online, they'll say did you articulate very well offline?
If I articulate too well, they'll say must you always blow your trumpet?
If I choose to remain silent, they'll say you no know him. I've been calling him for 100 years and he won't respond.
If I choose to respond, they'll say silence is golden. Let your action do the work.
If I made reference to what works Mr X, they'll ask why did you single Mr Lagbaja out and not minding what Mr X did differently.
If I made reference to successful jobs done in different terrains, they'll call it apple vs orange as if both of them are not edible fruits.
If I foresee a great problem detrimental to the building, they'll reject it in Jesus name.
If I proffer a solution, they'll ask why didn't you implement the fix as if it's done with mouth and not money.

I pray for all those having Brabus-sickness that God will heal them because I really don't know what else to do to satisfy people.

Brabus

I'll rather remain a quack who want an immediate solution than be a pro who play the waiting game.

_______
Sir lastpage, I've received call from Qc1, we will work thing out. I pray for wisdom and financial resources to tackle the issue once and for all.

#prayfortheclient

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

Baba, you na strong man nauh.... because you fit lift 30Tons no mean say 30Tons light for people like us ! grin grin

I get your gist sha.

I will definitely give it a try.
what is the average price/meter of the one you bought Sir?

Lastpage!

Me no get strength like that o...
See this guys here lifting and demonstrating the lightness of polystyrene

The price depends on the design and size you want, the last one we bought was around N3,900/ m

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Sometimes the most expensive is not the best.

For that you low pitch roof, long span aluminum roofing sheet is the best thing to use.

The flow will be clean and possibility of leakage will be reduce

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

3Strikes, l hail!

***yawns***

I have been waiting for that Bridge for the last TEN YEARS!
Made some investments around Bayeku/Igbogbo axis some years back, with the hope that this bridge would be build but its taking forever to sign an MOU!

What l want to hear is a "time-line" for delivery of the Bridge.
You know Politicians now, they can sign MOU, like MOU itself! grin grin
If it were a "Military Govt" that signed MOU now, l will be very confident.

But wait o, who will finance this Bridge?
I did not see any Chinese in that signing ceremony?

Europeans generally wont do anything to better the life of Nigerians when it comes to infrastructure.

Go and check the number of MOU they have signed on Power Plant. undecided undecided
Fingers-crossed.
Over-all, its a good thing and a step forward.

Lastpage!

Baba Lastpage, Are you saying make I no pop champagne yet?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Me no get strength like that o...
See this guys here lifting and demonstrating the lightness of polystyrene

The price depends on the design and size you want, the last one we bought was around N3,900/ m

Thanks Sir! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
@Abdulwastecx, this polystyrene eh, is it not that foam they use for TV and other electronics packaging? E go break finish nau. angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2016
Demainman1:
@Abdulwastecx, this polystyrene eh, is it not that foam they use for TV and other electronics packaging? E go break finish nau.

Nothing go do am o.. . 50% of new concrete fascia in abuja uses polystyrene fascia. .. More and more estate developer are using it sha.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by podosci(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
Demainman1:
@Abdulwastecx, this polystyrene eh, is it not that foam they use for TV and other electronics packaging? E go break finish nau. angry
I have a report on polysteren facial and its use for building construction . Interested parties should contact me to send it by mail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 7:53pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

Nothing go do am o.. . 50% of new concrete fascia in abuja uses polystyrene fascia. .. More and more estate developer are using it sha.

Do u have any picture of the installed ones?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
Memejem:
You suffer from an inflated and unbalanced ego. Humble yourself. You always find a way to victimize yourself and vilanize your clients. Eat a piece of humble pie for once and just swallow your pride.

Your long epistle just translates to "a complainer who refuses to be accountable for his ANY of his actions"

How much longer will you defend yourself day in and day out. This is not a church service that you have to be giving a sermon every post. Nobody wants to work with an organization or company where they are always defending themselves. All prospective clients care about is the END-RESULT of your work and how any potential problems were dealth with. Just own up to the issue and fix it or end the professional relationship amicably. Everything you do or start on naira land is filled with one kind of controversy or the next.

It doesn't matter if you are at fault or not. Most people who take the time to read about your multiple issues with clients here will just move on to someone else. Mainly because the manner in which you handle your accusations is one of the worst I've ever seen.

Your conflict resolution skills need work. Again I advise you to humble yourself. Humble yourself and humble yourself.

Your bahveuour of responding to every dick and Tom here is unprofessional. It is losing you business.

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olumide4christ: 8:09pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

I understand what you are driving at. undecided

Thats why l concluded that "we need prayers" for that house.

I am very much with you on learning and exchange of ideas.

For educational purposes, let me point out that the bolded above, in your statement is not supported by Engineering principles, IMO.

Let me explain:

- The idea behind a Pile foundation is to insert Piles into the ground, to the point where the load-bearing capacity of the soil is STRONG ENOUGH, to withstand the CALCULATED/ANTICIPATED Live and Dead loads, of the building. (As established by a Soil Test result)
This is the work of the structural Engineer, using the Architectural drawings and Soil Test results, as guide.
It is on these group of PILES that the building's foundation, sits on.

if the above is TRUE, then it is safe to say that the Pile foundation is actually not "on a liquefied soil" since it is sitting on solid ground, (well below the poor surface soil) and is therefore expected to suffer non ......or very minimal settlement, but certainly not a 'differential' type/nature.

If by "Soil Stabilization", you mean "soil loading and compaction", this is only useful where the soil itself is strong enough to an appreciable degree, at a low depth (typically < or = 12ft) ...... as against a Swamp where whatever soil is loaded on the "Muddy Swamp", will sink under its own weight (denser than Swamp mud) ..

... unless the Swamp mud can be completely excavated from the site. shocked
This ofcourse, will likely be uneconomical (especially for a private house) due to the depth of the unstable Swamp mud, below ground which would need to be removed and replaced.
In certain cases that l was privy to, we are looking at upwards of 70ft before a stable ground is encountered. grin grin
Now, imagine the cost, if we are to excavate the 'foot print' of a building to that depth.... and replace it with stable soil, after which we need to compact such again! shocked shocked

BTW: Where is @Abdulwastexc, when you need him?

Am learning a lot from this.

Lastpage!

[b]@LASTPAGE.... I'm really learning from you, Brabus and others who have made good contributions on how to resolve the unfortunate situation of Mr. QC1's house. Just like you mentioned earlier, earlier on this thread, I've also asked Mr. Qc1 about the activities/level of involvement of his structural engineer in proposing solutions to the challenging site conditions, but I haven't seen any response on that.
In an ideal situation, Brabus as the contractor shouldn't be the one proffering solutions to the structural challenges of any project... that's the PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY of the structural engineer who designed the structural drawings. If he was involved in the actual construction of the project, then Brabus not doing enough to save the building should not come into question at all; the engineer should be the one being queried and/or sued for professional negligence.
Anyway, this is the reason why we encourage clients to involve the necessary professional consultants on their projects in order to avoid 'STORIES THAT TOUCH".

Also, for the benefit of prospective building clients, I must say that going forward, the choice of land you buy is critical, as can be seen from Mr. Qc1's example. Any construction professional with some level of experience will, on paying a visit to any prospective land, be able to determine from soil characteristics, topography, state of adjacent plots, etc, if such land is cost-effective for construction OR will be problematic in the short or long-run. It was based on my experience with some other people/projects that made me start a thread some months ago on this issue - https://www.nairaland.com/2954604/beware-buying-these-lands-may#43219226 - on which Brabus and some other people made some good contributions.

I do wish Mr. Qc1 a permanent solution to the problem of his building, while we all learn from these experiences.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:33pm On May 25, 2016
Memejem:

Your long epistle just translates to "a complainer who refuses to be accountable for his ANY of his actions"

Your bahveuour of responding to every dick and Tom here is unprofessional. It is losing you business.

As large a brabus head is, (dude gat head bigger than all his small body) but his brain size is the size of a peanut. Such a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

For that you low pitch roof, long span aluminum roofing sheet is the best thing to use.

The flow will be clean and possibility of leakage will be reduce

Yes Chief.

But the main house with the 4 hip roofs will still get the longspan because it's the most beautiful to me.

I just need to find an installer that can make joints like what we have here instead of just slapping plain aluminum on it. Hate that look.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajibsca: 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
Cool. I even intend to purchase some exterior wall tiles to design the exterior of a building I'm working on. He has some nice stuffs tho they might be pricey but bitter truth is soup when sweet na money kill am. Don't forget to visit the upper floor of his showroom. He got some nice bathroom stuffs too .

Onuokwu:

I just spoke with the fella that runs this place after going through the website which had some interesting stuff. Will visit soon and give you guys an alternate viewpoint to Orile/Coker. It does appear it will be that way.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2016
lastpage:

I am sure this question has been dealt with sometime in the past but cant lay my finger on the post.
For me, l like the extra beauty of the Alu-Steptiles.
I know Hajj M used Metcoppo, maybe for cost or/and strength?
Longspan appears too boring on roofs, for me.... but some people like just the simplicity, and it is cheaper!
And please, go and buy a Digital Caliper like my own, so you can measure the exact thickness of what they will sell to you.
Imagine 0.65mm becoming o.45mm when measured? angry angry undecided
Let us pass this one to Hajj M.
He is the "official Library and Encyclopaedia" of "Links to past Events". kiss kiss
Just hold on, l trust my Hajj to come up with something good.
Lastpage!

Oga mi patapata.. I hail o!

In the past, I have always used Longspan because I know it has minimal problem with leakage.. and less costly than others.

Recently about two weeks ago, I used Metcoppo because of it's beauty and looking like those Stone tiles... just for beauty of it.

I have never used Steptiles at all (see below for reasons).

I was skeptical that both the Steptiles and Metcoppo will leak at those joints where it was bent or press, but I was made aware that
if they were pressed correctly it will not leak. Just to prove my point, Oga Spyder had one of the Metcoppo leakage in one of his project.

But all of them are of the same quality if you get a better gauge... I have always use 0.55m gauge even though it's more expensive.
many people have used 0.45mm gauge successfully too... I will not recommend anything below this gauge.

So, that was my take on it.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
abdulwastecx:

I am an advocate of polystyrene concrete fascia too o.
You can get it in abuja
Not available in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.