Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4503800 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Extremely expensive.

As expensive as aisha buhalrry one night stand grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tiztonio:
You are so shady bro

Because I welcomed Seun like every other forum members

What are you expecting sir? Kindly help me clarify your expectation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
n3xt:

Because I welcomed Seun like every other forum members

What are you expecting sir? Kindly help me understand what you are expecting from me.

Ekperime !!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Owner of this place just made me a mod.

Popping champagne grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Compliments of the season To you All.✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
hamtabfawaz:
Compliments of the season To you All.✓

Which compliment?

Get out of this thread where fraudsters thrive

Return to the cave you crawled out from

Or are you another criminal?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
sonnie10:

How are you Sir?
I'm fine sir. Compliments of the season
Larwin:

Am thinking on something good and economical, because steel tank of 20,000 litres will be so so expensive.
then run it with plastic tank. It will be quite cheaper and more durable as you don't have to worry about rusting and stuff
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:

Which compliment?

4. Or are you another criminal?

Am a member of this lovely Thread abeg.

You sound very rude & harsh.

4. Definitely not, Perhaps you're one❌

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
I'm fine sir. Compliments of the season

I am surprised you didn't called a prophet.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
I'm fine sir. Compliments of the seasonthen run it with plastic tank. It will be quite cheaper and more durable as you don't have to worry about rusting and stuff

If you run it with plastic tank, pesticides will be interfering with the food sources which can poison the whole family, including the man that made the stanchion. Use the durability to make an omelette and use as dog food instead.

You can always Thank me later

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:

Which compliment?

3. Or are you another criminal?

3. Definitely not, Perhaps you're one❌

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:

Why asking the criminal how he's doing. They are mostly crooks down here.

Criminal ppl won't get peace here again.

This zone is a fraudster bait zone

Keep off.
sir, did I defraud you or do you have any case of fraud against me. I don't understand this your outburst against my person.

I find it very offensive

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
kitchen Designs Evolution- The Introduction

Sometimes while studying, I come across creatively amazing kitchen design, I pause a little and look some more at those incredibly beautiful kitchen designs. I write down ideas for my next projects and hope to fulfill those dreams. Its amazing how creative we designers have gotten these days, its a sign that there is no room for slacks, no place for laziness.

You know designing for someone else sometimes comes with limitations like; the size of the kitchen, Client's personal preferences, Clients taste and most especially, client's pocket. Most of those online pictures, just the granite topper alone is enough to create a decent kitchen in Nigeria, smiles. So we improvise most times except when our Clients wants to go all out. I had a Client recently that wanted all high end everything in his kitchen. To be honest that was the first of such I have experienced. The Nigeria in me stylishly advised him otherwise at some point but the Oga (Client) said nah. Even the marble he selected for the apartment he intended to rent out is fit for a king's kitchen. I thank God for that experience.

Continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/kitchen-designs-evolution-introduction.html?m=1

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

4. Definitely not, Perhaps you're one❌

Because of the vituperation of the cochientarity, I put it to you that you are also a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
sonnie10:

I am surprised you didn't called a prophet.
it's funny how people who called me a fraud has tons of fraud on his name. I just didn't want to talk about this but I remember him making this place unbearable for me.

Onye ma echi
vanbonattel:

If you run it with plastic tank, pesticides will be interfering with the food sources which can poison the whole family, including the man that made the stanchion. Use the durability to make an omelette and use as dog food instead.

You can always Thank me later
are you high on drugs or something else cause I don't understand again

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
sir, did I defraud you or do you have any case of fraud against me. I don't understand this your outburst against my person.

I find it very offensive

The offensive thing about this thread is fraud. This is a fraud baiting thread.
You can't come into a sewer expecting g to smell nice in there.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:

The offensive thing about this thread is fraud. This is a fraud baiting thread.
You can't come into a sewer expecting g to smell nice in there.
please sir, kindly focus on people who are fraudsters. I'm here to conduct a legitimate business and hate you associating my name and brand with fraud.

This name is too important to me

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
it's funny how people who called me a fraud has tons of fraud on his name. I just didn't want to talk about this but I remember him making this place unbearable for me.

Onye ma echi are you high on drugs or something else cause I don't understand again

grin grin grin grin grin

Osunbande will marry Aisha tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:
please sir, kindly focus on people who are fraudsters. I'm here to conduct a legitimate business and hate you associating my name and brand with fraud.

This name is too important to me

And that's why you should learn, learn some sense and decorum

Learn how to leave a zone when it becomes hot.

Because when the police arrives, everyone there is a thief.

If you don't wanna bail yourself later, this is a good time to run.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can anyone here borrow me a small pin charger? grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
michlins:

Onye ma echi are you high on drugs or something else cause I don't understand again
There are some real cowards here, that have suddenly gone mute. And they are the so called elders of this forum.
As events unfold, I will call them all out.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
sonnie10:

There are some real cowards here, that have suddenly gone mute. An there are the so called elders of this forum.
As events unfold, I will call them all out.
things are happening in this space
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
vanbonattel:

And that's why you should learn, learn some sense and decorum

Learn how to leave a zone when it becomes hot.

Because when the police arrives, everyone there is a thief.

If you don't wanna bail yourself later, this is a good time to run.
Is this a threat to his freedom of speech and expression?

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
sonnie10:

Is this a threat to his freedom of speech and expression?

Wa, if you quote me again pence, you will see my red eyes.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
MulticolourDeco:
kitchen Designs Evolution- The Introduction

Sometimes while studying, I come across creatively amazing kitchen design, I pause a little and look some more at those incredibly beautiful kitchen designs. I write down ideas for my next projects and hope to fulfill those dreams. Its amazing how creative we designers have gotten these days, its a sign that there is no room for slacks, no place for laziness.

You know designing for someone else sometimes comes with limitations like; the size of the kitchen, Client's personal preferences, Clients taste and most especially, client's pocket. Most of those online pictures, just the granite topper alone is enough to create a decent kitchen in Nigeria, smiles. So we improvise most times except when our Clients wants to go all out. I had a Client recently that wanted all high end everything in his kitchen. To be honest that was the first of such I have experienced. The Nigeria in me stylishly advised him otherwise at some point but the Oga (Client) said nah. Even the marble he selected for the apartment he intended to rent out is fit for a king's kitchen. I thank God for that experience.

Continue reading on http://kemimulticolour..com/2022/01/kitchen-designs-evolution-introduction.html?m=1
Cool kitchen designs, here is a kitchen i designed for an upcoming project, but our people here don't fancy open kitchen designs perhaps it has to do with culture.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
BrickDevo:

Cool kitchen designs, here is a kitchen i designed for an upcoming project, but our people here don't fancy open kitchen designs perhaps it has to do with culture.

Internet images again.

This guy is operating like one Internet stealing fraudster that robs his clients blind grin
Robbers hiding behind keyboards to Rob more people.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
vanbonattel:

Internet images again.

This guy is operating like one Internet stealing fraudster that robs his clients blind grin
Robbers hiding behind keyboards to Rob more people.
Which guy? I hope you are not referring to me or can't you see my watermark on the picture.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmyN(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2022
n3xt:

I’m doing my best bro. I’m going to pay but I don’t have it now.

______

Not good enough.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmyN(m): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2022
somehow:

It's now the QS's fault?

And you actually mentioned "objectivity" in this same post of yours?

The QS made him disappear from site for months?

The QS made him divert the money meant for materials?

Typical!

I can't speak for next. You both have been unable to properly come up with a concession on why the project was abandoned. For instance next cited that you did tiling of roof walls in September or so, something he wasn't contracted to do and was a prerequisite for installing roofing sheets. But when you came up initially to tell us project was abandoned since May 8, you didn't tell us these, and when he brought that to you here, you did not respond to it. Next's citations still did not add up to me though as there were too many gaps in dates unaccounted for. I can only judge from information willingly supplied by you both.

The QS; I wonder if you had contracted with him initially to be fully involved as your project manager that you had to take recommendations from him to terminate the contract. The QS was the right person to play mediatory role here since you consulted with him first when the fall-out started, but... At this point you were already agitated. Then came review of contract sum versus work done and agreement on an amount to refund. Since QS was involved in the initial bid selection, he should have been in better position to bring to figures a near accurate amount that was due. But his quote which was clearly overbloated from evidence supplied here had to be reviewed a number of times. It makes me question his competencies or if this was a deliberate sabotage. He was asked to show proof here but ignored.

These are bygones. What is important now is that you recover your money, and I hope your contractor comes up with it real quick.

Afterthought: You say you are willing to take 2M from the 2.45M quoted by QS. Now I wouldn't know why you easily conceded 450k, but next showed estimates here on how he feels he is only due for a little over a million. I notice you haven't really contested this yet. Why?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:29am On Jan 11, 2022
n3xt:

I’m doing my best bro. I’m going to pay but I don’t have it now.

______

@blessedsunny2, I’ll need more South African brick tiles, sky+top bond to fill up the tiles and chemical for polishing.

Thanks.
The policy of my business I don't sell on credit.. because ,due to bad experience from people.i stopped it....so am sorry ... Sir!!

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:06am On Jan 11, 2022
michlins:

I find it very offensive

It is just ridiculous. I wonder why such statements from him. Trying to talk down on anyone that types here makes no sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:11am On Jan 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) ... (3694) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sonnie10 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.