Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4389828 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SegunFam(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY LAND IN ABUJA CITY WITH 250K MONTHLY?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 1:53am On Sep 24, 2022
dannie007:
I have someone who can give you that Job for a reasonable cost! Let's say around 50k or so if interested I will send his number across

Please send his contact. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2022
No whine me oooo bros ! I went back to confirm from where I bought the last time.
I checked receipt as well. Na 20k e charge me per sheet. I thought I paid at the rate of 13500 for the HDF .

quote author=KolaShangOne post=116936561]

Oga sir...

Can you supply me 5 pcs of White HDF @13,500? Need it to complete a project in ibadan.. I'll send my carpentar to you , I'm sure we can still pick up today?

Thank you sir.

[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alexefex(m): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2022
I have a house I’m selling for cheap in Coca-Cola estate, Mowe, Ogun State.

Inspect and make an offer.

Documents: Global C of O of the Estate, registered survey and receipt of the land.

Structure: 1 unit of 3 bedroom flat, 2 units of 2 bedroom flat and 1 mini flat.

Size: 648 sqm.

Property has 3 tenants at the moment.
It’s on a very serene and new estate. Coca-Cola Estate.

Price:

Fully tiled. Security house. Borehole. 2 entrance and exit per flat. All rooms ensuite, with visitors toilet. Sliding gate.

I’m willing to pay a good commission to anyone who brings a buyer.

Here’s my contact: 080 238 20 278. Alex

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2022
09152575396 Dele his the Name. He is Trust Worthy.

ollykay619:

Please send his contact. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2022
KIDfurniture:
No whine me oooo bros ! I went back to confirm from where I bought the last time.
I checked receipt as well. Na 20k e charge me per sheet. I thought I paid at the rate of 13500 for the HDF .

quote author=KolaShangOne post=116936561]

Oga sir...

Can you supply me 5 pcs of White HDF @13,500? Need it to complete a project in ibadan.. I'll send my carpentar to you , I'm sure we can still pick up today?

Thank you sir.

This is ridiculous
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Yea. Definitely. Learnt new things too. I don't think our practice here caters for water vapor even though we have higher humidity than most European countries.

Next goal, get an FLIR thermal imaging camera. But I am waiting for Black Friday to get it discounted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BcqeQJqp08&ab_channel=MattRisinger

That way I will be able to use physics to determine how successful my efforts have been, and what I need to remedy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lekan239(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Gallybounce:

Hello sir , I’m sorry for late response, I’ve been offline and so busy. I think I spent about 500k not really 460k .
It’s precast parapet
1. 35 bags of cement for the pre cast and after cast ( the bricklayer also cast it round when they mounted it ). @4100 x 35bags ( plus transportation 143500) although I bought 48 cement i foolishly followed his quotation.

2. I bought cutter rod 30 lengths ..@ 1000 naira each ( dem use only 20) and I used 5k for transportation. so let’s put it for 25k.

3. I spent 20k for 2by2 wood , nails and transportation.

4. I spent 30k in total for scaffolding ( including workmanship , binding wire and facial board ). The scaffolding formed L. So when they finished with the right side, they moved to the other side.

5. Workmanship is 186k ( 3k per meters. Total na 62meters)

6. The bricklayer that did the final casting collected 15k

7.I bought a trip of sharp sand (they call it double ) 40k
They no use am finish .

8. I bought gravel for the final casting 35k. Dem use am finish

Total 494k . ( these are what I could remember)

I later used the extra 13 bags of cements ( remember I bought 48 bags initially) for flooring( I bought additional 10 bags) total 23bag for flooring.

And he gave me 35 bags in quotation o.
My advice is that
1. Don’t always follow their quotations
2. Be there to supervise yourself if you’re not using an engineer .
3. If the quotation is 500k , make sure u have 600k budget incase…
Sorry for plenty plenty talk sir grin may God almighty bless everyone of us. Amen.
Good morning sir. This is the quotation giving to me for the parapet

Quotation for parapet work:
*Total meters of the building =60mtrs(3000 per metre) Total price =180,000

*cement 30 bags= 4,300 per bag

*quarter rode 16 length= 1000 per length

*12 packets of tonaldo

*binding wire half rool 9,000

* Scalfold.

I don't know iron bender will still work. The iron bender man is saying 130k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ollykay619(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2022
dannie007:
09152575396 Dele his the Name. He is Trust Worthy.

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2022
Happy weekend everyone
From dioritestructures
We're offering a 5-day discount architectural drawings only.
You can make use of the privilege and refer a friend as well.

It applies to bungalow lovers, bungalow with pent and duplex not more than one floor suspended.

For more information kindly reach out via

info@dioritestructures.com.ng
08100452977 or 08127167275

Thanks and have a blessed weekend

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusharp(m): 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
money121:
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Imota Ikorodu Lagos State

Roof Design :Longspan (Mentral Design)
Colour:Traffic Black
Guage: 0.45mm

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
how many roll of Aluminium is this??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jonifi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
I want to my build ,it's a bungalow anyway but looking how much am I going to budget 4bedroom all ensuite..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ShitStain(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day everyone.
Does anybody know how much this 1.2m ×20m bubble wrap is sold for currently?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jonifi:
I want to my build ,it's a bungalow anyway but looking how much am I going to budget 4bedroom all ensuite..
get your design first bossman. your design and location will determine your budget. dm me for a professional architectural design

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
@Qsfemi your contact details please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
We are available for your projects.

Mechanical Electrical and Piping services MEP.

Both design and installation.

Call us us today on
WhatsApp or call 08033643191

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Oga sir...

Thank you sir.

Just confirmed the Hdf price here in Adoekiti, it's 18k per board,I got the Mdf board at 12,800 per board today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Welcome to Masterpiece trucks and granites
RC:3762158

We supply high quality granites and sharp sand for construction projects within Lagos (Mainland and Island ) Abeokuta and Ijebu Ode.

available materials and prices per ton:
3/4 down (3 quarter down)=#7200
3/4 (3 quarter)=#7000
Stone Dust =#2400
1/2 half inch =#7200
Small hardcore=#6800
Big hardcore = #6800
Stone base = #6800
Boulder =#6800
Sharp Sand=#150k (delivery inclusive) 30 tons
We provide material haulage services

Why you should buy from us:
* We supply directly from Quarry.
* We provide haulage services with trained drivers that know almost every bus stops.
* We provide waybill
* We supply accurate tonnage
* 24/7 supply.....

If you have questions,Write me on WhatsApp using 07026691840

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Let's Transform your interior Space.

Pop designs.

Call or WhatsApp : 09122348437

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lekan239(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ogas in the ous, pls help me reveiw this new quotation for carcass roofing I got. Is the workmanship okay at 240k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2022

flexyonline:
@Qsfemi your contact details please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chronicles from site.

A client hired an architect to design and construct a small scale hotel development for him. Both the client and the architect happened to be friends prior to the job. The client paid money to the architect and by extension the contractor and work commenced immediately.

The contractor did not bid nor submit a bill or quotation for the job, just oral agreement. Being friends, the contractor comes for money anytime he runs out of money given to him by the client.

At a point, the client felt he has spent enough for the project to have been client and the contractor said more money is still needed to take the project to completion. They got stuck. They both hit an impasse.

The client, in his own way, to get the contractor to complete his job without further payment resort self help by threatening the contractor and having him beaten up by hired thugs on several occasions. The contractor reported the case of threat yo life to the DSS.

What happened to be once a blossom friendship has turned sour and created serious enmity among these folks.

DSS hired us as Quantity Surveyors to value the total work done on site on order to reach a reliable solution to this situation.

This is one out of many of disputes that do arise from construction contracts. Even contracts that are well intentioned, planned and necessary documents in place prior to execution do lead to disputes.

So, my call to clients and contractors is to have well defined scope of work, specifications, written contract agreement, all working drawings, contract bill of quantities and bond in place to stem this ugly trend.

Good evening from my chambers of Choice Cost Consult.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TenQ: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am about building a 3 bedroom bungalow and I have an option between
1. Aluminium Pitched Roofing
2. Hollow Blocked Flat Decking and
3. Normal Decked flat Roof

Before committing funds, I'll like to know the cost differences between these three options.

Thank you guys
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cold141114(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please make una no forget me ooooo
I'm still looking for connect
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dashlish12: 3:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning house, if you need land in ibeju/lekki (Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort Axis) Direct from the omo-onile I'm your best plug. 4acres and 2plot of land for sale at Okun_ise 5 Minutes drive away from Lacampagne Resort Price:700k/plot with Register survey and receipt. 15acres of land for sale at oju_oto Lepia less than 5minutes drive to Lacampagne Resort. Price: 700k/plot with Register survey and Receipt. Kindly Mention me for Enquiry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Good job from the tiler
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hollaryincar(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2022
https://www./jumia-bub-b-le-wr-at-ps-2.4kg-1200mm-x-20mtrs-5689610.html

ShitStain:
Good day everyone.
Does anybody know how much this 1.2m ×20m bubble wrap is sold for currently?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rehirere70: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Dashlish12:
Good morning house, if you need land in ibeju/lekki (Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort Axis) Direct from the omo-onile I'm your best plug. 4acres and 2plot of land for sale at Okun_ise 5 Minutes drive away from Lacampagne Resort Price:700k/plot with Register survey and receipt. 15acres of land for sale at oju_oto Lepia less than 5minutes drive to Lacampagne Resort. Price: 700k/plot with Register survey and Receipt. Kindly Mention me for Enquiry

Can I get your whatsapp #

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.