Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4428850 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iceberg02(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2022
2 Plot of land for sale, adjacent Yabatech campus Iragunsin Epe Lagos.

An uncompleted 9 unit of a room self con already at roofing level on a plot while the other plot is free both in same compound..

Document Available
Deed of Agreement and family receipt.

Price = 8m negotiable
Call/Whatsapp 0 9 0 3 1 9 8 8 3 8 2
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rainer131(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Aforxzy:
Warehouse completed and delivered
Nice job chief
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good Day good people here.

We want to use this opportunity to urge you to visit this thread and possibly follow up with our work update on this project. Thanks.

Designed and Built by Dennis3D ™ 100%
From Foundation to the Current Stage of Work

https://www.nairaland.com/6866242/luxury-construction-7-bedroom-smart/6

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Epe Lagos State

Colour: Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaOIpXofnwM

Kindly promote us by sharing

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Biko come and patronize me

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Twostep:
I agree. I will appreciate internal door suggestions please! Thanks

Go for HDF Quality doors.

It's nice & affordable.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
we are available

pop
wall screeding
art works etc

07088534661 whatsapp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dennis3D:
Good Day good people here.

We want to use this opportunity to urge you to visit this thread and possibly follow up with our work update on this project. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6866242/luxury-construction-7-bedroom-smart/6

Welldone boss, Looking nice already

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
We are available for you anytime anyday on varieties of aluminum window, and hand railings
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dining interior, accepting offers

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
10kva inverter setup for our ipaja project.
16 580watts panel
12 turbular batteries
Etc
Up and running

Let's calculate your load and set you up..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Welldone boss, Looking nice already

Thanks sir
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Let him compromise or manage oh.

olukaygold:

In the process of reducing costs,We should also remember the strength of a building should also be taken into consideration.I'd have say Yes if it's flat roofing systems,but a king post of 5m(16ft)!!! Covered With stone coated sheet Pls no try am,2by4 can never carry the weight on a long run. You've the money to purchase stone coated sheet as costly as it's,don't compromise on what'd carry the load(roofing sheets).#GoldenView
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2022
HDF doors don’t come cheap oh! American panel doors re cheaper. �

hamtabfawaz:

Go for HDF Quality doors.

It's nice & affordable.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Are you in need of a very Good professional Furniture or Wood Expert for your New or Old homes look no further we gat you covered anywhere in Nigeria.

OX Furnitures / Interior. You can contact us on Whatsapp 09090040008 or Call 08066377733.

Walldrop.
Kitchen Cabinet.
Television Stand.
Beds
Flush Doors (HDF)
Sitting Chairs. Etc

Contact us for any Wood Work and be sure of Rest of mind..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:

He get where person dey manage for building,but Roofing ko lipsrsealed no try am smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Manage for building! E Dey risky sha!

Na only flooring the compound I know sha. Where cars go run on versus where legs only go run on.

olukaygold:

He get where person dey manage for building,but Roofing ko lipsrsealed no try am smiley

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Manage for building! E Dey risky sha!

Na only flooring the compound I know sha. Where cars go run on versus where legs only go run on.

I dey manage and substitute mostly on block settings,but na my Wall plastering always chop the little cement I save from block settings grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
dannie007:
Are you in need of a very Good professional Furniture or Wood Expert for your New or Old homes look no further we gat you covered anywhere in Nigeria.

OX Furnitures / Interior. You can contact us on Whatsapp 09090040008 or Call 08066377733.

Walldrop.
Kitchen Cabinet.
Television Stand.
Nice work bro
Beds
Flush Doors (HDF)
Sitting Chairs. Etc

Contact us for any Wood Work and be sure of Rest of mind..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na you get sense pass oh.. ologbon ju Baba…building master Na em u be lol

olukaygold:

I dey manage and substitute mostly on block settings,but na my Wall plastering always chop the little cement I save from block settings grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lenkel: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
+234 807 732 7368 latest fraudster
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
lenkel:
+234 807 732 7368 latest fraudster

No info?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rany4all:
Good day people! Please is it advisable to use 2 by 4 hardwood in place of 2 by 6 for kingposts and rafters? Can 2 by 4 also replace 3 by 4 for struts? And what about 2 by 2 for purlins instead of 2 by 3? Will the integrity of the roof be significantly weakened by doing this? Thanks in advance.

Addendum: Intended roof is pitched with 5m high kingposts and covered with stone coated sheets.
Don't even think about it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
coldcandy:

Don't even think about it
Okay, thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
KIDfurniture:

You don't have the slightest idea why I asked the question Sir, so why not simply avoid commenting if you have to useful contribution to make. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hezbola: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please house where can I get original pull-handle and locks for my doors?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mophor: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Good day everyone,Happy new month to Y'all
Please engineers and tilers on here, can you help me with the cartons of 60*60 tiles that can be used for 80square meters...

Thanks in anticipation... God bless us all..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 12:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Mushin Lagos

Hezbola:
Please house where can I get original pull-handle and locks for my doors?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 3:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Good morning Sir/Ma

Happy New Month to you.

We want to wish you and your family an Amazing new Month.

Feel free to check us out on
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjHaKEJKuRD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ananne: 6:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Good morning everyone.

I need your opinion please. I am building a five bedroom bungalow. I just finished the conduit piping. My cousin who is an architect says I should go ahead and plaster the building before putting windows and doors.

I was thinking it's better to put burglary proof for the windows before plastering.

Please your advice will be needed?

Finally whats the estimate of the bags of cement I need to budget for the pastering of the house?

Your estimates will give an idea it it's a project I need to go ahead with it or pause so I can save more

I am a salary earner

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu1986(m), Scrap and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.