Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391465 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
We are still in business. Call Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises for quality home/office furniture.

We are committed to providing high quality furniture!

Call/WhatsApp
08022283035/07032186146
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 5:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Deal or transaction gone wrong btw u & ur person. All is well.

money121:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN👌🏾💯
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Happy new week

We are still available for your pop and wall screeding….

07088534661 WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 6:30am On Aug 07, 2023
No sir..

Reeefe:

so if it was in a drop land let's say German floor for dpc indoor is the 1:4:4.5 ratio mix okay?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Petmayor: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2023
Door Installer sorted. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning blessed people

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2023
KIDfurniture:
Deal or transaction gone wrong btw u & ur person. All is well.

No sir
Read reason below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Buy hardwood (2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4, 1x12) buy iron rod (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm local and TMT) payment on delivery,thanks for your patronage, God bless you all 09132123240.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2023
We are one of the best manufacturer of Construction Companies in West Africa; Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Admixtures, Bonding agents, Structural Grout, Waterproofing Membrane, Tiling and Flooring Solutions, Insulation, Concrete remover e.t.c

Are you experience active leakage?
Wall Dampness( Rising, Penetration or Condensation)
Roof Gutter, Slab or Terrace waterproofing?

Call; 08186542205

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2023
we are still recieving offers, the only goal is to give you the best quality | Brickstakks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning and happy new week my chief's

Another painting of exterior of 4 bedrooms completed

Colors: White/Gray/ Tile Red

Paint: value plus emulsion

Client: Nairalander

We delivered quality to doorstep

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY

CALL/WHATSAPP MR. NAS ON 08163862804

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lexini: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning All

Please, how many blocks will one bag of cement set?

I am doing my fence now on an uncompleted building i just bought and the bricklayer is saying i need 34 bags of cement for 2430 blocks?

Is this too much?

also, is there a method of calculating pay for bricklayers? he is charging me 150k for the entire fence - 2430 blocks.

I need advice please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Don't forget to contact us for your Waterproofing, Damp-proofing and Soil Stabilization Projects.
Have a Fruitful Week

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ...

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N30,000
12v 150a.......N22,000
12v 100a.......N14,000
2v 500a ........N7,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland whist Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.. Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2023
lexini:
Good morning All

I am doing my fence now on an uncompleted building i just bought and the bricklayer is saying i need 34 bags of cement for 2430 blocks?

Is this too much?

also, is there a method of calculating pay for bricklayers? he is charging me 150k for the entire fence - 2430 blocks.

I need advice please

@Approximately #60/block is not bad and 70 blocks per bag is not too much from my personal experience.

Good luck on your project.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oastechltd: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2023
oastechltd:
All available

1. AutoDesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection
2. V-Ray for Maya, Revit, 3ds Max, Cinema4D, SketchUp, Rhino, Render Node
3. Enscape for Revit, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Rhinoceros, Vectorworks
4. Cylindo
5. Corona for 3ds Max and Cinema4D
6. Kaspersky
7. Fortinet
8. Norton
9. Adobe
10. Plex earth
11. SolidWorks
12. Corel
13. Global Mapper
14. esri ArcGIS
15. PVSYST
16. ArCADia
17. AutoCAD LT
18. Civil 3D

Reach out to us: 0808 119 1233
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oastechltd: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2023
oastechltd:
ArCADia software solution caters for the needs of architects and engineers in the construction industry. The solution offers multiple modules that help business in computer-aided drafting, 3D modeling, document handling and creating a project manager tree.
We are a Value Added Reseller/Authorized Channel Partner of ArCADiasoft and here are some ArCADiasoft flavours you can choose from when purchasing through us:

ArCADia BIM 14
ArCADia BIM LT 14
ArCADia BIM PLUS 14
ArCADia-3D MAKER 2
ArCADia-ARCHITECTURE 9
ArCADia-RAMA
EURO CONNECTIONS 5.0

Contact us today for genuine license software: 0808 119 1233
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lexini: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2023
thank you bro.

do you think the labour cost of 150k is ok?

folmus:

@Approximately #60/block is not bad and 70 blocks per bag is not too much from my personal experience.

Good luck on your project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Good morning landlord/house owners /builders.

Happy new week.

After the production of Day and Night blind by Atlantic Interiors.

Are you looking for where to get quality and affordable window blinds?

We are your reliable plug .

Instagram: designsbyAtlantic

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2023
dapotemi:

Questionable in what sense..expantiate pls?

An individual with good knowledge of construction can assess the site and determined the suitable foundation. For instance, there is certain leave that grow on site that one can draw conclusion that pilling foundation is not negotiable..

It all depends on the wealth of experience in the field work

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Vocals: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
lexini:
thank you bro.

Yes it's is fair enough,

60k /1000blocks lower setting(ground to 6th coach)
70k /1000blocks mid setting(7th to 10th coach)
90k /1000block floor setting(decking upwards)
That's the rate I was given though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed Sam building materials enterprise

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
lexini:
Good morning All

Is this too much?

I need advice please
Depending on the size of blocks and mortar mix ratio, 34 bags should be enough. Some may use less (weaker mortar), especially if the fence is going to have concrete pilars and beams (chaining).

As per the 150k, if he's going to pay his laborer, I think it's fair enough, otherwise you can negotiate like N50 per block for him while you pay his laborer like 2k daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
We're doing this for oga Spyder

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rany4all:
Depending on the size of blocks and mortar mix ratio, 34 bags should be enough. Some may use less (weaker mortar), especially if the fence is going to have concrete pilars and beams (chaining).

As per the 150k, if he's going to pay his laborer, I think it's fair enough, otherwise you can negotiate like N50 per block for him while you pay his laborer like 2k daily.

2k daily?? Haba in this kind of time

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
lexini:
thank you bro.

I responded already in my earlier response. You are paying 61 naira per block and remember he is going to pay his laborer.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rany4all:

That amount is a turnkey. He is not responsible for any laborer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FemiHKE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
All the best in getting labourer that will collect 2k

Rany4all:

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
bolu1986:

2k daily?? Haba in this kind of time
Location dependent... that's the going rate in my neck of the woods. That work shouldn't last more than 2 weeks for a single mason.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
folmus:

That amount is a turnkey. He is not responsible for any laborer.
Ok, in that case, it's a fair deal then.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
FemiHKE:
All the best in getting labourer that will collect 2k

I don't need luck, that's what we pay in my area, but I understand it's location dependent anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AllyPolly and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.