Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442538 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by acorntree(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
kiekie1:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

*SMS pure sine wave Hybrid Inverters now in stock at affordable prices..._

-1kva/12v/40a..
-1.5kva/24v/40a..
-2kva/12v/80a..
-3.6kva/24v/120a.
.5kva/48v/120a.
-6.2kva/48v/120a..
-10.2kva/48v/160a.....

Standard one year product warranty

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

What are the prices? When one call you now, you start talking rudely
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
acorntree:

What are the prices? When one call you now, you start talking rudely

Hello, what specific capacity do you specifically need

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:33am On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Precast must be prestressed before they are even certified for use ( You can’t divorce the two)
If you have seen how the precast slabs are transportation, you would know that any shady material can’t withstand such stress.

He specifically argued that prestressed concrete elements are different from the regular precast concrete element we see around daily.

If you do a search for precast on Nairaland, the search result won’t bring you image of concrete elements like what you shared.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Good morning my people of Nairaland I hail you all from here

https://www.nairaland.com/6609728/osinachiadima-global-enterprise-deal-kinds

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

He specifically argued that prestressed concrete elements are different from the regular precast concrete element we see around daily.

If you do a search for precast on Nairaland, the search result won’t bring you image of concrete elements like what you shared.
The only meaning of precast I know is that the concrete slab ( various shapes and sizes) was poured and allowed to form and hardened elsewhere, other than the intend main structure where it would be used. The opposite of precast is in-situ, a Latin word for in position. Done in the position where it is intended stay.
Precast does not mean substandard slab made without rods.
If done well, all precast must be prestressed. It does not matter whether it would be used for bridge. Parapet, soak away cover, lintel etc.
The prestressed factor of a precast concrete is just to determined if it would withstand the intended load/pressure.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2023
Late night outpour from the resident destitute fraudster.

Rambling where there is no expertise...using google image search to fool newbies....

PLS BEWARE...
you are dealing with a hardened, decade long fraudster on this forum....all he needs is a new project to fund his semi-ponzi enterprise...

Pls ask his multiple decade long clients how far they have been able to recover the refunds for work not done and never recovered

Tens of clients. Over a decade of :

Consistent undelivered work.
Fraudulent approval
Fraud
Theft
Debt incursion in your name
Non-payment of workers in your name
Defective material,
Defective construction
Obfuscation,
Deflection
Client abuse
Client mocking....

No new victim hence the nocturnal zone flooding of misinformation and clout chasing .

BEWARE
FRAUDSTER ON THE PROWL

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

The only meaning of precast I know is that the concrete slab ( various shapes and sizes) was poured and allowed to form and hardened elsewhere, other than the intend main structure where it would be used. The opposite of precast is in-situ, a Latin word for in position. Done in the position where it is intended stay.
Precast does not mean substandard slab made without rods.
If done well, all precast must be prestressed. It does not matter whether it would be used for bridge. Parapet, soak away cover, lintel etc.
The prestressed factor of a precast concrete is just to determined if it would withstand the intended load/pressure.

What you know and understand precast to be does not necessarily translate to what other people understand it to mean.

You must have heard of precast parapets which are usual done without reinforcements or with less reinforcement.

Greetings and Happy New Week
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2023
ATTENTION

While you read posts for advices and solutions, REMEMBER NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

A FRAUDSTER MAY BE BEHIND THE KEYBOARD POSTING PICTURES AND VIDEOS, PRETENDING TO BE A CONSULTANT/ENGINEER/PLUMBER/WELDER/BUILDER.

ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYBODY HERE ON THIS PLATFORM.

IF IT LOOKS TO REAL, IT DOESN'T MEAN IT IS REAL. DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Have a Happy New Week.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

What you know and understand precast to be does not necessarily translate to what other people understand it to mean.

You must have heard of precast parapets which are usual done without reinforcements or with less reinforcement.

Greetings and Happy New Week

Any other thing is Baba Lati’s invention

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Wow! This project will be exactly 11 years tomorrow.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089928/paper-brick-journal-construction-activities/1#13077322

Let me use the opportunity to appreciate my lead carpenter, Clement for dedication and commitment to service.

Dem talk day we no dey pay our workers but our we are proud to showcase the same worker even a decade after 💯

I know many who silently engage them on many projects here but are unable to showcase them because everyone will know they’re using brabus workers 😂😂

Laughable!

I’m happy to be a part of their success and they’re happy that to choose me as a boss and leader 😂😂

Pics 1 - 3: Clement’s first documented project on Nairaland. Clean, Neat and NextHome standard

Pic 4: Clement

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Through me, Clement is a proud house owner in Cotonou 💯

Go and Verify!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Any other thing is Baba Lati’s invention

Smiles.

Baba lati still dey reign

It’s nice engaging you. I miss my elder brother from Ibadan.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2023
Clement 2023

More to come.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

Smiles.

Baba lati still dey reign

It’s nice engaging you. I miss my elder brother from Ibadan.
When the chick finally comes home to roast, everyone resorts to answer his father’s name.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Clement in Ile Oluniyi, Ondo state 😂

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

When the chick finally comes home to roast, everyone resorts to answer his father’s name.

Conflict is good when it’s healthy. It allows room for mutual respect and it produce better outcome.

Conflict is childish when you’re hell bent on drawing blood - one person must die 😂
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:
Clement in Ile Oluniyi, Ondo state 😂

You don start… one if your uncompleted project! You just making mockery of your past clients! They have moved on you should do the same

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2023
bolu1986:

You don start… one if your uncompleted project! You just making mockery of your past clients! They have moved on you should do the same

What else do you need to complete on the project if I may ask?

Abi the structure I shared was in that location before NextHome was engaged?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2023
Here’s the interesting position of the police:

You can say someone defrauded you if you paid him to build a house in Ondo state and we found the house in Abeokuta but if you paid him to build a house for you in Ondo state and we found the house in Ondo, that’s not fraud!

You can’t say someone defrauded you because he delivered 18 windows out of 21 windows. Remember he’s dealing with subcontractors here.

So we can only ask him when will the windows be ready!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2023
bolu1986:

two years ago when I came here,he asked me to submit quotation for this job that it's a new project he's handling. Did quotation and was even ready to move workers to site. It was much later I realized that this was fake.

He's perfected his skills and I give him that

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2023
We are coming up to the 10 year anniversary of one the resident fraudster's scam here.

Let us witness the testimony of his victims / clients. Since he wants to bloviate on this platform.

BEWARE
FRAUDSTER ON THE PROWL

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2023
michlins:
two years ago when I came here,he asked me to submit quotation for this job that it's a new project he's handling. Did quotation and was even ready to move workers to site. It was much later I realized that this was fake.

He's perfected his skills and I give him that

Pleas mention the particular project and the location.

T’s good to debunk fake!

Quite exact date and time, I’m very good at journaling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

Conflict is good when it’s healthy. It allows room for mutual respect and it produce better outcome.

Conflict is childish when you’re hell bent on drawing blood - one person must die 😂
That conflict you have with Someone, how long are we going to wait before we see it metamorphosis to respect?

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

Pleas mention the particular project and the location.

T’s good to debunk fake!

Quite exact date and time, I’m very good at journaling.
you know you shouldn't do this but since you did, here's the quotation I submitted to you and your chats.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2023
michlins:
you know you shouldn't do this but since you did, here's the quotation I submitted to you and your chats.

And you assume this is fake 😂😂

Just wait!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

And you assume this is fake 😂😂

Just wait!
how can a project you abandoned eleven years ago be the same project you asked me to submit a quotation for three years ago?

You seek engagement and actions but this is Monday morning and everyone who has something to do is already there.

Enough said!!!

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Monday morning FANTASY?!

FAKE LIFE DOESN'T PAY.

PLEASE DO YOUR INVESTIGATION, FRAUD IS REAL HERE.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2023
michlins:
how can a project you abandoned eleven years ago be the same project you asked me to submit a quotation for three years ago?

You seek engagement and actions but this is Monday morning and everyone who has something to do is already there.

Enough said!!!

Ohhh!!! My Ibadan project wasn’t fake.

The distance ruled you out!

I’ll share pictures of the gates every from the Welders shop till installation for you.

I’m not under any obligation to give you the job bro. Is this the reason you think I’m a fraudster 😂😂
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2023
michlins:

Enough said!!!

You’re doing too much to paint black blue.

Where were you 11 years ago??

The tank in ile oluji was done by the same guy who did my Ibadan project which you bid for.

It remains one of the cleanest bolted steel structure you’d find around here. 😃
It’s not the usual welding stuff that’s so common.

I have a great team trained by me working for me but then We might just want to try out other people.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

Ohhh!!! My Ibadan project wasn’t fake.

The distance ruled you out!

I’ll share pictures of the gates every from the Welders shop till installation for you.

I’m not under any obligation to give you the job bro. Is this the reason you think I’m a fraudster😂😂
you called yourself a fraudster

You abandoned a job eleven years ago and three years ago, you asked me to bid for the same project as something you're doing with same set of pictures.

Be reminded that I was the one who turned down the job myself

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2023
michlins:
you called yourself a fraudster

You abandoned a job eleven years ago and three years ago, you asked me to bid for the same project as something you're doing with same set of pictures.

Be reminded that I was the one who turned down the job myself

If it’s this gate you’re talking about, it has been done and I’m not sorry you didn’t get the job from me.

So call me anything you like, it only tell a lot more about you and your likes with entitlement mentality.

Regards!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2023
I love this in mat and not the shine shine bobo type.

Just as ordered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rainbowkolors, sodiq961(m), michlins(m), omololu251(m), hergists(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.