Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4385266 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
n3xt:

You’re very correct. In fact those doing it are just stupid. They don’t know maths

Anyway, I have over 40 units for sale sha 🌚
As chewing bitter kolas dey sound for ear, no be so e dey sweet for mouth.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

As chewing kolanut dey sound for hear, no be so e dey sweet for mouth.

Cappings grin grin

Tales by moonlight don plenty for this thread today.

NTA tales by moonlight nostalgia grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Panda news
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Those who bought magodo 500,000 twenty years ago ago are selling N300m plus today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
somehow:

Cappings grin grin

Tales by moonlight don plenty for this thread today.

NTA tales by moonlight nostalgia grin
Make I promote Baba business small.
But no be all clients Baba dey entertain oo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Make I promote Baba business small.

Wetin you come do for lag not to talk of Onipani (ghetto)?

Thought you mostly do Eastside?

For gold business/investment - Ilorin or Kano straight!

The tales by moonlight phrase get owner... Just decipher cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
somehow:

Wetin you come do for lag not to talk of Onipani (ghetto)?

Thought you mostly do Eastside?

For gold business/investment - Ilorin or Kano straight!

The tales by moonlight phrase get owner... Just decipher cheesy
The closet International Airport to my village is in Lagos, especially from my departure route.
The Baba is the Balaa of that community, so he can’t leave that place, even with all his high end clients.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

The closet International Airport to my village is in Lagos, especially from my departure route.
The Baba is the Balaa of that community, so he can’t leave that place, even with all his high end clients.

That's Baale Atewolara right?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
somehow:

That's Baale Atewolara right?
Honestly, I don’t know his real name. But at the bus stop, just ask anyone for directs to Ile baale. He is trained in London and an OFR. He has custmized jewelries for past Presidents
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
As usual the resident lunatic fraudster 'builder' wants to flood the thread with his endless lies and stories, and non-pertinent ramble....

The record of his disreputable dealings with clients is on this thread and forum .

New viewers beware.

BEWARE
FRAUDSTER ON THE PROWL

Always ready to fight imaginary enemies. Real Issues on ground are never discussed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
sonnie10:

Honestly, I don’t know his real name. But at the bus stop, just ask anyone for directs to Ile baale. He is trained in London and an OFR. He has custmized jewelries for past Presidents

I actually know that area, hence the 'ghetto' tag. It's like the slum of that part of Lagos (Palmgroove, Fadeyi, Ilupeju environs)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
How much? Any Ikorodu suppliers?

20ton Sharp sand
20ton granite
10ton plastering sand
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
somehow:

I actually know that area, hence the 'ghetto' tag. It's like the slum of that part of Lagos (Palmgroove, Fadeyi, Ilupeju environs)

I still miss my way each time I go there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK IF A SURVEY PLAIS LODGED ONLINE?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Micky4rl: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ogun go kill you for that sarcastic comment.

I feel sorry and at the same time respect the nice people you've scammed for they are peace loving. I pray you mess up with the wrong person and you will know that khaki no be leather.

Buffoon!!!

n3xt:

You sha know my condition sir. I’m not getting jobs.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
God bless you! Ogun will not kill anybody

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Groundbreaking to Roof Level (March 8 - May 9)

- including preliminaries
- including production of blocks at subsidized rates
- including start stops by LASG over approval
- including delays caused by omo onile’s brouhaha
- including delays caused by accessibility issues eg digging of estate drainage preventing access to the site.

…and the contract no pass roofing. It does not even include plastering!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NSOnLqXYwI

It’s well!

=======

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God

-,1 John 3:21 (NIV)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Desperation, hunger, shamelessness, theft and fraud is a terrible mix

BEWARE
FRAUDSTER ON THE PROWL

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 2:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2023
sonnie10:

#170M plus other fees tax and misc #20M
We are almost at the #200M . Then land another #150M,

So where is the profit, with all the wahala, risk and stress, if you are going to sell all 9 units for #360M?

The house might even not finish and sell out under one year.

Did you know that if you have your #350M in any CD at 5% interest rate that would be 17.5M while you sleep? Risk free!
If you even shop well, some banks could do up to 10% . Giving you #35M while you take a vacation.

What is CD oga sonnie10
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:58am On Oct 31, 2023
tikristinimi21:

What is CD oga sonnie10
certificate of deposit like fixed deposit

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2023
64 posts in less than 24 hours. Started at 3.33am till 11.27pm on Monday October 30th. As far as I know only sinzu money and jobless people have that kind of time. Even teenagers dey school.
5.29am, Tuesday Oct 31st and N3xt is starting the day’s run. Ha! Sapa! Sapa! Sapa!
Open your eyes wide, don’t be fooled by packaging, grandiose delusions. Moni wey you dey manage, no carry am run go dash a disreputable contractor because e dey lose value or you wan “put the moni to work.” Do not be pressured. That #360MM sounds nice abi lol You are better off looking at the money rather than rushing to invest it with someone with a decade long list of unsatisfied clients.
The many reminders on every page are not coming from “haters.” Go and search post history and you will realize why folks are using words like “shameless” and “desperate.”

N3xt created a dead Kobocity but no catch there, he always comes back here to hunt and you, yes you, are the prize. You won’t be the first to give him another chance, many have gone before you. Just remember that you were warned.

IIRC, 2 years ago was when @Somehow’s experience came to light. Go and check what the price of cement, other building materials, the exchange rate, etc, were at that time. Compare to now and you’ll see that anything Somehow gets is wholly symbolic, ko si value. The value has evaporated.

Still marvelling at 64 posts in less than 24 hours. Sapa, you do dis one!

Until next time. . . . . really wish I could stop by more often.

Shout out to those that are still in this building game, buyers and sellers of products and services. As long as you are not an ota aje (enemy of enterprise) or apanilekunjaiye (causing others to cry/lament/suffer so that you can spend money) God will continue to show up for you. . . amen!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2023
n3xt:
Groundbreaking to Roof Level (March 8 - May 9)

- including preliminaries
- including production of blocks at subsidized rates
- including start stops by LASG over approval
- including delays caused by omo onile’s brouhaha
- including delays caused by accessibility issues eg digging of estate drainage preventing access to the site.

…and the contract no pass roofing. It does not even include plastering!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NSOnLqXYwI

It’s well!

=======

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God

-,1 John 3:21 (NIV)

That I'm quiet and trying to adhere to our agreement for the time being does not mean you should be doing this.

If anything, do not post my project to score any point.

You haven't even cleared the outstanding, yet you're using the project to prove what?

Please, don't get me started at all!

Just stick to the agreement and do the needful.

Remember one failed promise (out of many) already past, this is the 2nd one. (The few payments here and there amount to nothing compared to what's at stake).

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Build with me, build with credible hands, reliable and trustworthy, no cock and bull story. I design and build both exterior and interior. Test and see.
Brickstakks™

A recently completed project i supervised, the 2nd pic is another building i am supervising but it's currently on hold.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2023
MMotimo:
64 posts in less than 24 hours. Started at 3.33am till 11.27pm on Monday October 30th. As far as I know only sinzu money and jobless people have that kind of time. Even teenagers dey school.
5.29am, Tuesday Oct 31st and N3xt is starting the day’s run. Ha! Sapa! Sapa! Sapa!
Open your eyes wide, don’t be fooled by packaging, grandiose delusions. Moni wey you dey manage, no carry am run go dash a disreputable contractor because e dey lose value or you wan “put the moni to work.” Do not be pressured. That #360MM sounds nice abi lol You are better off looking at the money rather than rushing to invest it with someone with a decade long list of unsatisfied clients.
The many reminders on every page are not coming from “haters.” Go and search post history and you will realize why folks are using words like “shameless” and “desperate.”

N3xt created a dead Kobocity but no catch there, he always comes back here to hunt and you, yes you, are the prize. You won’t be the first to give him another chance, many have gone before you. Just remember that you were warned.

IIRC, 2 years ago was when @Somehow’s experience came to light. Go and check what the price of cement, other building materials, the exchange rate, etc, were at that time. Compare to now and you’ll see that anything Somehow gets is wholly symbolic, ko si value. The value has evaporated.

Still marvelling at 64 posts in less than 24 hours. Sapa, you do dis one!

Until next time. . . . . really wish I could stop by more often.

Shout out to those that are still in this building game, buyers and sellers of products and services. As long as you are not an ota aje (enemy of enterprise) or apanilekunjaiye (causing others to cry/lament/suffer so that you can spend money) God will continue to show up for you. . . amen!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2023
No
5starsgeneral:

Do you do Akure?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2023
topsy23:

Nigerchin
1.5mm 21,500
2.5mm 34,600
4mm 53,500
6mm 79,000
10mm 136,000
16mm 206,000

Omo, these thing dey climb in Geometric progression o.

Are the prizes of Coleman better than these? Dollar don dey fall o.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
I can do the granites if you haven't gotten a supplier, kindly text or what'sApp 07026691840
ladyteeks:
How much? Any Ikorodu suppliers?

20ton Sharp sand
20ton granite
10ton plastering sand
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Good morning 🌄
I don't know how many granites suppliers we have here,you can trust me with your granites/gravel to any part Ogun state /Lagos /Anambra /Enugu /Imo /Ogoja.
We have quarry partners in these locations, we can also handle sharp sand and stonedust block depending on the area(site location in Lagos )
Kindly call or what'sApp us on 07026691840

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Reeefe:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHECK IF A SURVEY PLAIS LODGED ONLINE?

I doubt that in naija.

But you no trust your surveyor ni grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2023
How much is 20/30 tons?

quote author=CDG1 post=126711320]I can do the granites if you haven't gotten a supplier, kindly text or what'sApp 07026691840 [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philipgarza31 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.