Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4402878 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hurryup123(m): 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
H
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Setting up this 11kva hybrid inverter with
10kw lithium battery
With remote monitoring
In abuja!
Ongoing
Inverter installations

08051355133/ 08035153923

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Osinachiadima global enterprise
Dealer of kinds of building materials

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2023
Beframia:
Hello everyone,
Pls I need urgent advice on what one should look out for when purchasing barbed wire for fence top.
How many meters of this wire would be enough to cover 44 ft considering it's going to be folded/rolled on the fence top?

Hello @ Abolarin91, are you still into this? Please assist.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2023
For the razorBarb-wirethere are two types; galvanizedandstainless(anti-rust), stainless is more expensive compare to galvanized.
Beframia:

Hello @ Abolarin91, are you still into this? Please assist.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Aah! The difference is too much shocked. Pls where is your location?
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Casement window with burglary and Net
5mm glass. 12mm rod•
•Price for each•
1200 x1400---75k
900 x 1400----65k
900 x 900-----48k
600 x 700----37k
This is the price for now
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2023
Abolarin91:
Aah! The difference is too much shocked. Pls where is your location?
Good morning sir
Mowe Ogun State and dopemu agege Lagos State.
We work nationwide
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Goodmorningsir. Can i have your contact
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good morning sir
Mowe Ogun State and dopemu agege Lagos State.
We work nationwide
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Abolarin91:
Goodmorningsir. Can i have your contact
Call Or Whatsapp:-08069609983
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Ok
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Call Or Whatsapp:-08069609983
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2023
I already explained what happened?
I served you well and even recommended that you buy small scale from within your area since the supply wasn't much...the said person here as said all sorts of things against me even when I told him to expect his 35k balance immediately I get refund from the trucker who tyre got bursted.
He promised to ruin my reputation and that the money isn't important to him...
So if he thinks he can determine the fate of my business, I leave it to him or if he gets the 35k now...will he take back or delete all his attack on my business?
Abbeyb1ack:

@ CDG1 please try to sort things out with the gentle man abeg considering the fact that i even hype you that I had a successful transaction with you sir even when no1 recommend you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2023
Good morning beautiful people

Let’s handle your pop & wall screeding

WhatsApp 07088534661

Real work pictures attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Temi1:
Good morning builders in the house. I have a new build and looking for a good home automation system installer. The house is a semidetached 4 bedroom duplex. Please reply with your contact details if you are reliable, know your onions and can deliver a good job. Note that conduit electrical cables have already been done on the house.

Am just see this.. did you later get someone?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2023
If we have had a deal,you will understand the kind of person I am.
Transparency is one thing I don't joke with.
I already explained what lead to me refunding him 255k and promised to balance him 35k to compete his 290k payment for 30 tons of stonedust to Surulere.
He has every right to demand his demand and expect his money but not to tell he will ruin my business and let go off the money meanwhile he already called me out here.
I have been in business and on Nairaland for more than 7 years if you don't think it wise that we had settled this offline or waited for his refund or order another material then you are both right.
Henix:

Oga, is it true that u are a scammer? U are incapable of handling a job that was given to you, yet you are still busy advertising for another job to be given to you again by another person(s)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Henix(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2023
bolu1986:
Good morning beautiful people

Let’s handle your pop & wall screeding

WhatsApp 07088534661

Real work pictures attached

12 by 12 room apartment will cost how much give a simple POP design? Materials inclusive. Location is Awka
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2023
Henix:

12 by 12 room apartment will cost how much give a simple POP design? Materials inclusive. Location is Awka

That’s 14x 7500=105k

I won’t be in awka till first week of December

You can reach out

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2023
fabulous85:
thanks

You're welcome sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Henix(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2023
bolu1986:

That’s 14x 7500=105k

I won’t be in awka till first week of December

You can reach out

Is the 105k inclusive of every materials needed, as well as ur workmanship?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beejay1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good day.

Pls what is the current price of marble (used for kitchen top cabinet)? I was given a quote of 28k per sqm. Is this not too extensive?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
BRAND NEW 1500W 12V HYBRID INVERTER AVAILABLE!!

Vmn Power 1500w 12v pure sine wave inverter

Features:
- Built-in 30a solar charge regulator.
- 64-bits DSP Intelligent control chipset.
- LCD display with multi-function Built-in automatic - AC charger and automatic AC mains switcher.
- 140-275vac super wide input voltage range.
- 3000w surge capacity, continuous stable pure sine wave output, can be applied to any electrical equipment.
- High efficiency Intelligent battery management,prolonging the service life of battery.
- Multi-protection like low battery, overload, short circuit, over temperature ...

Price: N140,000

Product warranty: 12 months

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Henix:

Is the 105k inclusive of every materials needed, as well as ur workmanship?

Yes you provide scaffolding and water that’s all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Transforming spaces....

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
CDG1:
I served you well and even recommended that you buy small scale from within your area since the supply wasn't much...the said person here as said all sorts of things against me even when I told him to expect his 35k balance immediately I get refund from the trucker who tyre got bursted.
So if he thinks he can determine the fate of my business, I leave it to him or if he gets the 35k now...will he take back or delete all his attack on my business?
For me, I don't think the refund from your trucker should determine if and/or when you should balance your client. Your client made a deal with you, and not the trucker. So what happens if the trucker doesn't refund you?

You should have balanced your client from your pocket, while continuing to pursue the refund from the trucker.

My 2 cents!

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
CDG1:
If we have had a deal,you will understand the kind of person I am.
Transparency is one thing I don't joke with.
I already explained what lead to me refunding him 255k and promised to balance him 35k to compete his 290k payment for 30 tons of stonedust to Surulere.
He has every right to demand his demand and expect his money but not to tell he will ruin my business and let go off the money meanwhile he already called me out here.
I have been in business and on Nairaland for more than 7 years if you don't think it wise that we had settled this offline or waited for his refund or order another material then you are both right.

You're making a big mistake...

I did a job for sm1 on NL many years back, but he didn't pay me even after asking severally.... But I let it go.

Over 2 years later, he called me and said he wanted to pay part of the money (2 years)... I was happy.

You already know the person you're dealing with is not ready to wait perhaps 2 years b4 you sell off the stock, THEN DO THE NEEDFUL, BORROW MONEY from anywhere and pay him.

It saves you a lot of explanation and also your business.

IF I WERE YOU, I'LL BORROW OR SELL SOMETHING NOW and pay him TODAY.

Well, I wish you all the best.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Abolarin91:
For the razorBarb-wirethere are two types; galvanizedandstainless(anti-rust), stainless is more expensive compare to galvanized.

Thanks for your response.
Could you please give me an estimated cost for both and also the quantity I'll need to cover a length of 44ft.
Contracting you won't be feasible cos it's a small job and our locations are poles apart.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
CDG1:

Bros, pay the 35k balance while you pursue your refund from the trucker. Whether he pays you back or not, that's one of the risks of business - loss sometimes is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OLUMIDE2040(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Call or WhatsApp+23457141212
For ur affordable 3D designs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OLUMIDE2040(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
At your service always.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OLUMIDE2040(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Your Fast and reliable 3D designer.
WhatsApp 07057141212.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elaino: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please how much can I get redpigment for interlocking around lokoja?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
CDG1:

Sincerely if you had done the right thing at the right time,him trying to give your bussiness a bad reputation would have been the opposite

It's not an excuse to hold his money
And also your reason will definitely hinder future customer from dealing with you including me as a returning customer

I don't understand why you have to delay his balance because you are expecting payment from the truck driver....

But what do I knw.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) (3564) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: diordaves(m), en0uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.