Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388387 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
jossy26:
am enjoying this drama grin grin grin grin
Oga, I'm refreshing on this page every few minutes, still can't keep up.
I'm an addict to this particular thread. A tab on nairaland main page and another regularly here.
Learning with a bit of entertainment thrown into the mix.
I'm careful not to be hit by stray bullet though.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
TLAX:

Really? ...but...but..he said he is still there just a couple of weeks ago.

After all that elaborate work in makeover of the place? Damn!

Unless na wrong shop them go.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
hahaaahabaahahahababab

That's a childish talk even they confirmed they bought from me. No be when u see say them buy u send me your contact? Ediot. A shameless man who cant keep a family.

grin

Being divorced is not a shame. In fact it's admirable.

You know what's a shame? Having a son doing alaru in some god forsaken desert shyhole war torn country.

That'll just kill me dead cheesy

Post proof of sake. You got nothing.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Liar liar pants on fire ...
shocked u mumu o

Its because i have your contact na. I contacted just you and oga mufu privately for vote and no one else.

But u were pained cos i accused u of being a hypocrite. That's why u didn't vote my candidate tongue

How did i have your contact?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
EgunMogaji:

grin

Being divorced is not a shame. In fact it's admirable.

You know what's a shame? Having a son doing alaru in some god forsaken desert shyhole war torn country.

That'll just kill me dead cheesy

Post proof of sake. You got nothing.
[/s]

You are on a spell if you can't keep 3 different wives.

How many years you don dey US? No be when dollar enter 300+ you start to dey show yourself?

Agarawu investing in property since when dollar was 170 and i live in shythole, thank u cheesy

Shebi mr biggs go dey your build and chicken republic? grin

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
shocked u mumu o

Its because i have your contact na. I contacted just you and oga mufu privately for vote and no one else.

But u were pained cos i accused u of being a hypocrite. That's why u didn't vote my candidate tongue

How did i have your contact?

You're stil a liar.

You said you only contacted me because I wanted to buy land from you.

Yes I contacted you and even mentioned it on here that you should check your WhatsApp.

Your lie is that this is the only time you contacted me.

The truth is that you were butt hurt because I ignored your message. You were notified that I read it but never chatted back with you about it.

Stop being an impertinent twit. I'll bury you with proof, evidence and facts.

Na the small small piking wey you dey lie to in romance section you think I be?

You never see something grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Liar liar pants on fire ...
shameless man. You are aware I changed my number so copy our chat on the land u promised to buy. grin

You were expecting me to be asslicking u cos u said u wanna buy an arce shocked Agarawu will never do that. God will send my income thru another person and not u shameless old ugly fool.

As time goes on, I will upload your ugly black fat face for ppl to see grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
mavverick:
Do you think the Government can fund some apprenticeship places ?
What happens in the UK and some developed countries is that the Govt pays an employer or makes a contribution to their wages. Either that or we have more Yabatech's and new ones for God sake.

How many new technical colleges have been built in Nigeria in the last 20 years ?

And some of our youths are angry that Cotonou/Togo boys are taking thier jobs ?
In some of the areas of Lagos where the construction trade is booming a lot (Lekki, Ikorodu, Lagos Ibadan axis), I would have thought they should set up some kind of technical college there. (Building technology, plumbing, welding and metal works, Masonry works)

You are right!
What we have is a FAILURE IN GOVERNANCE!
This has gone on for so long that it seemingly have become part-and-parcel of our daily routine.

[b]There are millions of Youths who are jobless not because they are lazy, but because GOVERNMENT has failed them in putting-in-pace, STRUCTURES required for them to become independent or self employed.

And the most annoying part is that When you ask the Govt to pay "stipends" to jobless Youths who are willing to work, they tell us there is NO MONEY.........yet we are all aware of How much people like Fayose, Obanikoro, Olisah Metuh, Dezziani, FFK, Dasuki, Badeh, Saraki, Jonathan, Ngozi Iwealah, Tinubu, e.t.c have looted from this same economy!

The most tragic part is that it is the same YOUTHS who have been deprived of their future, who carry placards and support their oppressors!
What an irony!
shocked shocked

If our Youths are really angry, they should direct their anger properly.......at POLITICIANS, especially from their Local Govt, to their Senators, who loot their LGA allocations and who appropriate humongous salary and entitlements to themselves. [/b]

Just look-up how much Governors,LGA Chairmen and Senators have appropriated to themselves as "Severance pay and life-benefits" ...and you will weep for Nigeria.

Lastpage!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
So we dey here dey argue..some people dey make money.... Agarawu dey claim woman on romance section with the name Lanicky. He/she won 70k. Now he dey contest for the boys contest as fynboi. Sharp boi

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s]

You are on a spell if you can't keep 3 different wives.

How many years you don dey US? No be when dollar enter 300+ you start to dey show yourself?

Agarawu investing in property since when dollar was 170 and i live in shythole, thank u cheesy

Shebi mr biggs go dey your build and chicken republic? grin

Yep $ was 500 when I decided to build in Nigeria in 2013, you're reaching and grasping as you falter grin

Sorry I'm not a polygamist asshat like you are used too. I end one marriage before going into another.

Not all of us has wives littered all over Ibadan. One in elewure, nod at idi obi, another eleha dey elenusonso grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
EgunMogaji:

You're stil a liar.

You said you only contacted me because I wanted to buy land from you.

Yes I contacted you and even mentioned it on here that you should check your WhatsApp.

Your lie is that this is the only time you contacted me.

The truth is that you were butt hurt because I ignored your message. You were notified that I read it but never chatted back with you about it.

Stop being an impertinent twit. I'll bury you with proof, evidence and facts.

Na the small small piking wey you dey lie to in romance section you think I be?

You never see something grin
[/s]

Copy our chat come on the land issue if you gat balls.

What's special soliciting vote from u for my candidate?,

Even without your vote, I made it now with (46).

That's why Oga mufu will always have ppl's respect here. I msg just both of u. So did you see him cry here?

You were talking whasapp like I was contacting you for money or help. I will never do that.

Even on the land u wanna buy from me, did I ever asked u about it? If you dey feed person here, the person no go get mouth to talk at all.

Ugly old fool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
@ TLAX, Meet Brabus at Suite H52, Ikota Shopping Complex, off Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos at anytime of your choice tomorrow. Just imagine how they'll rush to tell you that I quickly rent back the office this night and refurnish it again before the cock crow.

I don't operate on the street and I don't expect you to pick words from the street.

#StreetTiTakeOver

________
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my Obey Commander music to help me relax this night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANSNL6bp7Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Onuokwu: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
First visit in days and i run into this.

Abeg i day go sleep. This thread and property section is not worth the time and data.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
allCopacetic:

Your kind words are greatly appreciated sir.

Oh you've purchased from us? grin, the anonymity of nairaland ... Once again your kind patronage is, greatly appreciated. I trust you found everything to your satisfaction.

We definitely look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

It was Sir.....and that is why l would be coming back again!

The anonymity is good in that it allows you to be who you really are without worrying about the 'real life implications'.
There are things l have opened-up about here on NL that my job would never permit me to speak about.

Keep satisfying your customers as best as you can....... that is how to build a good "reputation and resume"

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
3strikes:
So we dey here dey argue..some people dey make money.... Agarawu dey claim woman on romance section with the name Lanicky. He/she won 70k. Now he dey contest for the boys contest as fynboi. Sharp boi

Na so the boy poor rich?

Ordinary N70k?

Ikunle o grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
EgunMogaji:

Yep $ was 500 when I decided to build in Nigeria in 2013, you're reaching and grasping as you falter grin

Sorry I'm not a polygamist asshat like you are used too. I end one marriage before going into another.

Not all of us has wives littered all over Ibadan. One in elewure, nod at idi obi, another eleha dey elenusonso grin
[/s]i swear you know get single shame chai!!!!

Wtf!!!! You wanna compare yourself with me ni? No no no . should I remind u I am "just" 26 And I have invested millions on properties smiley. No be when dollar enter 300 you start to dey buy block ?

Same old fool that will come to business section to look for who to buy 1000$ (black market rate). And u brag about having properties in us. Oniranu.

You don see bore hole for 250k?

Ediot that cant keep 3 wives. No lady can cope with a foolish man like u

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s]

Copy our chat come on the land issue if you gat balls.

What's special soliciting vote from u for my candidate?,

Even without your vote, I made it now with (46).

That's why Oga mufu will always have ppl's respect here. I msg just both of u. So did you see him cry here?

You were talking whasapp like I was contacting you for money or help. I will never do that.

Even on the land u wanna buy from me, did I ever asked u about it? If you dey feed person here, the person no go get mouth to talk at all.

Ugly old fool

Trust me on this, if it'll help me prove a point I'll post it and guess what? I don't need your permission at all.

I like that you find me ugly, I'll be devastated if you found me beautiful and you should pray that you make it to my age without stepping on an IED ****

Here's the complete thread.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
3strikes:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's been a while though!

Generator House, Chateau de Brabus and Me inside H52.

Good Night Big Brosses!

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
When street don takeover.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s]i swear you know get single shame chai!!!!

Wtf!!!! You wanna compare yourself with me ni? No no no . should I remind u I am "just" 26 And I have invested millions on properties smiley. No be when dollar enter 300 you start to dey buy block ?

Same old fool that will come to business section to look for who to buy 1000$ (black market rate). And u brag about having properties in us. Oniranu.

You don see bore hole for 250k?

Ediot that cant keep 3 wives. No lady can cope with a foolish man like u

Trust me on this squid, no comparison between the two of us. None grin

Igimu esin, ojina sori wink

Dude, you promised to set shyte on fire. Is this all your empty threats?

You're letting me down big time.

Come on you can do much better grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oya, my people, please make una show me 60X120 land on here wink

I'll post high res later when I get home wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TLAX: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
3strikes:

Unless na wrong shop them go.

brabus:
@ TLAX, Meet Brabus at Suite H52, Ikota Shopping Complex, off Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos at anytime of your choice tomorrow. Just imagine how they'll rush to tell you that I quickly rent back the office this night and refurnish it again before the cock crow.
I don't operate on the street and I don't expect you to pick words from the street.
#StreetTiTakeOver
________
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my Obey Commander music to help me relax this night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YANSNL6bp7Y

Let's get our facts right guys.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Trust me on this, if it'll help me prove a point I'll post it and guess what? I don't need your permission at all.

I like that you find me ugly, I'll be devastated if you found me ugly and you should pray that you make it to my age without stepping on an IED in that shytehole you're stuck in.
copy the chat come. Agarawu willl never asslick u and thats why u are pained.

Shebi tanterlizer go dey your build? cheesy

Alws looking for cheap service. Mumu
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Did you just say all his threats no dey blow your skirt? grin baba you be scottish man?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
EgunMogaji:

[/s]

Mr Biggs, chicken republic and club House go dey your build abi? cheesy

I am still telling you mr man, the only thing u use senior me na Age and nothing more. So stop blabbing. I will never asslick you.

Shameless old man.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
3strikes:

Did you just say all his threats no dey blow your skirt? grin baba you be scottish man?

I think Im Scottish twice removed grin

Egun McMogaji cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
The old fool who now asslick you don disgrace u here severally. Ere kini aja be'kun se? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
[s][/s]

Mr Biggs, chicken republic and club House go dey your build abi? cheesy

I am still telling you mr man, the only thing u use senior me na Age and nothing more. So stop blabbing. I will never asslick you.

Shameless old man.

And pray do tell why would I have a restaurant and club house in my house?

You dey take style loose am small small grin

Like I told you already my job is to electronically beat you black and blue.

All you have is nonsensical stuff to say like divorce and build. Things I willingly share on here. Nothing to be ashamed off.

But I guess when you are a failed half educated street tout this is all the intelligence that you have grin

No competition with you boy, you no reach and will never reach in two lifetimes

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
The old fool who now asslick you don disgrace u here severally. Ere kini aja be'kun se? grin

In your mind.

Still waiting for the outstanding war that you promised.

So far you're just blithering, blabbing incoherently like a circus baboon.

You have no game. North African alaru. When your mates come home from Germany, Italy, Japan you'll come home via camel through the Sahara grin

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
FreeWorld23:
shameless man. You are aware I changed my number so copy our chat on the land u promised to buy. grin

You were expecting me to be asslicking u cos u said u wanna buy an arce shocked Agarawu will never do that. God will send my income thru another person and not u shameless old ugly fool.

As time goes on, I will upload your ugly black fat face for ppl to see grin

This asslicking thing you keep mentioning, is that the in thing in your desert enclave?

Trust me on this, if you were on fire I wouldn't even cross the street to piss on you grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeWorld23: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ogbeni, forget where i live jhor, tell me what you can do financially that I can't do. Its not how far but how well dickhead.

After living lifeless in US for years, no be recently you start to dey build one mumu house for elebu there? You brag a lot and I was expecting you to build in Jericho where a plot of land is 30m.

At least you later apologized to last page for supporting a half educated Agarawu grin.

I will neve regret my action or beg for mercy like u. You now asslick both of them cos u want them to stop disgracing you.

Agarawu don't "eat" his words

Baba, how may times u mastur bate a day ? As all your wives don leave u.

Shameless old fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (3667) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.