Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4479982 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (3689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alhaji S, thank you for your response. Ordinarily, I would not come back to respond (I write too much as it is grin ) but it would look disrespectful since I know you are not my mate and I was raised better.

No one can dip hands in n3xt's pocket to bring out money owed and I do not expect you to. I would be very surprised if he even has current savings (liquid or illiquid) anywhere close to the amounts he owes. Why? Because a man that is perpetually stealing is living beyond his means and would perpetually lack. He first of all has to work on the feelings of personal inadequacies he experiences which he tries to satisfy with a big lifestyle he cannot afford. It is a vicious cycle, the more you steal, the more you lack, the more you crave and the more you steal . . . . that is the cycle right there. It is how the forces of darkness destroy.. . . . . . ask Bernie Madoff.

Everyone, "oju lo n ri oju saanu" meaning let us be sensitive to the plight of the victims and respect their pain by thinking deeply before we post. Better still, just don't post if you have nothing reasonable to say. Even if you cannot refund their money nor apprehend brabus, remember that "eni l'ari, ko si eda ti o mo ola" (nobody knows tomorrow). If you cannot help, do not add to their pain with careless utterances lest a greater evil befall you.

Alhaji, I reiterate that we cannot banish victims' complaints from this thread while allowing their oppressor to post unfettered. That would be unconscionable. If n3xt continues to post here, his victims should be allowed to have their say here. Thank you

To all my mentions, thanks for your comments.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oga Haji.

Pls where in my post did I insinuate or mention such?

You and I talk alot so you know that i know your stance on this so no need to say this.

No need to write this up Oga Haji

mufutau55:
@MMotimo
@3Strikes
@Brag3
@Mavverick
@All Others

Wow! I am really very surprised about your latest posts. Are you guys really thinking I am in cahoot with Brabus and getting some percentage of his stolen loot? I am very surprised none of you mentioned of my pas involvement in all this affairs both online and offline.
Some of you are even suggesting that I rebuke and ban Brabus from this thread... just because I opened the thread does not mean I have any authority over it.. ONLY Nairaland Admin has this power... I have been a Moderator of this forum before, so I know.
I did not comment in the latest brouhaha because I know my level and I don't need any insult from anyone. I cannot trade barbs.
I do not know Brabus or any of you, we all met here... I have no personal relationship with Brabus...
So I tell you guys frankly, I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE and not Brabus in particular. And I have nothing to hide.
Go to Brag3 thread, you will see how much I have condemned Brabus... I speak as I see it.
I decided not to comment here because as I have said before this thread was not opened for that purpose.
I opened a thread to make people see how bad things had gotten in Properties Forum but nobody cared to move there.

So, If I had posted and said. "Brabus, you are thief please don't post here anymore" would that have solve this case?.. I don't think so.
But if you guy still think I have been a useless Elder, then I think it's time for me to pack up and leave Properties Forum meaning that I have overused my presence and purpose. So I await everyones insults.

I know many people are frustrated because no one wants to lose any money to a fraudsters and not especially a kobo-kobo man like me.
So I can relate to those people.

Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
NL1960:

Warri no dey carry last. This is why i so much love waffy. Try funny things and see funny things happen to you. grin
One time No long thing, U do anyhow you see anyhow cheesy cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
MMotimo:
Alhaji S, thank you for your response. Ordinarily, I would not come back to respond (I write too much as it is grin ) but it would look disrespectful since I know you are not my mate and I was raised better.

No one can dip hands in n3xt's pocket to bring out money owed and I do not expect you to. I would be very surprised if he even has current savings (liquid or illiquid) anywhere close to the amounts he owes. Why? Because a man that is perpetually stealing is living beyond his means and would perpetually lack. He first of all has to work on the feelings of personal inadequacies he experiences which he tries to satisfy with a big lifestyle he cannot afford. It is a vicious cycle, the more you steal, the more you lack, the more you crave and the more you steal . . . . that is the cycle right there. It is how the forces of darkness destroy.. . . . . . ask Bernie Madoff.

Everyone, "oju lo n ri oju saanu" meaning let us be sensitive to the plight of the victims and respect their pain by thinking deeply before we post. Better still, just don't post if you have nothing reasonable to say. Even if you cannot refund their money nor apprehend brabus, remember that "eni l'ari, ko si eda ti o mo ola" (nobody knows tomorrow). If you cannot help, do not add to their pain with careless utterances lest a greater evil befall you.

Alhaji, I reiterate that we cannot banish victims' complaints from this thread while allowing their oppressor to post unfettered. That would be unconscionable. If n3xt continues to post here, his victims should be allowed to have their say here. Thank you

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
brag3:
Oga Haji.
Pls where in my post did I insinuate or mention such?
You and I talk alot so you know that i know your stance on this so no need to say this.
No need to write this up Oga Haji

No, you did not write anything. I just include some peoples name to be aware of what was happening and come to my defense.
You name was listed so that people will be aware that during your problem with Brabus, I was very involved
in that discussion. Sorry if you think I was addressing you. I need to modify the name list.
The only reason I wrote that was because I was directly called-out.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
MMotimo:

Thanks MMotimo for the reply. Everyone here knows my stand.. I have been heavily involved in all this cases both online here and offline.
I will never sanction anyone both the victims and the accused from posting in this thread because I don't even have the power to do so.
I have never and will never condone any act of stealing peoples hard earned money. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
NL1960:

Imagine. Chai, people don spoil religion for this country.

I know.. imagine Pastor, man of God who dey bury live cows for church foundation, so people go flock come him church.
And dem go dey cry "Nah the work of Devil". Nah only God go save us....

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oga QC1.
You made me laugh with your post.
10m for finishing in Nigeria? I go laugh tire.
I was talking with my guys on here and I jokingly said after roof stage say na 10m kill the rest. Little did i know that I was fooling myself.
When you imagine having to tile everywhere with even cheap chinese stuff and you still spend over 3m on that then we no get choice.
I dread looking at my spreadsheet but lets say if its less than 20m I will be happy.

Finishing is a killer and I never even finish o. Interlocking happening now then paint go follow and you know that there is always one wahala or the other.

Whoever said property market in Nigeria is cheap needs to show me the book so i can learn where I went wrong shocked shocked

Qc1:

undecided
^^^

My man, how you dey?

I used to fool myself and kept saying finishing stage can't cost more than N10m after all, I've spent almost 3 times of that already. Ol'boy, the thing tire me ooo. I have no choice but to compromise on the quality of the finishing stages, however it's hard to start with high taste and finish with too much compromises. I've decided to take it one day at a time and do the best I can.

About brabrus/N3xt/Bosun Shoyeye...his time is just at his front door. The evil he does to others, including myself, will soon catch up with him. He who does good, let him continue and he who does otherwise let him continue too.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oga Haji.

Let me say this once and for all.

You do a very good job and no one and i repeat one can ever think otherwise.

Your work here should never be underestimated.

mufutau55:

No, you did not write anything. I just include some peoples name to be aware of what was happening and come to my defense.
You name was listed so that people will be aware that during your problem with Brabus, I was very involved
in that discussion. Sorry if you think I was addressing you. I need to modify the name list.
The only reason I wrote that was because I was directly called-out.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
brag3:
Oga Haji.
Let me say this once and for all.
You do a very good job and no one and i repeat one can ever think otherwise.
Your work here should never be underestimated.

Thank you very much Sir. Respect.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
topsy23:

Boss am not an electrician on mr maverick site oooo...........I don't know much about the electrical installation work. I worked there and there is no issue between us. We chat on wahatsapp almost everyday.

Again am an Engineer by profession.

Thanks

I read on this Nairaland that you worked on Maverick's thread and there were issues back then that required some Elders to intervene and that is why l quoted the poster.
The Aluminium man who did his windows also mentioned you among others, in that quote l made above.
I know you have settled and some of the posts have been edited to reflect that, that is a nice thing as a Contractor cannot afford to take a strong point on issues, in public.

Read it here if still unsure: https://www.nairaland.com/2423617/professional-touch-aluminium-fabrication-windowsdoorsrails/30

As to Electrician/Engineer/Electrical Engineer, it is all Titles. grin

But you know this is online, unless you say so, l cannot assume you are a qualified, COREN-Registered Electrical Engineer.
Some people here have claimed Building Engineer when they are no where trained and qualified as such or should we now be asking to see people's Graduation Certificate and COREN registration number?
But l know that you do the job of an Electrician (by definition), as l have seen that in your posts.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
All my actions and words on this thread are clear to people that are active on this thread. Agarawu doesn't and will never support fraud, I am one of those hunting fraudsters in business section becos I personally sing against it.

If I am not mistaken, I think I am the youngest here so I have limits to what I can utter and I was brought up to mind my business cos when the whole story started, I wasn't very active here.....its none of my fvcking business. angry

I was insulted for preaching peace on this thread and since then, i have been picking on those that are picking on me. ( dont blame me, I hardly ignore insults) I think a lot of active ppl are aware. Agarawu was on his own before the whole shyt started.

I have personally preached to brabus in one of my post to change his ways and turn a new leaf (sorry! That's all I can say cos he didn't steal from me). Those he stole from should deal with him with the power they have cos he isn't my family and we aren't sharing his income. He gat talent, that's why I do take time to read his lines and I have said that before. He is one of those i like here.

I have even asked myself what I am doing here cos I work with a construction firm where I see practicals daily instead of theories I read online, I learn new things everyday and I even showed new stuffs that aren't common in our naija building here but no one was ready to learn new thing. (Some people prefer the insults than the main topic). That's the length of hypocrisy here.

People come here to brag and form "baba alaye" for we "kobo-kobo" income earners to start thinking instead of the main topic but sorry! I wont cut corners to reach the top (may God bless my/our hustle) cool i know what this thread is all about and I have been playing along as well.......

Please i want to beg everybody here not to mention my name (agarawu) on this thread again. I use the search box everyday to reply my mentions.

ofcus the thread will move on without me cos i blv i have nothing to offer here cos i am a student as well and not a professional builder.

I dont regret my 'words' and i aint scared of anybody but i just have to leave this thread.

This will be my last post on this thread and I ain't ready to reply mentions so pls my post isn't seeking for reply.

I use God to beg
P.....l......E.....A........S. .......E
Dont mention my name here again in any of your post.

Thank you all for your time. ..

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Excuzeme: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
mufutau55:

Wow! I am really very surprised about your latest posts. Are you guys really thinking I am in cahoot with Brabus and getting some percentage of his stolen loot? I am very surprised none of you mentioned of my pas involvement in all this affairs both online and offline.
Some of you are even suggesting that I rebuke and ban Brabus from this thread... just because I opened the thread does not mean I have any authority over it.. ONLY Nairaland Admin has this power... I have been a Moderator of this forum before, so I know.
I did not comment in the latest brouhaha because I know my level and I don't need any insult from anyone. I cannot trade barbs.
I do not know Brabus or any of you, we all met here... I have no personal relationship with Brabus...
So I tell you guys frankly, I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE and not Brabus in particular. And I have nothing to hide.
Go to Brag3 thread, you will see how much I have condemned Brabus... I speak as I see it.
I decided not to comment here because as I have said before this thread was not opened for that purpose.
I opened a thread to make people see how bad things had gotten in Properties Forum but nobody cared to move there.

So, If I had posted and said. "Brabus, you are thief please don't post here anymore" would that have solve this case?.. I don't think so.
But if you guy still think I have been a useless Elder, then I think it's time for me to pack up and leave Properties Forum meaning that I have overused my presence and purpose. So I await everyones insults.

I know many people are frustrated because no one wants to lose any money to a fraudsters and not especially a kobo-kobo man like me.
So I can relate to those people.

Thank you.

Hajji M.

Alhaji M,
I salute your maturity.
I am pained that you are forced to make the post above, even though you have restrained yourself from getting directly involved in recent past.
I know about your efforts in the past, even offline (I hope you remember that you are the one who asked that the matter be taken offline when l became involved.
It is all documented from page 124/127 and below is my own comment made on January 30, 2016).

Excuzeme:
Issokay, time for me to offer my own personal apology to "House members" who are offended by the turn of the thread. I apologize.

As a 'recap', let me reiterate that there were two issues:

One, has to do with Egunmogaji and what l termed the way he puts people down and denigrates them in his responses.
You all know it as we have all read it. Some like me tried to brush it off initially..... until one particular statement about "You will always be beneath me" he made to somebody.....and later to me.
At this point, l take no personal offence about it anymore and the matter is "past".
I hold no malice against him.... (Apology served) and l hope he does not hold one against me.
Issue is come and gone, we are brothers. Like said, we agree to disagree, no one is perfect.
I encourage every other person to see it that way and let us forgive ourselves over that. The Matter is closed.

The other matter, between Brabus and Maverick, is a little complicated..... and getting even more complicated.[/b]
But l am happy it has been narrowed down to a particular, most important issue: BUILDING APPROVAL.
I have read post and counter-post from each person and in the midst of all the emotions, l can hold on to the below:

1.) Maverrick paid for the approval.......Brabus did not deny this
2.) Maverick believes that the approval is not genuine ........... Brabus said it is
3.) Maverick say let me have my receipt in respect of that payment for the approval ...... Brabus says "come let me take you to their office for "confirmation of genuineness"!
4.) In addition to the above, Maverick says he has gone to confirm from State authorities, and they said his Approval can not be found, it is NOT GENUINE.

Now, We all want PEACE to reign. We dont want this issue festering more and more...... so what should happen?
*Maverick is not ready to let the matter "die naturally" (l dont blame him for that);
**Brabus has flatly denied that it is not genuine and he is not fault in the matter.

So, how do we get the PEACE we all desire? Even my Oga Spyder has sued for Peace!

But l have heard where it is sad that "Everyone is crying out for PEACE..... No one is asking for JUSTICE, and EQUAL RIGHTS". - Mob Marley.
There cannot be PEACE, without JUSTICE.
Thus, let us seek Justice first... then Peace should and will follow naturally.

So, what is JUSTICE here?

From my own perspective (please correct me as l am not infallible):

1.) Brabus should provide his client, with the RECEIPTS of payment, issued by the State Building Agency in charge of Approvals as final proof of genuineness.
That is the first step, if Brabus insists that the Approval is genuine.

If there are "reasons" why he cannot provide such receipts, as long as such is tenable, he should say it.

That is one way, if not the only way to prove it is genuine. It should never be by "word of mouth".
If l make payment to someone, especially a Govt Agency, l deserve to get a receipt for it.. especially on building matters.

2.) if Brabus thinks there are other ways to convince the Client of the genuineness of the Approval he got for his client (aside that "come to their office for discussions"wink, he should state it. The "office discussions" is unnecessary, once a receipt has been provided.

3.) If on the other hand, the Approval is FAKE, Brabus should own up to his Client (it can be in private sef), apologize and make refunds.
The money is less than #500 and l think if it is not genuine then, refunding the payment is "JUST". That is JUSTICE, by my own definition.

It is now up to the Client to show a "large heart" afterwards.

But l am sure if any of the steps above is taken, Brabus and Maverick will soon be friends sooner than expected.

But l have noticed that no one in the house has made any effort to broach this subject this way, because maybe they dont want to offend Brabus? I mean, what is difficult in giving your Client his receipt.... instead of saying " Silence is the best answer"?

Brabus may at this point consider me as someone who does not like him but l want to let him know that as a person, l do ... but on this particular issue, "l disagree with his position".... and it is nothing personal.
I just want us to have "lasting peace", and not some "hush-hush peace" that we have been having which always result in a flare-up, after some time.

We wont ever have any sort of "real peace".... except there is justice, one that satisfy both parties.
Justice ALWAYS satisfy both parties, as long as they make a decision to be honest.

If the Document is not genuine, it does not make Brabus a bad person. Even the owner Maverick may be swindled unknowingly and that can happen to Brabus as well but we must he humble and honest enough to put our hands up and say "I am wrong", whenever we are wrong.

If anyone has a "non-adversarial" solution to the matter (a solution that does not involve tackling each other either in court, in public or with the Police), they should also suggest it here, without any fear or favour.
Its only if we have done the right thing (Justice) and tried our best, that we can claim to want 'real peace' between the two of them.

In this digital age, reputation is very important and what we say today, may hurt us in the future because it is always there for reference! undecided
Also, l dont like "other family members" to be involved in this kind of fracas, so l want both parties to relax a bit, think about my offer and respond positively.

Let us forget our ego and past abuses to each other, let us be meek so we can have a way forward please.
Dont forget, we all make mistakes but we must be humble enough to accept our mistake...and make amends.

Brabus especially, you are the contractor, with the most at stake here so l will urge you to make the first move.
Is it genuine?,..... if YES, can you let him have his receipts? If not, why not?

Once again, l apologize to everyone l may have offended along the line

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/124#42478911

What else can anyone do to satisfy another person, on a matter that you are just trying to HELP?

If you read further between pages 124 and 127 you will see further contributions from me and many other good people, until Brabus decided to agree to our requests to start paying him. For that alone, he has my own respect because he listened to other people's request.

I have come to notice that these group of people have this habit of FORCING you to take a side.
They also have a method of FORCING you to OPENLY pit yourself against Brabus otherwise they would call you a Fraudster, say you are sharing money with Brabus, you are in cahoots with Brabus, until you capitulate. They did same to Agarawu, Lastpage, , Egun(when Brabus has not called his house a name), Excuzeme, many more people and now YOU.

They have pushed you to CAPITULATE and make your post above and l am sad at that sort of bullying someone into submission.

They use all sorts of tricks like:

-You are afraid of Brabus (when we all know that they are the ones afraid of Brabus otherwise they would have done something about it or stop dealing with him financially).
-You did not rebuke him (when we all know the efforts you have made in correcting him in the past)
-Attach you to another Moniker or call you last page or Brabus himself, to cause confusion (when we know who this people are, from their history of posts
-You did not ban him (when they know that you dont have that authority, since you are no longer a Mod here)
-They insult you until you submit
All these methods are just a strategy to pressurise you into submission, to do what you dont want to do, and it seems they have succeeded once again.
But these COLONY of LEPERS and Scallywags are just wasting their time with me, when it comes to online intimidation.

But then, as an elder, maybe you dont mind.
Now that they have forced you to take a position and make a public show of it, (even though we all know your position from time), they have come back to accept you and play to the gallery with you.
Its so sad that you need to state in capitals that you are not afraid of Brabus, just to satisfy them. .

One thing l know is that we will all reap what we sow.
Those who sow EVIL will reap it one way or another and when they do, they would blame others for it not knowing that it is KARMA!

I think the next thing is that they would force you to change the name/title of the thread or tell Brabus that he cant post here anymore, even when you cant enforce that.
But what they cant do is force @Excuzeme to dance to their tune.

Edit: Destruction11, l just saw you walking out of the thread now, after making my post. angry
Now they will be happy and thinking 'we drove him out'.
Anyway, its your right.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2016
You see yourself !

You went to topsy - he came out to tell you that we are very good friends, he worked at my site and no issues.
You dug up another post - Now let me tell you this. He did my windows, and so what, we agreed a price, he took a photo of a piece of paper and said that price including some thousands of Naira more was what we agreed, I sent him a screenshot of what we agreed. He took a stupid shortcut as a way out, and I told him i would not accept it (who fixes nets on the outside of a window permanently so the nets blocks the glass, apart from Excuseme/Lastpage ?). In the end, we settled it and both have moved on after I paid him extra in the end and he went to my site to correct the mess he did. Misunderstandings happen, but in the end he apologized and I moved on. Whats the big deal ?

Now with you, this is what you do. You try to dig up non issues and try to turn it to issues, you were a brabus supporter because the evil and hate inside of you thinks, that is a way to get at those that Brabus have defrauded to make your point and fester the evil/hate which lives right in your heart.

Let me tell you this, you are a nobody, no do not command any respect here and you are a man or woman destined for the pits if you do not change your ways.

Let me ask you something Excuseme/LastPAge. [size=18pt]Are you a psychopath or a Sociopath ? [/size]

I think the answer is yes or you are on your way to becoming one, why are you trying so hard to stir up shyt that isnt just there ?

Do something better with your life, have friends, read books and pray to God to lift you up in life. Don't come here and exhibit psychopathic/Sociopathic behavior.

You are asking another professional if he's COREN or whatever, what is your ancestors business with that, you dont have anything or work to give him and a jobless baggar like yourself is looking for another issue to stir up, [size=14pt]just because he said we are good friends and no issues with our business relationship, you are looking for a way to attack him or discredit him[/size]. Look here, you have bigger problems in life, and NL is not the solution. [size=18pt]Go and pick on Brabus, leave Topsy23 alone [/size]! abi because you have gone into bed with him due to burglary that baba Shaki can knock up for you, you are unable to criticize him.

Excuzeme:

I read on this Nairaland that you worked on Maverick's thread and there were issues back then that required some Elders to intervene and that is why l quoted the poster.
The Aluminium man who did his windows also mentioned you among others, in that quote l made above.
I know you have settled and some of the posts have been edited to reflect that, that is a nice thing as a Contractor cannot afford to take a strong point on issues, in public.

Read it here if still unsure: https://www.nairaland.com/2423617/professional-touch-aluminium-fabrication-windowsdoorsrails/30

But you know this is online, unless you say so, l cannot assume you are a qualified, COREN-Registered Electrical Engineer.
Some people here have claimed Building Engineer when they are no where trained and qualified as such or should we now be asking to see people's Graduation Certificate and COREN registration number?
But l know that you do the job of an Electrician (by definition), as l have seen that in your posts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Forcing you to take a side like as if they pointed a gun behind the back if your head to take a side. Like I said, its not you that got into Bosuns head to pay the money he's paid so far. He knew what was coming which will still come and so much goes on behind the scenes.

What most sensible people do is read from 2 sides, and use thier own initiative to dignify a response. The problem is that psychopaths do not do that.

Who supports this ?

* Defrauding clients during a construction arrangement
* Planting charms on a clients site
* Stealing clients materials
* Constantly lying
* Engaging workers, not paying them despite charging the client
* Engaging suppliers, not paying them despite charging the client
* Supplying and aiding the provision of forged government documents
* Reveals clients confidential material on a public forum
* Delivering substandard quality of work
* Collecting payment for work that was/hasn't been delivered.

And then shows off his own house to say that this is what the Chaeteau has, and clients sites dont have. And you support that Excuseme/Lastpage ?

You seriously need to check your conscience and need a brain reset !

NB: The thread will never stop because thesame right that Bosun has to post his internet jamboree pictures or his building whereever, so does other members of the public which also include some of his ex clients have to post whatever they feel is right, just because you do not like it does not give you the right to tell them to shup up, [size=18pt]its either you yourself, PUT UP OR SHUT UP. SIMPLE ![/size]

Excuzeme:

Alhaji M,
I salute your maturity.
I am pained that you are forced to make the post above, even though you have restrained yourself from getting directly involved in recent past.
I know about your efforts in the past, even offline (I hope you remember that you are the one who asked that the matter be taken offline when l became involved.
It is all documented from page 124/127 and below is my own comment made on January 30, 2016).

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/124#42478911

What else can anyone do to satisfy another person, on a matter that you are just trying to HELP?

If you read further between pages 124 and 127 you will see further contributions from me and many other good people, until Brabus decided to agree to our requests to start paying him. For that alone, he has my own respect because he listened to other people's request.

I have come to notice that these group of people have this habit of FORCING you to take a side.
They also have a method of FORCING you to OPENLY pit yourself against Brabus otherwise they would call you a Fraudster, say you are sharing money with Brabus, you are in cahoots with Brabus, until you capitulate. They did same to Agarawu, Lastpage, , Egun(when Brabus has not called his house a name), Excuzeme, many more people and now YOU.

They have pushed you to CAPITULATE and make your post above and l am sad at that sort of bullying someone into submission.

-You are afraid of Brabus (when we all know that they are the ones afraid of Brabus otherwise they would have done something about it or stop dealing with him financially).
-You did not rebuke him (when we all know the efforts you have made in correcting him in the past)
-Attach you to another Moniker or call you last page or Brabus himself, to cause confusion (when we know who this people are, from their history of posts
-You did not ban him (when they know that you dont have that authority, since you are no longer a Mod here)
All these methods are just a strategy to pressurise you into submission, to do what you dont want to do, and it seems they have succeeded once again.
But these COLONY of LEPERS and Scallywags are just wasting their time with me, when it comes to online intimidation.

Now that they have forced you to take a position and make a public show of it, (even though we all know your position from time), they have come back to accept you and play to the gallery with you.
Its so sad that you need to state in capitals that you are not afraid of Brabus, just to satisfy them. .

Those who sow EVIL will reap it one way or another and when they do, they would blame others for it not knowing that it is KARMA!

I think the next thing is that they would force you to change the name/title of the thread or tell Brabus that he cant post here anymore, even when you cant enforce that.

Edit: Destruction11, l just saw you walking out of the thread now, after making my post. angry
Anyway, its your right.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:55am On Aug 21, 2016
When I was first told that finishing cost more than carcass, at first I didnt doubt it, but i thought with careful spending and no middleman one can make some savings. True, to some extent, but let no one deceive you. Finishing is the Koko. And then with this my budget, one FAKE ENGINEER for NL is telling me that If I do not give him contract to supply the entire finishing materials and labour to do, he cannot answer a question i asked. Some people are just BAD !

The cost of my tiling alone is definitely more than the cost of roofing, and this is NZ stone coated roofing. And that is just tiling alone.
I was lucky/unlucky to have bought my electric cables back in October, when I look at the cost today, I say to myself Ohh dear me, and you never even talk of Pop or doors or electrical fittings oo.

God help us, the end is very close now as the interlock molding is all done. I would love to write a book about the last year or so, and I am sure it will help a lot of people.

@Brag3, I do not like looking at the total, I know that feeling.

brag3:
Oga QC1.
You made me laugh with your post.
10m for finishing in Nigeria? I go laugh tire.
I was talking with my guys on here and I jokingly said after roof stage say na 10m kill the rest. Little did i know that I was fooling myself.
When you imagine having to tile everywhere with even cheap chinese stuff and you still spend over 3m on that then we no get choice.
I dread looking at my spreadsheet but lets say if its less than 20m I will be happy.

Finishing is a killer and I never even finish o. Interlocking happening now then paint go follow and you know that there is always one wahala or the other.

Whoever said property market in Nigeria is cheap needs to show me the book so i can learn where I went wrong shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 2:11am On Aug 21, 2016
mavverick:
When I was first told that finishing cost more than carcass , at first I didn't doubt it, but i thought with careful spending and no middleman one can make some savings. True, to some extent, but let no one deceive you. Finishing is the Koko. And then with this my budget, one FAKE ENGINEER for NL is telling me that If I do not give him contract to supply the entire finishing materials and labour to do, he cannot answer a question i asked. Some people are just BAD !

God help us, the end is very close now as the interlock molding is all done . I would love to write a book about the last year or so, and I am sure it will help a lot of people.

@Brag3, I do not like looking at the total, I know that feeling.

A lot of times, I have also heard that finishing is more expensive.

Please give us the name of this engineer if you don't mind. This will let people like me be weary. Just the way I avoided some fraudulent "engineers" on this forum.

Please at what rate was your interlock molded and will be laid? I am scouting for someone to do mine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 2:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Excuzeme aka madam last page is an HERMAPHRODITE and a scallywag. Old woman supporting evil. See as he dey expose her sef for here the more.
Where is that dunkey abi dunkai, after all its the same lyrics. See as your saviour is commiting unimaginable sin please come and defend your saviour and let the curse i place on the supporters of fraud /brabus enter ya life. You can see the curse in action on Excuzeme life already, dementia has set in, for AZUH he is a bank debtor and AMCON is looking for him is chicken pillars house will soon collapse as no more money to rectify it. i want more brabus supporters to enjoy the curse. Am rolling my ifa stones now in Nigeria as at the time of sending this post.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 3:10am On Aug 21, 2016
@jossy26....there has being no communication neither voice nor text, with Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus or N3xt Home, after my last post about the evil done to me by Brabus. I have been very busy with work that's why I have being absent from this thread.

Babalose

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 3:28am On Aug 21, 2016
babalose:
@jossy26....there has being no communication neither voice nor text, with Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus or N3xt Home, after my last post about the evil done to me by Brabus. I have been very busy with work that's why I have being absent from this thread.

Babalose

Could you please let us know in details how Brabus defrauded you?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babalose: 3:39am On Aug 21, 2016
@Fastshipping....when Bosun Shoyoye a.k.a Brabus or Nexthome told me that he can finish my house in 6 months and the project started last year January and till date, roofing and many other things hasn't been done, what do you call that? Now, he tells me, he is broke and doesn't have money to complete all I have paid for. Everyday is one story after another of how he is expecting inflow. Define this.

Babalose

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 3:57am On Aug 21, 2016
babalose:
@Fastshipping....when someone tells you that they can finish your house in 6 months and the project started last year January and till date, roofing and many other things hasn't been done, what do you call that? Now, he tells me, he is broke and doesn't have money to complete all I have paid for. Everyday is one story after another of how he is expecting inflow. Define this.

Babalose

Are you saying you paid him to build carcass and roofing, yet he turned around to say he ran out of money?
If so, that is a strong allegation against Brabus. Brabus needs to state why he failed to deliver. This is terrible. It is one too many.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Lastpage is beginning to sound like a broken record....your post use to be very interesting and full of wisdom but all of a sudden u r beginning to sound banal....you just want to stir shit up. We all still love and respect Hajj mufutau. In a civilized world you have the right to call out anyone if you have questions or concerns.....that is what we did and he has clarified our concerns.....

Am just wondering why you seek respect so much online? You claimed to be a lecturer and a soldier at one time...you really need to get a life....by now you should know that we have weighed you and you weigh nothing. ....Abi you dey wait till them post your pictures and other details online?...you really no get shame o.

At this point Agarawu is doing the right thing and am sure he must be very disappointed with Brabus for messing Babalose up.

See how agarawu a boy of twenty something come get more sense than you...your kids need come help you online cos you are losing it big time.

Btw We know all the elders in this forum and you are not one of them....

You are a fraudster...no amount of epistle or turenchi can wash you clean on this...you sure have hand in Brabus's Racket.

Lastpage / Excuzeme is affiliated to Brabus / N3xt of next Home and they all run scams on Nairaland.

[size=20pt]Beware of Lastpage /Excuzeme and Bosun Brabus N3xt of Next home. They are fraudsters.[/size]

Excuzeme:

Alhaji M,
I salute your maturity.

Anyway, its your right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2016
destruction11:
All my actions and words on this thread are clear to people that are active on this thread. Agarawu doesn't and will never support fraud, I am one of those hunting fraudsters in business section becos I personally sing against it.

If I am not mistaken, I think I am the youngest here so I have limits to what I can utter and I was brought up to mind my business cos when the whole story started, I wasn't very active here.....its none of my fvcking business. angry

I was insulted for preaching peace on this thread and since then, i have been picking on those that are picking on me. ( dont blame me, I hardly ignore insults) I think a lot of active ppl are aware. Agarawu was on his own before the whole shyt started.

I have personally preached to brabus in one of my post to change his ways and turn a new leaf (sorry! That's all I can say cos he didn't steal from me). Those he stole from should deal with him with the power they have cos he isn't my family and we aren't sharing his income. He gat talent, that's why I do take time to read his lines and I have said that before. He is one of those i like here.

I have even asked myself what I am doing here cos I work with a construction firm where I see practicals daily instead of theories I read online, I learn new things everyday and I even showed new stuffs that aren't common in our naija building here but no one was ready to learn new thing. (Some people prefer the insults than the main topic). That's the length of hypocrisy here.

People come here to brag and form "baba alaye" for we "kobo-kobo" income earners to start thinking instead of the main topic but sorry! I wont cut corners to reach the top (may God bless my/our hustle) cool i know what this thread is all about and I have been playing along as well.......

Please i want to beg everybody here not to mention my name (agarawu) on this thread again. I use the search box everyday to reply my mentions.

ofcus the thread will move on without me cos i blv i have nothing to offer here cos i am a student as well and not a professional builder.

I dont regret my 'words' and i aint scared of anybody but i just have to leave this thread.

This will be my last post on this thread and I ain't ready to reply mentions so pls my post isn't seeking for reply.

I use God to beg
P.....l......E.....A........S. .......E
Dont mention my name here again in any of your post.

Thank you all for your time. ..

You cant go yet o...How many of us come remain inside ring?...So far na only lastpage also know as Excuzeme remain....

Make I go call erico come make e come yeye the ID10T

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 6:05am On Aug 21, 2016
brag3:
Recently had 9 1 phase meters installed. the 9 forms cost 40k to be signed and installation 15k for all the meters. Each meter cost about 39k

Wow, kool. That is still reasonable. In which area is this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Excuzeme:

Yes we do electrical installation, I have checked Adeekiti thread he only mentioned some people that worked on maverick site had issues with him but am not among oooo. I knw the man that did the electrical installtions and I do go there to check his work then during piping and wiring stages. I and maverick are friends and no issue between us

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2016
3strikes:
Lastpage is beginning to sound like a broken record....your post use to be very interesting and full of wisdom but all of a sudden u r beginning to sound banal....you just want to stir shit up. We all still love and respect Hajj mufutau. In a civilized world you have the right to call out anyone if you have questions or concerns.....that is what we did and he has clarified our concerns.....

Am just wondering why you seek respect so much online? You claimed to be a lecturer and a soldier at one time...you really need to get a life....by now you should know that we have weighed you and you weigh nothing. ....Abi you dey wait till them post your pictures and other details online?...you really no get shame o.

At this point Agarawu is doing the right thing and am sure he must be very disappointed with Brabus for messing Babalose up.

See how agarawu a boy of twenty something come get more sense than you...your kids need come help you online cos you are losing it big time.

Btw We know all the elders in this forum and you are not one of them....

You are a fraudster...no amount of epistle or turenchi can wash you clean on this...you sure have hand in Brabus's Racket.

Lastpage / Excuzeme is affiliated to Brabus / N3xt of next Home and they all run scams on Nairaland.

[size=20pt]Beware of Lastpage /Excuzeme and Bosun Brabus N3xt of Next home. They are fraudsters.[/size]

The HERMAPHRODITE is suffering from DEMENTIA. And is also a scallywag.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2016
danowena:

Brag3 which area is this? Is it Eko disco?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jossy26: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2016
babalose:

Babalose

OK sir, good and happy Sunday, project started last year January, Bosun estimated 6months for carcass which I don't think it's impossible within that duration. This is August about 18months after that means he has defaulted by 12months.

Sir, what have you been doing about it for the past on year? I mean physically, offline... I went through your post I didn't see anywhere you castigated or spoke against nxthome why now? Why online? You need to do something about it. That money is not beans the economy is not smiling even the rich men are feeling it something drastic most be done asap, Bosun shouldn't escape this shyte this time. That chateau most come down. I hope he comes out to defend himself as he usually does...........

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2016
This is Iba near LASU. This was done about 6-7 weeks ago.
Just be careful and get all preparation work done before hand because it cost a fortune just to prep the work before NEPA came to install meters.
danowena:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
The area is Iba LASU and yes I think it comes under EKODC.
back2sender:

Brag3 which area is this? Is it Eko disco?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Let's be very clear with the dates. Does he mean Jan 2015 or Jan 2016?

To be honest I won't comment much on this issue until Brabus says something. The case sounds abit strange and Babalose does not seem to providing much information on this so Let's hear what Brabus has to say on this.

jossy26:

OK sir, good and happy Sunday, project started last year January, Bosun estimated 6months for carcass which I don't think it's impossible within that duration. This is August about 18months after that means he has defaulted by 12months.

Sir, what have you been doing about it for the past on year? I mean physically, offline... I went through your post I didn't see anywhere you castigated or spoke against nxthome why now? Why online? You need to do something about it. That money is not beans the economy is not smiling even the rich men are feeling it something drastic most be done asap, Bosun shouldn't escape this shyte this time. That chateau most come down. I hope he comes out to defend himself as he usually does...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (3689) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timelineinc and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.