Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4501345 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
msogunro:

Nope. It's a visitors toilet. Do they need to look outside? I was going to use an overhead bathroom fan for ventilation.
No they do not need to look outside but I have come to realize that natural lightening plays a big role in our Build.and natural ventilation is better than the Fan suction you are planning to introduce.you will need to run a pipe fru ur house as well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
I m not a small boy by Gods grace I have bin managing millions for years now . I know when people are real . Brabus is not into fraud . I have tested him many times . I don't need anyone to believe me but for @excuseme and @ lastpage I don't know I am suspecting fowl play.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 3:47am On Sep 04, 2016
There is this project I am involved in the finish and needed a particular paint colour for the finish. We went to a Dulux paint shop and selected a colour. .......

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BlackSheep007: 3:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Hello, pls I need a Quantity surveyor based in Ibadan or Akure , Akure would be better tho, inbox me @ blacksheepicefire@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 4:07am On Sep 04, 2016
You pick the colour and they will mix it right in front of you with a computer .......

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 4:36am On Sep 04, 2016
This device is called a shaker, and they use it to mix the paint by shaking it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2016
spyder880:

The result is so nice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:47am On Sep 04, 2016
spyder880:
You pick the colour and they will mix it right in front of you with a computer .......
It has been in the country for a while. Most of the imported American designers paint like boer, Ralph Lauren etc with outlets or agents in nigeria have the paints in white base and tint them on demand.
It's only practical for interior colours though.
What's the present price of the dulux trade?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blackestmamba: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
@House
Please, I am looking for advice on how to overcome flooding in a downward sloping compound.

At the height of the rainy season, we see water heights of close to 2 feet in some areas of the compound.

Please, experienced builders/house owners etc.... your advice/opinion is highly requested.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
spyder880:

Sir how much are those paint??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by noble71(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Blackestmamba:
@House
Please, I am looking for advice on how to overcome flooding in a downward sloping compound.

At the height of the rainy season, we see water heights of close to 2 feet in some areas of the compound.

Please, experienced builders/house owners etc.... your advice/opinion is highly requested.

bro. this is usually taken care of at the foundation stage of any building prone to flood. the solution u can use now is to introduce 4 coaches of block work inform of short wall round the building. NOTE: give minimum space of 2m away from the building. then fill the hollow part of the block with weak concrete. introduce steps for easy entry and exit.
another option is to use a retaining wall but it is more expensive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (3694) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.