Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4504756 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (3695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
mavverick:

I have no gain in spoiling your market, i am just expressing my views, which I am entitled to hold.

Lol, @ bolded I wonder why you would think that tho chief. This is merely an exchange of opinions and information.
You quoted me with simple and direct questions, and i replied with simple and direct answers to your query. honestly don't understand the spoil market part.

about the subject,
Those who have lamps with motion sensors, will know that having a sensor doesn't limit the operation of that lamp to automated switching only. if for any reason the sensor on your lamp gets damaged or you simply decide not to use it, you just resort to manual switching like any other indoor or outdoor lamp. Motion detectors and sensors are just an added accessory to provide the option of automation, It doesn't limit you to that. A lamp is still just a lamp. As long as current passes through the wires and gets to the bulb, it will light up. there's really no complexity, its that simple. Technology exists to provide us with flexibility and convenience.
Most Solar lamps on the other hand will not have any wiring going to them, as they cannot be powered directly with AC, which is why challenges may arise in the event of a damaged panel., especially if the panel and lamp are one unit.

about seeing stuff within your compound, I think you missed my mention of "perimeter lights" when i talked about lights being on at all times. By perimeter lights i mean outside external walls. If an intruder is within the compound then the perimeter is already breached.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello guys. I have few questions

1) How much will it cost to fix POP at the edges of the ceiling in the living room?
2) How much will it also cost to do same on the wall? I don't mean screening the entire wall, but the pop line across the wall
3) Is there any strong window net that can't be torn or penetrated by rats or rodents?

Size of living room is about 15.6 square metres. This mean 5+5+3+3 for the perimeter line of 5*3=15sqm.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ukay2: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good evening guys....I want to develop a one storey comercial building of 10 rooms and parlour in new nyanya, Nasarawa state. ..

What are the steps in getting my building plans approval? ?? I have my architectural drawings. ..

Also, can I start the building and seek for the approval later if disturbance
Land people come to the site

Anybody that has built in new nyanya Nasarawa state without disturbance from land people should advice me plsssssssss.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by csiworksnig(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3607679/modern-contemporary-decoratives-wall-finishes

simple, eccentric, multiculural, classical, urban, luxury, modern, comtemporary, find your right syle here . We have it all.

our ranges of finishes are as follows :

Cadoro
lunanuouva
marcopolo
perlaceo
acrysil decora
mamorino
my art
canal grande
cavenier
concrete art
stucco veneziano

For enquries and pricing Call or whatsapp:

CSI works ltd: 08093577005
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2017
marylandcakes:

Please send your details to Marylandcakes@gmail.com I need a landscape expert. Thanks.

chuksjuve's sample pics are of basic old-school landscaping and usually used in DIY.

Contemporary experts make landscaping an art with abstract shapes, grass sculptures etc.

Just saying.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Granite alternative.
Used in phc for local gutter and slab construction.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by marylandcakes: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2017
44chux:

chuksjuve's sample pics are of basic old-school landscaping and usually used in DIY.

Contemporary experts make landscaping an art with abstract shapes, grass sculptures etc.

Just saying.

That's just what I'm after old school style.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
marylandcakes:

Cool!!!

Don't forget to update us on how it goes. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by marylandcakes: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
44chux:

Cool!!!

Don't forget to update us on how it goes. grin

No problem grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dearpiriye: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2017
44chux:
Granite alternative.
shocked shocked....wow!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Mind telling us what this is ? reminds me of this thing that you find in the beach in Lagos grin !

44chux:
Granite alternative.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuksjuve(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
marylandcakes:

@marylandcakes, I just sent you a mail detailed with our company brief, products and services with regards to the landscape services that will best suite your real estate property.

Thanks.. Hoping to get a feed back from you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
https://www.nairaland.com/3549059/2017-sack-landlord-initiative

What says yee?

Me I say an impossibility unless it's a non modern shitshack.
bros you didn't die last year ? You won't escape it this year since you can't keep your word to leave this forum alone .

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
[s]
AZUH:
bros you didn't die last year ? You won't escape it this year since you can't keep your word to leave this forum alone .
[/s] Very insensitive comment, have you taken your medications sad angry

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Very insensitive comment, have you taken your medications sad angry
lol gay ..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
twinskenny:
They did the first picture..not neat
Client call us to do it right.. Then
We did the other one.. We neat it grin

Now we get more recommendations grin
what's this?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 4:49am On Feb 04, 2017
mavverick:
Mind telling us what this is ? reminds me of this thing that you find in the beach in Lagos grin !

Periwinkle shells (seafood). You are right about finding it in the beach.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 44chux(m): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Empiree:
what's this?
change over switch board
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2017
earthrealm:

thanks bro, for the sound analysis, i appreciate it.
yup all 3 apartments are for rent, woji-peter odili axis, thus i believe the 4br duplex would be rentable, good 3br goes for btw 700k and 1m, so intend to put the rent in a sweet spot to attract a 3beroomer to just add small thing and upgrade to 4br duplex grin.
from this thread and research..hv deduced that the foundation would gulp btw 3m and 4m [old price], dont know with this increment what it would be now.
wanna just do the foundation and come out, then pause and observe the country
. Nice one. Hope you've gone to both local govt and state for your development approvals and building permits. Port Harcourt City is a hub of development.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ojebe: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Another fantastic place in Ibadan. Owner was nice enough to show me how to spot fakes and originals.

It's across from Total gas station in Iyaganku.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larwin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Another fantastic place in Ibadan. Owner was nice enough to show me how to spot fakes and originals.

yea, i get most of my drilling materials from here....the satisfaction there that they can't sell fake materials to you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ukay2: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good evening guys....I want to develop a one storey comercial building of 10 rooms and parlour in new nyanya, Nasarawa state. ..

What are the steps in getting my building plans approval? ?? I have my architectural drawings. ..

Also, can I start the building and seek for the approval later if disturbance
Land people come to the site

Anybody that has built in new nyanya Nasarawa state without disturbance from land people should advice me plsssssssss.

Still waiting

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by keziah123: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello guys. We require decking woods for rent. Total area is 140sqm. Anyone? Pls contact me on Emaghara@Gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by marylandcakes: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
chuksjuve:

@marylandcakes, I just sent you a mail detailed with our company brief, products and services with regards to the landscape services that will best suite your real estate property.

Thanks.. Hoping to get a feed back from you

Hello I've responded to your mail. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Truthinlife: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
twinskenny:
They did the first picture..not neat
Client call us to do it right.. Then
We did the other one.. We neat it grin

Now we get more recommendations grin
Neat job bro, I admire.
What are current prices for these cables considering quality and present market rate. In order of quality, for instance (Cutix, Coleman etc).
1. 2.5mm
2. 1.5mm
3. 4mm
4. 10mm
5. Coaxial cable for TV (scan product).
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
My wizard tiler and I have a difference of opinion. I think the pattern should be carried to the exterior, he disagrees and very strongly grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:
My wizard tiler and I have a difference of opinion. I think the pattern should be carried to the exterior, he disagrees and very strongly grin

Beauty.... is in the eye of the beholder!

Do that which pleases your own heart, .....its your house!

I even think "very dark colors" are not for inside....... but that is just a personal opinion, others may think otherwise.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:23am On Feb 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It won't work very well in that small space outside... It looked good because of the bigger space inside.
I agreed with him on this.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:24am On Feb 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

But you didn't tell us the secret of finding out the real and the fake o. Enquiry mind want to learn.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (3695) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: huzzman, dongc(m), olaitoro(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.