Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? (2206 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? by general4: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hi peeps,i have heard so much about this website and right now i am in a real dilema on how to go about the preparations for the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) exams next year. Please does anybody know when exactly is the exam and how to go about it?i would also like to know how the school environment is,the general standard of living there and any other traditions the school has.i have also started reading for the school exam but it is so frustrating when u dont have an idea on what to read and how to go about reading so please anybody who has maybe their past questions or smthg can please lend me.

please all replies can be forwarded to saintjide01@yahoo.com

i would really really appreciate any replies you folks forward to me.

all the best.

Re: Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2006
Moving to jobs.
Re: Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? by murder: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
o boy do you have a god father to be in the NDA. if NO then forget about it.Its a no go area for those who do not have a god father.
cheers
Re: Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? by oisrael(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
I'll advise you look for any Senior Millitary Officer from your tribe or better still; your village. If you don't know2 any then look for someone who knows one and establish contact with the person. The person may be retired or serving, it doesn't matter. Then start from there.
Good luck!
Re: Any Idea On How To Go About Joining For The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exams? by patoo7: 12:08am On May 25, 2010
i will love to jion the NDA because i want to serve my nation,please i will want to know when the next form will be out.thks

(1) (Reply)

Cummins West Africa Recruiting / Updated-Different Positions within and outside Lagos / University Of Westminster Full Fee (tuition Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.