Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics (37929 Views)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Perfectwazobia: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Ride on our VP the change I voted for not thesame change in Lagos .Jimi was meant for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by DropShot: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile the country burns as paparazzi photocracy governance continues =>

Hang yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by teepsee(f): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Did he not know he was to button up his suit at the top pics.
Let's say he forgot.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by dayo23(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
gongola:
you early to forget likes of idiagbon atiku so soon
Idiagbon was Military, Atiku
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by teepsee(f): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Did he not know he was to button up his suit at the top pics.
Let's say he forgot.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by omoijesa(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
I can only C 2 short men grin
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by door2(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Ki lo wa kan mi. Na pix I want eat.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Rotty32: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Never compare this administration with last administration. This (PM B-PYO)government will change our lives in 4 years
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Berrypie(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2015
I love Osinbanjo!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by adenine02: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Etizz: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Please what's his aim, positivity and impact of his visit to Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by juman(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Ban Ki Moon baba.

Sai secretary general.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2015
A whole VP standing bhind sm1 a foreigner like a body guard.. Africans and slavery
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by azzima(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2015
When 2 intellectuals meet. Can you just imagine Moon and Sambo?? Funny!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Proffdada: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok
okechukwu
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by change49ja: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2015
tchidi:
Nna ordinary commissioner! Meeting with great men! grin grin
I want to be an ordinary commissioner o! embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin me too

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2015
coincedence...
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by experimentist: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2015
omenka:
Some people are definitely not gonna like this. cheesy
people like barcanista and severussnape.. oh I forgot firefire and co. dem dey sufferrrr

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by anonimi: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2015
DropShot:
Hang yourself!

Once you have hung yourself, please let me know so I may consider following your example grin cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
experimentist:
people like barca*nista and severu-ssnape.. oh I forgot fir*efire and co. dem dey sufferrrr
Forget that talk joor. Me I like Osinbajo. He's educated, unlike Buhari. grin
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by DropShot: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
anonimi:

Once you have hung yourself, please let me know so I may consider following your example grin cheesy grin
Just behave responsibly.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by anonimi: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
DropShot:
Just behave responsibly.

Is your post below the example of how YOU "behave yourself responsibly"?
Bloody HYPOCRITE!

DropShot:
Hang yourself!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2781356_hangmansnoose_pngd43cec28938025db7cc415694da772cc
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by experimentist: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Forget that talk joor. Me I like Osinbajo. He's educated, unlike Buhari. grin
Na lie, go like Sambo, leave our VP alone, change VP.. una mumu oh grin
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Chitumu: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I didnt see pastor bling bling oritsjeafor here. Why?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by DropShot: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
anonimi:

Is your post below the example of how YOU "behave yourself responsibly"?
Bloody HYPOCRITE!

To every action there is an equal reaction.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by benjsniper33: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
omowolewa:

Chai!
Bukola, come see Ordinary Commissioner doing great thing.

The great meets with the greats, not with mere men.

Thanks for your observation bro, what you just said is indeed a food for thought because it through hard work and diligence that all little men are made great

May the Blessings of God continue to put us in sublime places where even our friends cannot believe we can reach.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by farem: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Baba egbe ni Ilorin, omo egbe ni lEko

Meaning...

A mere commissioner in Lagos is far exposed than a gomina (governor) from Kwara

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by millionaireman: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
omenka:
Some people are definitely not gonna like this. cheesy

Lol,
Because you know the level of deception going on with the Ban Ki- visit; because you know the crowd that hijacked Ban Ki - since he came - because you know the crowd hardly represents Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by Neckfort(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=harysterol post=37313534][size=13pt]So You mean these government has nothing else to show us this week apart from bank-w abi na Ban Ki-Moon ??
When will they start showing us projects they've carried out?
[/...rome was nt built in a day
Re: Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics by anonimi: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
dayo23:
Bros are you back from the hospital? I hope the pills are nafdac approved cos they seems not working well

E be like sey as YOU bin dey for hospital long time for whatever illness been dey afflict you na im make you think na the same situation for everyone, not so grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2142301_110063925224669212248992314142844844617683n_jpeg_jpegec3968f14ef463ba83e8b8cc82de2177

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.