Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach (718 Views)

Naija Business Mogul Wins Law Suit Against Etihad Airways (#jideoforvsetihadair) / Are You Advertising Your Naija Business Online Today? / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach by Enddystar(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2015
So many people are under Financial stress, difficulty and mess, are you one of them? How many hours do you work daily and how much is your salary. Have you cared to calculate what your company pays you daily? Maybe you don't know how to go about that; just divide your salary by the number of days you work in a month. Many Nigerians go to higher institution with the sole aim of getting a job with "security", that is why many would have preferred to remain corp members and be paid stipend. Is that the farthest your eyes can see? working 8-5 daily without time for yourself nor your family let alone your friends; what do you think people will say at your funeral? Maybe you haven't thought of all these, its time to start thinking. You are not better than a labourer if by 5am you are awake so you are not tagged a latecomer in your office. There is always a better way of doing things. Success is not accidental, it is predictable with actions. Stay glued to this group, invite your friends to like our page as we bring you mind-blowing business opportunities that will change your financial story for ever. I have an interesting proposal for you today if you decide to take actions. Checkout and like our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NaijaBusinessCoach , ask me questions and be glad to answer all. No stories, no SELLING!
Its Tuesday and I say have a nice day ahead.
‪#‎NaijaBusinessCoach‬
Whatsapp: +2348063631172
Re: Lets Discuss Business With Naija Business Coach by Enddystar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'm looking for just 2 persons to join my team. A team of like minded entrepreneurs/business coaches making steady residual income. Please don't contact me if you are looking for a job, ONLY do if you have something doing but need a second income source. Experience has proven that people with only one source income are bound to become broke someday whether you see this as true or false is totally up to you. Do you need some extra cash this season? Then come join my team. All you need to do is bring in two 2 people and you are set to start making money, NO SELLING, NO TARGET. Want to know how? Like us @www.facebook.com/naijabusinesscoach or call 09095804818. Whatsapp: +2348063631172

(1) (Reply)

10000 MTS Of DPK Needed In Lagos / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Online Businesses? / How MTN Smuggles Billions To Shell Companies Abroad, To Evade Tax In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.