Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,113 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince (5757 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation / How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / The Gift Of No Condemnation - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lord Jesus... The altogether lovely One...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Yes Lord...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lord Jesus
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2019
More
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by AlexRi(f): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
jiggaz:
One of my biggest testimonies of believing the Gospel of Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is this...

Before knowing and believing the Gospel of Grace i. e Justification by faith alone.... I always have demonic attacks. I was a Christian but i did not know who i am in Christ because of the Law Preaching / Condemnation my pastor then always preaches. I was having serious spiritual attacks and anytime, i sleep, its always warfare with demonic entities trying to kill me...

1) I have been shot in the dream with a bullet.

2) I have been attacked with different weapons by demonic spirits in the dream.

3) Sometimes when i sleep, i will wake up suddenly in the night and in a trance, see a wild animal sleeping beside me & i will shout but the thing will kind of vanish.

4) I have been reported by somebody to a shrine and they invoked one useless disease that wanted to disfigure my face way back then....

5) I have been attacked spiritually in the night that most times, i will wake up in the middle of the night shouting cos a group of strong men wanted to bury me inside a pit...

I have seen so many things and have ran helter skelter, from one deliverance to another. Some worked but still the attacks continued. God was protecting me then cos He's the Almighty......

But in June 2015, my sister gave me Pastor Joseph Prince's videos to watch... I started listening to his teachings on Grace, Truth, Jesus Christ and His Finished Work on the Cross.. and i was transformed!!! After one month of studying his teachings, cross-checking from the bible and being established in the fact that I am the righteousness of God in Christ, all those nightmares stopped completely!! I told everyone close to me cos i was soooooo happy!!!

The Gospel of Grace saves!! Knowing that Christ has made me righteous apart from my works!! I sleep soundly now, no more nightmares cheesy .... That's why i push the grace gospel here cos i know that so many people need it to be free!!

When you are established in the Gospel of Grace, the devill will become powerless in your life. That is why he is fighting the Gospel of Grace so much.... Grace is a person and it is our Lord Jesus Christ!!

I am also very Happy that this Gospel of Christ have spread all over the world... from America to India to Australia to everywhere!!!

Hallelujah to Jesus for you.

I was once like that too. Mine was fear! Especially of night. I fear something evil will happen to me in the dark and so I'm constantly perturbed by night.

Another is dreams. I would dream being pursued by wild animals on several occasions.

My breakthrough happened when I became truly born again in late 2015. I usually don't attend church service and Sunday school is a no no for me. Plus, I was not convince in the Lord Jesus as my Savior. I was confused as to how Jesus is God, Son of God and prophet all at the same time.

My confusion led me to embrace Islam, unknown to my family. But still, I felt incomplete and at some point miserable and confused yet again. I read the Qur'an complete(something I have never done with my Bible. A lot of Christians are like that and it so unfortunate) hoping to find the solace that will give my soul peace, I find none. To me, the Qur'an is full of venom. The Hadith, too much drama about the life of Muhammad.

I became more confused than ever.

So, I decided to keep an open mind and ask questions about Jesus. Started attending church service and my miracle happened late 2015 when I started attending Sunday school class.

God opened my eyes to the truth in His word. The truth is, No man can redeem himself the price is too great (Psalms 49:7-cool and no amount of my effort can truly guarantee heaven if I don't rest in His Mercy, Love and Sacrifice which was made manifest through Jesus' death, burial and resurrection (1John 4:9). For the Bible says the blood of bull and lamb(trying by one's effort of keeping the law to be made righteous) can not take away sin (Hebrews10:4-10). Jesus has done it once and for all. All I need is believe He has won the victory I couldn't for me. And that's what I did. I just believe!

Then to the fear part.

God opened my eyes to the truth in Psalms 91.... I never understood there are arrows that fly by day and I walk about without fear. Now, I got to understand there are, then I asked myself... 'Ruth, who has been keeping and protecting you all these while despite your ignorance?' I answered 'Hmmm... God'. If then He's able to protect and save you during the day, then He's more than able to, even by night! And that was how fear of night disappeared with all other fears. Dreaming of animals pursuing me is completely gone.

The Lord is good! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2019
AlexRi:

Hallelujah to Jesus for you.

I was once like that too. Mine was fear! Especially of night. I fear something evil will happen to me in the dark and so I'm constantly perturbed by night.

Another is dreams. I would dream being pursued by wild animals on several occasions.

My breakthrough happened when I became truly born again in late 2015. I usually don't attend church service and Sunday school is a no no for me. Plus, I was not convince in the Lord Jesus as my Savior. I was confused as to how Jesus is God, Son of God and prophet all at the same time.

My confusion led me to embrace Islam, unknown to my family. But still, I felt incomplete and at some point miserable and confused yet again. I read the Qur'an complete(something I have never done with my Bible. A lot of Christians are like that and it so unfortunate) hoping to find the solace that will give my soul peace, I find none. To me, the Qur'an is full of venom. The Hadith, too much drama about the life of Muhammad.

I became more confused than ever.

So, I decided to keep an open mind and ask questions about Jesus. Started attending church service and my miracle happened late 2015 when I started attending Sunday school class.

God opened my eyes to the truth in His word. The truth is, No man can redeem himself the price is too great (Psalms 49:7-cool and no amount of my effort can truly guarantee heaven if I don't rest in His Mercy, Love and Sacrifice which was made manifest through Jesus' death, burial and resurrection (1John 4:9). For the Bible says the blood of bull and lamb(trying by one's effort of keeping the law to be made righteous) can not take away sin (Hebrews10:4-10). Jesus has done it once and for all. All I need is believe He has won the victory I couldn't for me. And that's what I did. I just believe!

Then to the fear part.

God opened my eyes to the truth in Psalms 91.... I never understood there are arrows that fly by day and I walk about without fear. Now, I got to understand there are, then I asked myself... 'Ruth, who has been keeping and protecting you all these while despite your ignorance?' I answered 'Hmmm... God'. If then He's able to protect and save you during the day, then He's more than able to, even by night! And that was how fear of night disappeared with all other fears. Dreaming of animals pursuing me is completely gone.

The Lord is good! Amen
Amen oo my sister...What a wonderful testimony. I thank God for your life. All glory to our Lord Jesus!!
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yeah
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
KellyCares
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2019
Morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yes
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Gbam
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
jiggaz:
Yes
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Yeah
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Great
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yeah
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Great
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
jiggaz:
Lord Jesus... The altogether lovely One...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2020
Morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Evening
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
jiggaz:
One of my biggest testimonies of believing the Gospel of Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is this...

Before knowing and believing the Gospel of Grace i. e Justification by faith alone.... I always have demonic attacks. I was a Christian but i did not know who i am in Christ because of the Law Preaching / Condemnation my pastor then always preaches. I was having serious spiritual attacks and anytime, i sleep, its always warfare with demonic entities trying to kill me...

1) I have been shot in the dream with a bullet.

2) I have been attacked with different weapons by demonic spirits in the dream.

3) Sometimes when i sleep, i will wake up suddenly in the night and in a trance, see a wild animal sleeping beside me & i will shout but the thing will kind of vanish.

4) I have been reported by somebody to a shrine and they invoked one useless disease that wanted to disfigure my face way back then....

5) I have been attacked spiritually in the night that most times, i will wake up in the middle of the night shouting cos a group of strong men wanted to bury me inside a pit...

I have seen so many things and have ran helter skelter, from one deliverance to another. Some worked but still the attacks continued. God was protecting me then cos He's the Almighty......

But in June 2015, my sister gave me Pastor Joseph Prince's videos to watch... I started listening to his teachings on Grace, Truth, Jesus Christ and His Finished Work on the Cross.. and i was transformed!!! After one month of studying his teachings, cross-checking from the bible and being established in the fact that I am the righteousness of God in Christ, all those nightmares stopped completely!! I told everyone close to me cos i was soooooo happy!!!

The Gospel of Grace saves!! Knowing that Christ has made me righteous apart from my works!! I sleep soundly now, no more nightmares cheesy .... That's why i push the grace gospel here cos i know that so many people need it to be free!!

When you are established in the Gospel of Grace, the devill will become powerless in your life. That is why he is fighting the Gospel of Grace so much.... Grace is a person and it is our Lord Jesus Christ!!

I am also very Happy that this Gospel of Christ have spread all over the world... from America to India to Australia to everywhere!!!
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Now
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yeah
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2021
Now....
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yesss
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yeah...
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Morning
Re: The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lord Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 / The Beauty Of Simple Nudism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.