Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola (916 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by Soskid(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Which of these is false?
1.Fashola's brilliance was all Tinubu needed to rise to the status of a godfather in the southwest and by extension, Nigeria.
2. Jimi Agbaje though from a useless political party was a better candidate than Ambode.
3. Most voters opted for Ambode to consolidate the magical structure left by Fashola
4. Initially, Fashola never wanted Ambode but had to respect the decision of his party.
5. Glaringly, Fashola has this presidential trait.
6. Tinubu is about to destroy those presidential qualities in Fashola.
7. The result of this game will not favour any of them.
8. Tinubu's political hegemony will be hurt.
Note: This is a personal opinion and at such you are free to air yours.
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Good points
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by PAINGAIN: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Wait a minute, op made good points. Over to u people,who would u rather see in d lagoon, Tinubu or fashOLE?
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by Alphaoscar: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't understand why people are trying to link Fashola's current trouble with Tinubu or Ambode. The information causing all this hullabaloo were entered and uploaded on the website during Fashola's regime but some people are trying to make it look as if they were freshly uploaded or altered by the current administration.

I believe at the appropriate time fashola himself will respond to all this issues and clear his name.

Tinubu my hero!! Fashola my role model!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by Soskid(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by Chiaka(f): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2015
I like Fashola he is progressive. Tinubu on the other hand acts like an opportunist and a desperado!
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by richardomoko: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Tinubu though a tactician ought not to fight any further. It is not every battle that a general must engage his troops in to win a war. I suspect Fashola's quietness supposedly is a weapon they must fear. I believe if he should open up, Jagaban may regret this fight. However let peace reign, Fashola as junior should go and beg Tinubu to let the matter rest finanly.
Soskid:
Which of these is false?
1.Fashola's brilliance was all Tinubu needed to rise to the status of a godfather in the southwest and by extension, Nigeria.
2. Jimi Agbaje though from a useless political party was a better candidate than Ambode.
3. Most voters opted for Ambode to consolidate the magical structure left by Fashola
4. Initially, Fashola never wanted Ambode but had to respect the decision of his party.
5. Glaringly, Fashola has this presidential trait.
6. Tinubu is about to destroy those presidential qualities in Fashola.
7. The result of this game will not favour any of them.
8. Tinubu's political hegemony will be hurt.
Note: This is a personal opinion and at such you are free to air yours.
Re: The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola by basilo101: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
u refused to vote agbaje not because of his party but to spite the igbos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member / [PHOTO] Patience Jonathan Refuses To Use Buhari's Portrait In Her Yenagoa Hotel. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Woman Dies In Fire Outbreak In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.