Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged (1841 Views)

Clean 2010 HONDA CITY. / Neatly Used Honda City 2005 Model Bank Type For 600k / Automatic Clean Honda City 2005 model 850k now 700 at UYO. buy n drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

One useless guy broke my side mirror this morning and I am thinking of replacing it. How much do you guys think it will cost me to replace the side mirror. The casing is still intact but the mirror inside of it broke off.
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
shadowripper:
Hello Nairalanders,

One useless guy broke my side mirror this morning and I am thinking of replacing it. How much do you guys think it will cost me to replace the side mirror. The casing is still intact but the mirror inside of it broke off.
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by BusinessHub1: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your Location?
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
BusinessHub1:
Your Location?

Oworonsoki, Lagos
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by BusinessHub1: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
shadowripper:

Oworonsoki, Lagos
oops! sorry, if you were to be around Uyo, I would hook you up with the guy who repaired for my elder bro for just 2k @ mechanic village
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
BusinessHub1:

oops! sorry, if you were to be around Uyo, I would hook you up with the guy who repaired for my elder bro for just 2k @ mechanic village

No sorry mhen... At least you gave me the price range. Thanks a lot.
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by BusinessHub1: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
shadowripper:

No sorry mhen... At least you gave me the price range. Thanks a lot.
Please take notice that it might possibly be different there o...things are expensive in Lagos. That's why I first of all asked about your location..best of luck.
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
BusinessHub1:

Please take notice that it might possibly be different there o...things are expensive in Lagos. That's why I first of all asked about your location..best of luck.

Thanks all the same. I called my mechanic and was there yesterday and did it for N2000.
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by BusinessHub1: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
shadowripper:

Thanks all the same. I called my mechanic and was there yesterday and did it for N2000.

Lucky you cheesy
Please be more careful next time cos not ALL those you see on steering can DRIVE
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by shadowripper(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2015
BusinessHub1:

Lucky you cheesy
Please be more careful next time cos not ALL those you see on steering can DRIVE

Thanks and it is not the case in my area. I was going on my lane and a Danfo just veered into my lane and his iron bumper went straight into my tire and also scratched the aluminum body with his own yellow danfo...

He came and was shouting on me that I caused it. On bringing out my phone, he started shouting that I want to cheat him cos m in a better position (mo fe fi owo ola re ohun je)...

I nearly wanna cry... thinking about what I just did and then this...

Nothing than to tell him to change the tire himself into an extra tire...

On sleeping over it, I regretted doing that... I should have called the Police and they should have just taken us to the station believe me...

I now know better
Re: Honda City 2005 Side Mirror Damaged by BusinessHub1: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
shadowripper:

Thanks and it is not the case in my area. I was going on my lane and a Danfo just veered into my lane and his iron bumper went straight into my tire and also scratched the aluminum body with his own yellow danfo...

He came and was shouting on me that I caused it. On bringing out my phone, he started shouting that I want to cheat him cos m in a better position (mo fe fi owo ola re ohun je)...

I nearly wanna cry... thinking about what I just did and then this...

Nothing than to tell him to change the tire himself into an extra tire...

On sleeping over it, I regretted doing that... I should have called the Police and they should have just taken us to the station believe me...

I now know better

sorry dear let it go..happy u were safe. Best regards!

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Lexus Rx 350 2009 Model For 3.7m / SOLD!!!Just In..tokunbo 2009 Lexus RX350 sport Fullest Option. #4.7m / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2010 Dodge Charger SXT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.