Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (352170 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by serenityaliyu(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Donpre:

I doubt jamb would not release COC forms, cus they make extra doe from it. I think the protests and issues with jamb is what's derailing the COC forms.... Hopefully, next week the forms will be out

Let's just keep our ears to the ground and fingers crossed... BTW, have you visited the jamb office close to you?
I've visited one...told me its not yet out....am eager to do mine cuz of the timeframe.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

Your mod ban me till May2016.. [size=25t]I unbanned myself. Awa lenu daku.. I just got a mail from Seun and lalasticlala begging me to free you guys..
[/size]

I'm outta here.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR POST-UME.. MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRE.. Refiner, Oya sorry you will gain admission into your school of choice with 194 In jesus name.. Bye all

Bro na you O grin

as I dey reason am so, you fit ban Seun o grin

I bow cheesy

But you for no disturb us at all grin I swear, your craze no be here grin

Oya come and teach me how to unban myself wink

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2016
I know one boy that changed institution, I didn't ask where he did it though.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by serenityaliyu(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Hawlahscho:
I know one boy that changed institution, I didn't ask where he did it though.
I'm madly in search for a cafe, where I can do the change of course/institution of a thing! damn ......

bro dnt hesitate to ask him where he did his.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Donpre(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2016
serenityaliyu:
I've visited one...told me its not yet out....am eager to do mine cuz of the timeframe.
well since jamb is the one delaying the forms, they'll have to extend the time frame also.... Plus Putme wouldn't start until WAEC is over (sometime in May), that's give us the whole of April to be done with the change of course ish.

I wonder tho, hw come online sources like myschool claim to be able to do the COC?undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2016
serenityaliyu:
I'm madly in search for a cafe, where I can do the change of course/institution of a thing! damn ......

bro dnt hesitate to ask him where he did his.

I'll do.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by omokenny24(f): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good Day Everyone..... One Authorized Registration Centre At Ebute-Metta, (Lagos)Is Doing COC..... Haven't Done Yet Tho, Will Be Doing It Tomorrow By God's Grace.... Favourable To Peeps At Mainland, Apapa, Iganmu And Possibly Lere..... Mr Justin, 08060217706.... You Can Check From Jamb Site Under Authorized Registration Centre
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by serenityaliyu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Donpre:

well since jamb is the one delaying the forms, they'll have to extend the time frame also.... Plus Putme wouldn't start until WAEC is over (sometime in May), that's give us the whole of April to be done with the change of course ish.

I wonder tho, hw come online sources like myschool claim to be able to do the COC?undecided
Am also wondering about it too... #confused
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

Your mod ban me till May2016.. I unbanned myself. Awa lenu daku.. I just got a mail from Seun and lalasticlala begging me to free you guys..

I'm outta here.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR POST-UME.. MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRE.. Refiner, Oya sorry you will gain admission into your school of choice with 194 In jesus name.. Bye all

shocked.....

fanks o jare!

bye!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

shocked.....

fanks o jare!

bye!
kiss kiss
Will you Marry Me? grin. I'll wait till after your education, . I just need a third wife..
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

kiss kiss
Will you Marry Me? grin. I'll wait till after your education, . I just need a third wife..

nah!....after all d insults?

by d way...illiterates are better off as third wives!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

nah!....after all d insults?

by d way...illiterates are better off as third wives!
I didn't insult you baby.. OK if I did, I'm sorry.. I'm currently serving a ban because of you, I promise to do anything you want me to do,. OK if you want me to put you as first wife and put Mama Kelvin as third, I don't mind..I'll do it
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by stoicguy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

kiss kiss
lmao ... badt guy ... I know it gonna come to this .... I be day observer the film since .... smart way to make friends with fine girl .... hmmm ... sorry for interrupted [lols] ... make una continue o
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

I didn't insult you baby.. OK if I did, I'm sorry.. I'm currently serving a ban because of you, I promise to do anything you want me to do,. OK if you want me to put you as first wife and put Mama Kelvin as third, I don't mind..I'll do it

serving a ban and still commenting?...which kind ban be DAT one?undecided

old man go and enjoy ur marriage!....tanks!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
stoicguy:
lmao ... badt guy ... I know it gonna come to this .... I be day observer the film since .... smart way to make friends with fine girl .... hmmm ... sorry for interrupted [lols] ... make una continue o

lol...u dey mind am?undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

Abeg bros wait oangry
Se na the new style be this?
*in harrisong voice* after the insults con de woo, de woo de woo.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Donpre(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

kiss kiss
Haba! 51 yrs old man tryna marry a lady in her late teens or early twenties.... Hmmmm make I commot mouth o, b4 you go yarn how Vietnam war take happen
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

serving a ban and still commenting?...which kind ban be DAT one?undecided

old man go and enjoy ur marriage!....tanks!
Yes I got a ban till May16 but I hacked the site and unbanned myself just because I wanna talk to you.. OK tell me, what do you want me to do?.. I'm gonna do it.. promise#

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Elxandre(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

Yes I got a ban till May16 but I hacked the site and unbanned myself just because I wanna talk to you.. OK tell me, what do you want me to do?.. I'm gonna do it.. promise#
me don know say you wan toast refiner ni grin

Stop lying. you aren't 51!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by IamLukas(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
The Jamb Direct Entry Portal has been enabled! Interested candidates should take note.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Dalyjay(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Guy wenti naw, i ave been reading all ur shit since and stil reading dis too, thought it was a joke but guy dey reason naw.... Wait let me cheak d name given to dis thread again* bro, na 2016/2017 utme admission thread .... So wenti concern you.... Please be careful, and if you quote me and insult any of my people, i will do just that too
Jlakeside:

Bia, isi a di gi nma, ara gba gbue gi 100times for that statement..Oloriburuku ma leleyi ke.. I graduated from University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 1986, I was funded all through my education years by Tennessee board of reagent and school community.. A full tuition waiver in first year with a graduate assistantship paying annual stipend(renewable) of $11k, a research assistantship funded by NSERC and My professor all through the remaining years..

Shey o le pe baba to bi e lomo ni omo ale?.. Oloshi omokekere
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
jaymejate:

Abeg bros wait oangry Se na the new style be this? *in harrisong voice* after the insults con de woo, de woo de woo.

grin!.....funny u!
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Geofavor(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have laughed to drooling point. grin... English, most especially, has suffered at the hands of these jambites.

Btw, the dude trolling you guys is also a jambite. And he probably didn't make it as well.

The guy still dey learn work, though. Hin no sabi troll.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

old man fanks for unbanning urself cos of me!....since u said u were sorry,dat is OK for me!....

fanks!

abeg greet ur wives for me!....bye!undecided
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jlakeside: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dalyjay:
Guy wenti naw, i ave been reading all ur shit since and stil reading dis too, thought it was a joke but guy dey reason naw.... Wait let me cheak d name given to dis thread again* bro, na 2016/2017 utme admission thread .... So wenti concern you.... Please be careful, and if you quote me and insult any of my people, i will do just that too
I don repent.. I've made a promise to refiner that I won't engage in any e-brawl again grin
. ...I'm sorry
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Dalyjay(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

I don repent.. I've made a promise to refiner that I won't engage in any e-brawl again grin
. ...I'm sorry
Better be
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

old man fanks for unbanning urself cos of me!....since u said u were sorry,dat is OK for me!....

fanks!

abeg greet ur wives for me!....bye!undecided

Hello, don't get it twisted, he was banned from the Romance section that's why he is using Education section to voice out
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by refiner(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
jaymejate:

Hello, don't get it twisted, he was banned from the Romance section that's why he is using Education section to voice out

lol!....I thought when u are banned...u can't comment in any post in nairaland?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cc: refiner ... Chisos!!!

pls are u the girl i saw today at kk shop just opp. Brew shaw at leiston road, Bolton in Uk?? Pls just tell me u're the one pls.. Where do u stay? grin
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is jamb change of institution form still on sale
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by jaymejate: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

lol!....I thought when u are banned...u can't comment in any post in nairaland?
It could be in All as in general or it could be from a section only.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Generalkorex(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jlakeside:

. ...I'm sorry
sir u really tried.
You couldn't achieved ur goal in d romance section.bt u actually achieved it here.
Bravo!
You made me remember the Generalkorex of 1900-1982.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.