Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread - Education (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (349183 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by padiremz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
IJMB ADMISSION TO 200 Level Nigerian Universities without Jamb is still on for this Session 2016/17 Academic Year.. You can make your dreams come true.. Want to be a Doctor? A Lawyer? An Engineer?
Contact Mr Paddy on
09024739566 . Do not lose out on a Life changing opportunity.
Guess what..?? No Jamb. Its direct Entry to 200Level...in just 6Months...Yes... in Just 6Months...Contact Mr Paddy on Whatsapp 09024739566 for More Information... Its Real n Genuine.. All payments are made to the Bank if you wish...so no issue of fraud..
make that call today
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by gritzky: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Listen when one orange is spoilt does not condemn all other fruits on the tree..We are not scammers we specialize in correcting mistakes on your waec certificate like date of birth name etc..less than 6 months send me a message if you have any of these issues
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Hawlahscho(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
gritzky:
Listen when one orange is spoilt does not condemn all other fruits on the tree..We are not scammers we specialize in correcting mistakes on your waec certificate like date of birth name etc..less than 6 months send me a message if you have any of these issues

There is date of birth mistake on my SSCE certificate, how do I correct it.
I've done affidavit though.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Toluwani113: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=16]Are you an Aspirant of any nigerian uni, poly, or colleges and you want to get the latest admission news from the school or Ask any question related to the school ? Just CLICK HERE TO ASK YOUR QUESTION or READ THE LATEST ADMISSION NEWS[/size]
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Jackossky(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Toluwani113:
2016 IS OUR YEAR IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD! (Amen)
If you want to get latest admission updates from your school of choice, just Quote me and drop your e-mail address below.
Just check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
That's all

I wish everyone here best of luck

Uniben

Hunyemejacob20@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Ayinla1440(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pls everybody what ar d modalities used for admission in A.B.U?
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Kejilee(m): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Accommodation also available for distant students

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Admiralos(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
CONTACT US TODAY...

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by iamdotune(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Mhizashantee1:
grin LMAO .. Can't stop laughing

Happy birthday beautiful, even tho i don't know you but i wish u many happy returns. May the lord continue to bless you and grant your heart desires as you live on to fulfil your potentials. Enjoy
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by trino: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Good day all,

One of the greatest problem with most students when writing their UTME is the lack of exposure of the Computer Based Test (CBT) methods recently deployed by JAMB for their examinations. Even the bright students, usually fidget and run short of ideas when been exposed to the CBT conditions for the first time because they are faced with the difficult task of mastering the interface real time, manage the time (with the inherent pressure from the countdown timer) and still answer all the questions as accurate as possible in their system. Now, this is a lot for the student to handle simultaneously. These challenges can be reduced by giving the student the privilege of practicing with a standard CBT software (TestDriller UTME 2017) recommended for JAMB so as to reduce the tension and workload for the student in the examination hall.

These and many more are what the TestDriller UTME 2017 provides for the students. TestDriller UTME 2017 Software contains the following features:

- A standard CBT interface with bank of past questions for most UTME subjects for the past 16 years. This could be seen in the PRACTICE EXAM section, where the student can write exams in three modes (Practice, Study & Mock Mode).It also gives you the leverage to study by topics of interest. You can also write exams on multiple subjects at a time using the same interface while navigating through them.

-An educational game session called VOCABO. VOCABO is a synonym/antonym game that helps the student to relax while learning extensively with adequate mastery of words thereby increasing their vocabulary at their leisure

-A standalone package called MATHSOLVER that helps the students to solve mathematical questions with step-by-step explanations.

- A robust ENGLISH KIT that contains 9 sections which includes standard dictionary, over 200 common errors in English Language with explanation from A-Z, Phrasal Verbs and Explanations A-Z, Figures of Speech and Explanations from A-Z, idomatic Expressions A-Z and so on.

- An intelligent guide on how to efficiently solve mathematical problems at a lesser time and higher speed through the MATHS TIPS section with over 100 outline covered

- A comprehensive package on CBT in the "COLLECTIONS" section with all you need to know about CBT covered. This includes the Dos and Donts of CBT, features of CBT, Advantages of CBT over Paper Based Test and things to do during a computer based test (CBT). It also covered some success quotes and success poems to keep you motivated

- Finally, the TestDriller UTME contains the recommended text for JAMB in Literature for 2016 which is "THE LAST DAYS AT FORCADOS" and even questions and explanations for each chapter.

So what are you waiting for?

Contact Valentine on 08034047666 or Email: valendrino@gmail.com and whatsapp: 08034047666

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by MzzAmiable(f): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2016
pls i need help o, i check jamb website and saw that i have been admited but cant find my name in the school's list(nsuk)... what does this mean? is it real? i am very confused right now.

Cc. fynestboi
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by kola123: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
If you've not checked my blog for the latest development,plz do at www.unilaglabodinho.com
check on Instagram @Unilaglabodinho and @labodinho for pix taken at unilag FM 103.1after my interview section.
like page on facebook or search on facebook at Unilag labodinho.
More of Labodinho coming thru, Tanx guyz and always visit my blog.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by DrBESTJC(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2017
I need a thread were I can ask my PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH QUESTIONS AND GET HELP IMMEDIATELY. I am a medicine aspirant and I am preparing for WAEC and JAMB this year.>>>>>>>>>> I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE TUTORIALS TO EXCEL HIGHER.
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by Lagtutor(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Some schools like Unilag do not accept Commerce.

Sahmmuehl:
I thought one can choose Use of English, Mathematics, Commerce and Account for Accounting
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by trino: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2017
15 Questions Testdriller CBT UTME/SSCE/JSCE Software Answers

1. Are you frustrated about writing unified examinations like UTME/WAEC/JSCE without success?

2. Are you under undue pressure that hampers your performance when writing examinations especially CBT examinations?

3. Are you a newbie to writing unified exams with the enthusiasm to know more on how best to achieve best results?

4. Do you wish to score 270 and above for your UTME and excellently (As & Bs) in WAEC/JSCE?

5. Do you get so bored and tired of learning with conventional methods of learning (i.e studying with books) and wish to move in line with technology by incorporating digital learning?

6. Do you wish to stop counting how many times you have written UTME or WAEC examinations in the past and move over to the next level?

7. Have you been efficient in all your subject areas i.e matching your accuracy with commensurate speed under examination conditions?

8. Do you want to learn differently in such a way that education is aligned with your hobbies?

9. Do you wish to study by topics for every subjects while gaining all the questions and answers in that topic area with explanations over the past 16 years?

10. Do you want to know more about competitive areas for every course in every university in Nigeria?

11. Have you solved that math problem with no success and do not have access to the right explanations and workings even when your tutor has explained severally?

12. How best do you know to arrive at answers in less time as usual especially when tackling multi choice questions in examinations especially in calculative areas?

13. Are you afraid of CBT interface/examinations and unfamiliar with the prospect of navigating through your subjects due to lack of practice with a standard interface?

14. Are you looking to study with a package with detailed and robust syllables that are aligned with prominent examination bodies like JAMB and WAEC?

15. Are you looking for a self tutor, a virtual learning guardian, a study motivator and a reading/ study companion ( as seen in the recommended text by JAMB which is "The Last Days at The Forcados".

Are you concerned or have difficulty in any of these areas mentioned above, then you need the Testdriller CBT software
for your UTME 2017, WASSCE 2017 and JSCE 2017.

What are you waiting for?

Contact (Call/Whatsapp) Valentine on 08034047666 or Email: testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

NB: This is only for serious-minded people who wish to make enquiries or make an order

Re: 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread by labodinho: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (Reply)

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.