Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' (38772 Views)

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo) / Rumble In The Jungle As Corruption Fights Back- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by olusipimp(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
When I see a half-dead rat struggling for breath to live, I don't waste my time and energy killing it, it will just die a natural death.

Just look at Buhari, Quater to go. Why will any sane person want to harm someone who's already on his way to... Mtcheeww

Oh please!...Sahara deserters and propaganda are like Romeo and Juliet.
♈όϋ don't his life and for ur info ,♈όϋ may even die bfor him.....get dt into ur useless brain.

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Sanchez01: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
The article seems loose. Seems like a soliloquy than an opinion piece. However, let me correct an error in the article;
After abusing President Buhari, after accusing him of being a Boko Haram sponsor, after denying him of votes from the South East and South South...
The Ohaneze is NOT recognized and does not influence a thing in the SS. The SS voted Jonathan because he's a son, not because the Ohaneze influenced jack. There's no such thing as "Ohaneze" in the SS.
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by DropShot: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
These scavengers were not interested in building Nigeria, they were not interested in creating jobs, they were not interested in moving Nigeria to join the human race, they cared less about what Nigeria becomes in future. They were only interested in their pockets. It was a big scramble to pocket anything in sight and damn the consequences. It was primitive accumulation of even what you do not need. It was bazaar. PDP leaders who were less than 0.5% of the population stole 80% of our common patrimony without caring a hoot.

Others called it mindless looting, I call it total madness when people do not know when to say enough is enough. These mad people are ready to do anything to keep their loot. They are sleeping in the hospitals abroad pretending to be sick. They are using blackmail and subterfuge as a cover up to divert attention. They are shouting from the rooftop to deceive the gullible Nigerians and the world but there is hiding place for the enemy of progress. They want to run away from justice and keep the loot.
This, especially the first part aptly captures what they are.
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by TXRunner(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brain is decaying - fine. Yours is even non-existent. You don't even have one, just like brainless Buhari.
he's brainless bt he managed 2 reach a position no member of ur family (nt evn ur "brainful" fada) has managed 2 reach or will evr reach. if being brainless is d criteria for being successful & bcomin d president of d most populous black nation on earth, Lord I wanna be brainless!

Anu mpam!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by IYANGBALI: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
sango,ogun,obatala,sanpona,iku,esu and amadioha kill anybody working against Buhari and corruption free Nigeria
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by ajepako(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
As usual, these APC e-warriors are high on Buhari's farts, belches and pee...

It's always fun watching them defend the daura ancestor..

2 Likes

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by smuth(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/25/wanted-maximum-security-mr-president-corruption-fights-back

After writing this trash did you use panadol? You seriously need help, look around you nobody takes Sahara reporters seriously this days and you spent your valuable time to copy and paste from them. Bro, the people you hate so much are smiling to the bank while you come on nairaland to rant and give yourself headache... These people don't even know you exist.

When you are done ranting please visit the nearest bank and order the cashier to pay you for ranting on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by TXRunner(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
ajepako:
As usual, these APC e-warriors are high on Buhari's farts, belches and pee...

It's always fun watching them defend the daura ancestor..

pls state d achievements of ur own ancestors.id be eager 2 hear o
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by ceejay80s(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Corruption is the greatest problem in Nigeria today, if corruption is tackled, 75% of our other problems will be automatically solved. Since 1999, this Buhari man seems to be the ONLY CANDIDATE WHO HAS CONTINUOSLY FOCUSED ON THE NEED TO TACKLE THIS CORRUPTION. My dad tells me he really tackled corruption in the short 20 months period when he led Nigeria in the 80s

BUHARI IS D MAN cool cool

GOD BLESS YOU BABA cheesy cheesy
My dad did not tell me, I witnessed it,

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

See painment!

Bros don't die of hypertension o

I love seeing zombies irritated by my comments. Midolian how far na?
I feel for ur father. . . so sorry he thought he had a child on his death bed

3 Likes

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is politics a war or to provide basic infrastructure and good governance for her citizenry?With the way this administration is going after his enemies rather than prosecute corrupt individuals no matter his or her political affiliation,there is going to be war in few years to come.
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Bobnotrouble: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
PMB in an intrepid. GOD will continue to guide and guard him and burst the wicked tendencies of the enemies of the State. The country's reform is here to stay. it's either they shape up or ship out!
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by VISTIN(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let the president live long!

But this write-up is too harsh and too rude for this Forum.

I can't get anything from it.
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by SeverusSnape(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I feel for ur father. . . so sorry he thought he had a child on his death bed
I feel for your mother. She oblivious of who your father is. You have a thousand fathers and you know what that means. grin
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by harristo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
When I see a half-dead rat struggling for breath to live, I don't waste my time and energy killing it, it will just die a natural death.

Just look at Buhari, Quater to go. Why will any sane person want to harm someone who's already on his way to... Mtcheeww

People wey dey talk like this, na them dey first die.

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Rilwayne001: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
MuhdG:
Ignore the SOB
I've done that. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by bengems(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
My friend go and have a sit! You are making noise....gosh! this kid has littered almost half a page with n0nsense. I wonder if he would ever grow up!

SeverusSnape:
e no bad now. Just help me advice Rilwayne001 , Hell is real.

2 Likes

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by appini: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
The Duarian should just go and die with his fucking cows!!
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by baba11(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
ceejay80s:

My dad did not tell me, I witnessed it,
Really boss... I'm surprised oo cool
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by gentle007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
This post itself looks like that of a 'pay me i write for you'
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Xano(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just scrolled to see the link(source). It is the same. NEXT!
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I won't be surprised if we hear on NL that you died tomorrow. Wise people know better than to judge when a person is going to die or not.

DEATH IS NO RESPECTER OF AGE!!!!
LATE MR CHIA WOULD KNOW THIS NOW IN HIS GRAVE.

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by ajepako(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
TXRunner:

pls state d achievements of ur own ancestors.id be eager 2 hear o

My ancestors raised me well..
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by omodayomi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
God that give GMB to us will surely protect him. he will accomplish his mission for Nigerians, and anybody born of woman that want to kill him shall loose all his generation in place of his life, in shall Allah in Jesus Name. Amen. cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by vera202(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
The fact dat other geo political zones voted 4 Buhari does nt mean SS & SE shld do d same. I tink d writer shld refrain from using abusive words. I tink is time Buhari start to deliver his campain promises cos wen u are talking abt corruption in Nigeria nt even those close to Buhari are free frm it. PDP & APC are made up of corrupt people. No one is a saint
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Touchforfree(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't even have brain, just like brainless Buhari.

Buhari is brainless and d whole world is seeking his attention. You that is brainful where're you.

If U ever heard Buhari is coming to your community, road that has not been tarred since your existence will be adorned with beautifully-laid tar.

Must you open ur mouth to call the leaders names ?.

3 Likes

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Metrofox(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let the dull'ard go and jail him let's see. grin

Keep hoping, Jona is globetrotting and enjoying his life, and you're here hating.
Bloody f00l just watch as the cookie crumbles

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

A half dead rat giving your clueless, drunken boss sleepless nights since may 29

1 Like

Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/25/wanted-maximum-security-mr-president-corruption-fights-back

[size=18pt]Are you the one who wrote this trash or are you crediting it to SR...or do you work for SR?

Which ever it is, i don't care. This trash you posted here reeks of nothing but Bigotry and ethnic sentiments! If your Buhari is really fighting corruption, why is Tinubu and Amaechi walking free till now?

Give me a good answer to the above questions or remain silent and stop ranting and bantering like a h.o.r.n.y he-goat that was denied of mating privileges by a she-goat!
[/size]
Re: ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' by Nellypy: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sai Baba if all u trying to do is for d growth of this nation, no weapon fashion against u shall prosper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode / EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.