Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System (643 Views)

Blogger Custom Domain Not Opening On Mobile Firefox And Chrome. / The Most Effective Method To Decrypt Passwords Stored In Firefox / How To Upgrade Adsense Hosted To Non-hosted Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by prettytasha(f): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2015
i cant seem to upgrade firefox on my windows 8 it downloads the exe file but refuses to install any solution pls
Re: Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by CreativeWeb(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you are upgrading, you dont need to download any exe file. Just open firefox and then click on 'Help' in the drop down menu, click 'About' and the upgrading will start immediately. After upgrading, it wil prompt you to close and restart firefox. Note that you will have to be connected to the internet for the upgrade to work. Cheers.
Re: Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by bluntspade: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
i cant seem to upgrade firefox on my windows 8 it downloads the exe file but refuses to install any solution pls
Sweetheartwhy not download the latest version on another site.
Re: Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by femzy(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
prettytasha:

What's your current version?
Can you post screenshots of where your install halts here?
Re: Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by prettytasha(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
femzy:

What's your current version?
Can you post screenshots of where your install halts here?
i av switched to chrome , thanks for ur concern
Re: Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System by femzy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettytasha:
i av switched to chrome , thanks for ur concern
you're welcome anytime smiley

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Own Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense Account. / Is This Company Legit In Nigeria? / Meet The Lucky Guy Who Owned The Internet For One Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.