Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Transfer Files From Android Device To Any Computer Web Browser Over The Air - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Transfer Files From Android Device To Any Computer Web Browser Over The Air (513 Views)

Google To Bring Android Messages To Your Computer’s Web Browser / I will crack any computer trial version for you / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Files From Android Device To Any Computer Web Browser Over The Air by stevespack(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Without wasting much time am going to go straight to the point, the aim of most of this app am recommending to you is just simple to make you life a stress free one, and today i have gotten another one that will blow your mind, is not Bluetooth, not flash-share in-fact is even more superb than the two mentioned above, the age of using your USB cable or waiting century for your important to transfer from your Android to

your computer is over, a simple but might app is all you need and that is AirDroid. This app allows you not only to wirelessly transfer your files, but also to manage your Android device from a web dashboard, and believe it or not is really and at the end of the post am going to provide you with a link on where you can download it and enjoy a stress free life.

First to use this app let say your phone and computer are connected to the same WiFi network, open the webpage in your desktop browser and then scan the embedded QR code with your phone camera and there you are as simple as that.
Secondly let say you sign up with them that means you now have account with them now, any where you like be provided their is internet

connection there you manage your mobile device from there. Everything about the app takes place on the web dashboard.
Once you finish installing the app you will discover that the interface is similar to that of a desktop operating system and it also have icons, and it doesn't matter the operating system you are using is very simple to install and use, the learning curve is minimal. And you can freely
http://www.eisteve..com/2015/08/transfer-files-from-android-device-to.html

Re: Transfer Files From Android Device To Any Computer Web Browser Over The Air by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2015
My computer has a virus which has attacked every app on it. Will this one be safe?
Re: Transfer Files From Android Device To Any Computer Web Browser Over The Air by stevespack(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
more then okay but why not download avast free version it will help you clear the virus once believe me is what am using ad can update on it own

(1) (Reply)

IDEAS: Where Do You Get It From For Your Next Blog Post / Help Me For Recommendation On This ADSENSE Reply Message / I Need A Mentor- WEB DEVELOPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.