Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba (1504 Views)

Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) / (WOW) Serena William Showing Off Her New Home After Getting Married To Her Husba / Watch Video : Proud Side Chick Shares Video Of Her And The Another Woman’s Husba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by eyesourcenews: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Celine Dion's husband wants to 'die in her arms.'

The My Heart Will Go On hitmaker's 73-year-old husband René Angélil is battling throat cancer and his final wish is to be with the singer when he passes away.

Recalling their conversation, she said: "I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.'

His dying wish: Celine Dion's 73-year-old husband René Angélil, seen here with her in 2012, is battling throat cancer and his final wish is to be with the singer when he passes away

Celine continued: 'And René says to me, ''I want to die in your arms.'' OK, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms.'

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/my-husbands-dying-wish-is-to-die-in-my.html

1 Share

Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by Unsad(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Awwws so sweet. I've missed your voice Celine.
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by Singarapper: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
celine
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2015
vanity world!!!!
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by powerfulsettingz: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
there were moments of gold and there were flashes of light those inspiring songs really help alot

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by goodmorning40: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Why didn't this lady do bum bum implants
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by dulux07(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Our ladies wont take someone like celine as role model, na d wayward kim, nicki....dem wan b like.

Celine, a true legend.

4 Likes

Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by ameynuJR(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
She'll remain Heroine and will always remain the best.

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by Houseofglam7(f): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
This woman inspires me cry
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by titi4fola(f): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
dulux07:
Our ladies wont take someone like celine as role model, na d wayward kim, nicki....dem wan b like.

Celine, a true legend.
she's indeed!!
Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by titi4fola(f): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
Why didn't this lady do bum bum implants
simply, because she's more than those dirty stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband's Dying Wish Is To Die In My Arms'': Celine Dion Cires As Her Husba by titi4fola(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
My Celine! My Hero! A true legend! I love her die. I LOVE U, TELL HIM, GOOD BYE, BECAUSE U LOVE ME, I AM YOUR ANGEL, I AM ALIVE, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, YOUR LOVE...etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Dazzles In All White Crystal Gown / IK Ogbonna And His Wife Sonia Model 4 Ruggedman's TSW Clothline(pics / Munachi Abii Oozes Sexiness In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.