Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Garage Of A Former Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garage Of A Former Senate President (2836 Views)

Former Senate President David Mark On Nnamdi Kanu / See The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garage Of A Former Senate President by prettytasha(f): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
According to Wikipedia This is the garage of the Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor from 1960 to 1966.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by prettytasha(f): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
CC Wikipedia
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Unsad(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
David Mark garage in the future

3 Likes

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by prettytasha(f): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
David Mark garage in the future
lol
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Vanity! !
Nothing in this life has value I swear! Why the greed then?

1 Like

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
http://info-guy..com/2015/08/videoder-must-have-app-for-fast-and.html?m=1

Visit the above link to download an app for fast YOUTUBE video download.
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mahn. See classics. I only need the Martin.

1 Like

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by freshdude99(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
I told you guys that wikipedia has lost touch of reality. Why on earth would this people think an iboman is that foolish to leave his garage in such a state. Even an average businessman that didn't attain nwafors height has something better then and more kept now bcz we ibos are pro western in our doings
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by gnykelly(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
a man from the ' we are the most marginalised people' clan
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by kestolove95(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmn..dirty like its people

1 Like

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by WailingWailer00(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Please change that picture on your dp if you want people to take you serious
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by SporaD8: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
freshdude99:
I told you guys that wikipedia has lost touch of reality. Why on earth would this people think an iboman is that foolish to leave his garage in such a state. Even an average businessman that didn't attain nwafors height has something better then and more kept now bcz we ibos are pro western in our doings
This is how you comment when you just eat banana peel and throw the main banana away!

6 Likes

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by omowolewa: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Those cars must have been trending in those years. It now a abode of rodents

For the 'tribigot' above, Gods knows your house address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by freshdude99(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
SporaD8:

This is how you comment when you just eat banana peel and throw the main banana away!

And obviously this is how comment when you comprehend the words of my write-up and throw away the theme
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by freshdude99(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Whose more dirtier? Ur dp or the car?
Obviously ur frame cheesy
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
RickRichards:
Mahn. See classics. I only need the Martin.

Man, you're on point. Classics, that's all my eyes are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
freshdude99:
*laughing * So Wikipedia iş also marginalizing biafra ?
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by pet4ril(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by freshdude99(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

*laughing * So Wikipedia iş also marginalizing biafra ?
Who's talking bout Biafra here
Fool get off my page and get a life troll

1 Like

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by anonimi: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Vanity! !
Nothing in this life has value I swear! Why the greed then?

You are a bit wrong.
There is value in CLASSIC cars if they can be well maintained and made into TOURISM attraction bringing in money and generating EMPLOYMENT for the jobless youths. Something seriously lacking among us BLACK people.

Re: Garage Of A Former Senate President by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2015
Collectors dreams grin

(1) (Reply)

Imported Goods Distribution And Buhari’s Nepotism / We Yorubas Must Stop Claiming To All Be Lagosian, Let's Develop Our States / Intelligence Sources Warn Buhari Of Impending Religious Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.