Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Anyone Having Skype Interview With Infomineo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Having Skype Interview With Infomineo (644 Views)

HDS Skype Interview / Forex Rally Skype Interview / Skype Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Having Skype Interview With Infomineo by Giftedhead(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good day ,

Permit me to seek for update from Nairalander(s) that apply for Analyst position with Infomineo to update me on the interview process, the duration and how long it takes to get feedback from the company. I applied some couples of weeks back and I am yet to get feedback.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Having Skype Interview With Infomineo by mechango: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Giftedhead:
Good day ,

Permit me to seek for update from Nairalander(s) that apply for Analyst position with Infomineo to update me on the interview process, the duration and how long it takes to get feedback from the company. I applied some couples of weeks back and I am yet to get feedback.

Thank you
if u passed the stage, u wud proceed to d nxt stage which is a test lyk dat. After doing that test, i received a mail that my qualification was not qualified for the position

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Job At The British Council / Opportunities For Numerous Positions At St. Joel And Joel Associate / While You Job Hunt--- Take Advantage Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.