Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Interview Got Hot - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Got Hot (1285 Views)

About Fbn Interview-got Mail But Didnt Get Text, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Got Hot by somieee(f): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good Day Nairalanders..

Please i need to get your opinion on this very issue ....don't ignore and God will not ignore you. lol
Got a call last week Thursday from a recruiting company for diamond bank for the position of call center Agent to come for interview the following day which was Friday..i did my research and found out the company was real,,,sharply made my research,read and prayed of course.On the very day we had two stages of test,oral and written...written was computer based 15 mins for 20 questions and after that we were to appear one after the other..on my turn i was asked series of question about the job to be taken which i answered and the lady said i did so well in the written which i never thought i did..she made her offer and i accepted and she said i should go that she will get back to me.But till now i haven't gotten a call fro them....My big question now is do i call them to know the next line of action or should i let them call if they wish to.

Your opinion is highly appreciated....Matured Minds only
Thank you
Re: Interview Got Hot by LaurelP(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Why keep quiet? Call them.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Got Hot by sholay2011(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Call them. Follow them up.
Re: Interview Got Hot by otimothy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Never call them as you would seem desperate thereby blowing your chance,please infact im begging you not to call them oooo its my area of expertise abeg no call them.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Got Hot by Shemmyglo(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just last week friday? Not even up to a week.

1 Like

Re: Interview Got Hot by viqueta(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Exactly my experience with a certain ict coy, they will just raise your hopes to the point of 'testimony sharing' stage then later they won't get back to u at all....imagine after given testimony in church. .lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview Got Hot by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well it depends. Were you given a time frame as to when you will be called? If yes, wait till it elapses. If no, give it a little more time, say 5 working days and definitely call them.

All the best!
Re: Interview Got Hot by olu4life(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Perhaps u will be called for resumption in September. So calm down for now and wait till Friday. Then u can call them

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity At PZ Cussons / Ptdf Has Not Cancelled Overseas Scholarship / Royal Exchange Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.