Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning (37446 Views)

University Of Maiduguri Professor Killed By Bomb Blast This Morning / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by shadowripper(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
The most annoying thing is that the so called bomber ladies are fine girls.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by amir02(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Can you please shut the Bleep up!!
nd wats ur own business wth me cnt u just face ur f***k front! ***hoss***
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by amir02(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
nd wats ur own business wth me cnt u just face ur f***king front! ***hoss***
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
amir02:
nd wats ur own business wth me cnt u just face ur f***king front! ***hoss***
Because you are justifying your brainless Allah who is happy to see people bombed.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by WSK007(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
embarassedoh...my God
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by tunbecky: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dis is too bad,I just kept wondering why pple are still living in dis state
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by amir02(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Because you are justifying your brainless Allah who is happy to see people bombed.
Just cnt talk 2u again... y shld u say dat plz dnt talk to me again.. gara kawai
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Tex42(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
So much wickedness in the world today. Trust naija to be pioneers or adopters of anything bad.

So much to cry for in this country. May God protect his children.

RIP to the dead.

Naija shedding blood since 1914(abi 1967).mtchwww!
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by mediachirps(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

When will this nonsense end?
until northerners begins confession

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by kwizzman8: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
dainformant:
Here are some graphic photos from the scene of the bomb blast which ripped through a busy screening centre of a motor park gate in Damaturu, Yobe this morning. According to reports, the female suicide bomber detonated the bomb at the crowded bus terminal killing herself and four others including a pregnant woman and a baby. May the souls of the departed rest in peace...

Here is also the Yobe State Government Statement on Damaturu bomb blasts...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/see-graphic-photos-of-dead-female.html

men this is not so fair when will this bomblast stop.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by olojo1: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
bugzbunny:

Once we put an end to Islam

Please mind wat u say islam is not religion of evil,dis terorist group are not muslim but doing it to paint islam in black.RIP to d dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by bugzbunny: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
olojo1:

Please mind wat u say islam is not religion of evil,dis terorist group are not muslim but doing it to paint islam in black.RIP to d dead.
Go and look for d pple u alledge to put ur religion in bad light.. Meanwhile shekau continue killing d infidels on ur behalf...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by tivta(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is just horrible, what is the government doing? I honestly see no changes, instead things are going from bad to worse, it seems the war on terror won't be effective until other parts of the country are affected (That Is my worse nightmare) God have mercy.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by tivta(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
shadowripper:
The most annoying thing is that the so called bomber ladies are fine girls.
So ugly girls deserve to die? Why think in such way? God deliver you.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
chai....olee mgbe oga ebi?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by amusadele: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari should increase his body language. Am sure these boys are not afraid of the language. Animals
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Buhari call your Boys to order.
Foól
Call ur mumu papa to order
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Eazydeek(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Buhari call your Boys to order.
FOOL
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Raiders: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
azimibraun:
The most controversial question is Who are these little girls carrying the bombs; how are they gotten and convinced and how come i have never seen any woman, man, youth or child crying oh!! this is my child, my sister or my neigbour? Abi are the girls manufactured like IEDs?

Nobody till this moment has tied any suicide bomber to any house, street, county, disrict, or state... Why?
most of the suicide bombers girls were kidnapped and force to carry out the attack. They are just as victims as the people killed by the bomb blast. I wish the federal government would do more to end the boko haram problem
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by katoto: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
azimibraun:
The most controversial question is Who are these little girls carrying the bombs; how are they gotten and convinced and how come i have never seen any woman, man, youth or child crying oh!! this is my child, my sister or my neigbour? Abi are the girls manufactured like IEDs?

Nobody till this moment has tied any suicide bomber to any house, street, county, disrict, or state... Why?
A good question that needs urgent answer n expedient action from our security system.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by enginer050(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
sm ar comentin robich againx islam

islam wl exit antl d day acountability
does who hat islam should hang der self,
bcs is wl las fr rever fulllllllllllssssss
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Pidggin(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Speechless
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by crisycent: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
APC will soon release a statement saying bh is on the run.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by closearms(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
bugzbunny:
once we put an end to your ignorance the world would b a better place
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by ajos145(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The most controversial question i ask is "when will this bombing come to an end"?

i doubt it cos there are so many factors that make it very difficult curb. D culture, religion, tradition, belief, landscape . . . of d region make it difficult to put an end to it
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by nnennah(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
dainformant:
Here are some graphic photos from the scene of the bomb blast which ripped through a busy screening centre of a motor park gate in Damaturu, Yobe this morning. According to reports, the female suicide bomber detonated the bomb at the crowded bus terminal killing herself and four others including a pregnant woman and a baby. May the souls of the departed rest in peace...

Here is also the Yobe State Government Statement on Damaturu bomb blasts...

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/see-graphic-photos-of-dead-female.html

when will all these gonna stop? May God help his children... Amen
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
bugzbunny:

nd once we get rid of morons like u,cuz its only ppl dat doesn't av brains like u dat ar liable to b decievd by d terrorist
sad
bugzbunny:

nd once we get rid of morons like u,cuz its only ppl dat doesn't av brains like u dat ar liable to b decievd by d terrorist
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
nd can u plz bleeeeeeeeeeeep to hell nd rot in dere foreva?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
nd can u plz bleeeeeeeeeeeep to hell nd rot in dere foreva?
Choi hm pain amgrin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by juman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm, this is nigeria??
Re: Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning by UKBobo(m): 2:35am On Aug 26, 2015
How long will this thing carry on for?

Seems like you have all got used to killing each other. R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / Bayo Omoboriowo Changes Twitter Bio To "Freelance Photographer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.